Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for dperry29 > Reviews

Browse

dperry29's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dperry29 RSS Feed

Wild Kratts Volume 2
Wild Kratts Volume 2
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2015
My kids love this show - ages 4-8 and learn something new.

Twin Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by EverydayPure
Price: $59.95
9 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for little kids - no leaks!, November 5, 2012
I bought the twin and the full size covers for my two young boys (ages 3 and 5) who are potty training/or have occasional accidents - I've had them 1 month and they've both been tested thoroughly! I've had NO leaks even with BIG accidents and the top is a soft lightweight blanket material with vinyl underneath - no crinkly sounds, no bunching up, no complaints from my kids that they don't like them. They wash great! (over and over) and so far hold up well - I bet I've washed at least 5-6 times already. Would highly recommend, even as a mattress protector w/o the need for frequent protection.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Sky Racers Sea Stinger
Fisher-Price Imaginext Sky Racers Sea Stinger
Offered by Hashtag Celebrate
Price: $19.50
30 used & new from $14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay - go for 3 years & under, January 6, 2012
I bought this plane and the tiger plane for my 4 1/2 year old and 3 year old respectively. This plane (the Sea Stinger) is definitely the better of the 2, since it can shoot little (harmless) darts out of the propeller. but overall, it seemed to be too young for my 4 year old. Maybe it'd be better if you had a kid that liked to zoom around various objects - this would be great for that. My kids lost interest pretty quickly.

LEGO Bricks & More Airport Building Set 5933
LEGO Bricks & More Airport Building Set 5933
Offered by World's Best
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great!, January 6, 2012
I bought this set as a starter set for my 4 1/2 year old. The little pieces are still a little hard for him to work with, but the combination of trucks, planes, cars and all that you can make in combinations of those vehicles are wonderful for his imagination. My husband and 11 year old daughter enjoyed their own creations too.

LilyPadz® Reusable Silicone Nursing Pads Single Pair Regular Size
LilyPadz® Reusable Silicone Nursing Pads Single Pair Regular Size
Offered by SimplyLily
Price: $22.95
5 used & new from $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Think they're fantastic - but wish they lasted longer., January 27, 2011
I discovered these with my 2nd child. I used Lasinoh disposable with my first and while they worked fine, there is expense with buying & throwing away. I hated wearing a bra to bed, and if you don't get the disposable pad put back just right, they wrinkle where they attach to the bra and then show through your shirt. Very awkward. Then I found Lilypadz and thought they looked a little weird but gave them a shot - I was SOOOO glad. They seemed to last 6-8 weeks, so that made the purchase cost worth it. They adhere great - sometimes there'a little pooling of milk around the nipple that you have to watch for when you take them off (so it doesn't spill everywhere) but you figure that our pretty quickly. Some reviews say it doesn't stop let down - well, neither does a disposable pad - a disposable just absorbs it all. I think the Lilypadz results is less waste of milk.

However, my 3rd child is now 5 1/2 months old and I've already gone through 4-5 pairs. They are only lasting 3-4 weeks now. I don't know if they changed their adhesive formula, but I'm disappointed with the cost vs how long they last. I still think they're worth it though.

I've never had a problem with my skin not breathing or having any ill-effects from wearing them and I wear them everyday, nearly all day. And if you have "show through" issues while breastfeeding, these help!

Tweezerman Spa Callus Smoother
Tweezerman Spa Callus Smoother
Offered by trade concepts
Price: $18.00
10 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product - worked when nothing else did, November 5, 2010
I bought this smoother based on other reviews and I'm sure glad I did. It immediately made a difference on the calluses on my heels the first time I used it. I had used other pumice stones and smoothers plus lotion and wasn't getting anywhere until I used this. Plus, the extra smoothing pads that come with it will make it last much longer. Definitely worth it.