Profile for Travis Stewart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travis Stewart "Stoobie" RSS Feed (Bloomington, IN)

MLB St. Louis Cardinals 2011 NL Champs Infield Dirt Coin Photo Mint
MLB St. Louis Cardinals 2011 NL Champs Infield Dirt Coin Photo Mint
Offered by wesaveyou$
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, November 13, 2012
I bought this for a co worker that happens to be one of the biggest Cards fans I have ever known. He loved this thing and I too must say I was impressed with the quality. When I found this on Amazon I was shocked by the price(35 bucks). I thought it had to be a typo cuz the same thing was well over 100 at the local sports shop. Another homerun by Amazon

Oakley Men's Holbrook OO9102-01 Rectangular Sunglasses,Matte Black Frame/Warm Grey Lens,one size
Offered by Sunglasstop
Price: $114.99
29 used & new from $95.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Holbrook, October 29, 2012
Love the look, surprisingly very comfortable and lightweight. I personaly like them better than my Ray Bans. And A great price to boot, I paid 66.09. you cant beat that, my local Oakley retailer had the same pair for 130.00. Yet another great puchase from Amazon. If you came lookin for a great confy semi-cheap pair of shades...you have found them.

J. Edgar
J. Edgar
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, May 23, 2012
This review is from: J. Edgar (Amazon Instant Video)
Well made movie that gives a little more insight into the life of Hoover. Im not a big Leanardo fan but he did a great job in this one. Give it a watch if you have time.

Study Guide for Sociology
Study Guide for Sociology
by John J. Macionis
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Study Guide, November 25, 2011
Great for what it is. very helpfull tool to supplement the book. indepth chapter review. Glad I got it, I am able to fill it in while I read that chapter and then I can just flip through the guide when it close to test time.

Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360
Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360
Price: $15.17
16 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, November 23, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This thing works great. My T.Vs about 3"s thick and the bracket fits snug. Rubber feet prevent damage to surface of your tv. nice ratcheting adjustment, I coulndnt imagine this thing not fitting on any flatscreen tv. as the video review shows he has a 1' tv and it fitts nicely.

Autolite 96557 Spark Plug Wire Set
Autolite 96557 Spark Plug Wire Set
Price: $35.04
4 used & new from $35.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat this, November 20, 2011
Great, worked perfectly. was a little gunshy about ordering autoparts online but this worked out well. saved over 20 bucks buying here instead of autojunk. product was brand spankin new

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect
Offered by Thunderbird Tech
Price: $269.00
216 used & new from $130.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly suprised, November 20, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been thinking about buying an XBOX 360 for over a year now, so when this came up as a Gold Box deal I jumped on it. I couldnt be happier with this system. I kinect is simply amazing, very fluid movement( I was concerned becouse Im 6'2") but not an issue at all. Now for the graphix, MINDBLOWING. It is alittle loud when reading off the gamedisk itself but with the rumble of the motors(Forza 4);) once again a nonissue. I really like XBOX live and the online gaming experiance. Very nice plug and play, hooked up to wireless internet without any issues. Im not a huge gamer but this thing is hard to walk away from.