Profile for BB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
American Afterlife: Encounters in the Customs of Mourning
American Afterlife: Encounters in the Customs of Mourning
by Kate Sweeney
Price: $19.02
44 used & new from $14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, March 17, 2014
Looking for an interesting read? Kate Sweeney has written this fascinating book about the way we mourn our dead. I found very interesting the parts concerning the history of funerals and grieving. Kate takes an objective look at this often avoided topic, and makes it fun and informative. You will learn lots and be entertained at the same time.

Careless in Red (Inspector Lynley Book 15)
Careless in Red (Inspector Lynley Book 15)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 29, 2013
I almost skipped this Elizabeth George book because of some of the reviews. I'm glad I didn't! It was spellbinding and Lynley's grief over his wife's death was dealt with well, knowing that recovery from grief takes time. I especially like the references to red throughout the book. Can't wait to read the next in the series.

Now Designs Dempsey Kitchen Set, London Grey
Now Designs Dempsey Kitchen Set, London Grey
Price: $16.81
2 used & new from $16.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent this back, July 11, 2013
These are flimsy and cheap looking, and I knew they would not last through washings. I was very very disappointed.

Bass Women's Colleen Casual Flat Shoe,Gold,9.5 N US
Bass Women's Colleen Casual Flat Shoe,Gold,9.5 N US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, July 11, 2013
This was a great deal and the shoe is cute! They are wonderful for casual and dressy wear. Glad I bought them.

Beautiful Disaster: A Novel
Beautiful Disaster: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful Disaster!, November 11, 2012
Not sure WHY I purchased this book. It was trite and childish and unreal. Wish I had not spent $7.99 for it!

Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Tin
Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Tin
Offered by Connect Buy
Price: $43.88
37 used & new from $35.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Like I Remember, May 2, 2012
I bought these for my preschool grandson's birthday. I played with Lincoln Logs when I was a child, and these are just like them! I know he will be pleased and have hours of constructive fun with his new toy.

Assorted All Occasion Greeting Cards 30 Pack
Assorted All Occasion Greeting Cards 30 Pack
Offered by Harnel Inc.
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, May 2, 2012
Very nice assortment. I'm pretty particular about cards, and these are large and of good quality. Also, a very good bargain. Glad I bought them.

Curtain Clips, Tiebacks, or holdbacks | Set of 2 | Fiore Collection Black | No Tools Required
Offered by Magnaclips
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Idea!, December 27, 2011
These are really a neat idea & look very elegant on my curtains. Just the look I wanted! I will certainly recommend to others!

Adventurer Globe
Adventurer Globe
Offered by LaToys Etcetera
Price: $41.95
22 used & new from $41.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely globe - in the wrong language, December 27, 2011
Loved the globe; however, gave it for a Christmas present & that's when I realized it was in Spanish. There was nothing in the description nor in the ordering process which said it was in another language so unfortunately had to return it.

French Fried: one man's move to France with too many animals and an identity thief
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really an Interesting Read, December 27, 2011
I've always dreamed of living in a "foreign" country. This book had me in stitches in parts. It's the story of a couple moving from England to France & their transition to another culture & language.

Page: 1 | 2