Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Metro ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 120 volt 0.75-HP Electric Blower Duster
Metro ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 120 volt 0.75-HP Electric Blower Duster
Price: $56.99
178 used & new from $56.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Heats up VERY quickly., December 26, 2014
Heats up VERY quickly. This machine can only be used in short, seconds-long bursts to clean your PC before it will begin to blow air hot enough to fry your motherboard (learned this the hard way.) The dust filter in the bottom needs to be kept clean and dry, or the overheating will be worse. If you need to clean a lot of PCs, canned air is probably a safer bet.

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android

2.0 out of 5 stars Free. Memory hog. Broken features., December 26, 2014
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
Crashes sometimes. Luckily, I have 3gb of RAM in my Note 3, but other devices will likely suffer, as this app inexplicably reserves 120 - 300mb+ RAM. My saved Collections get wiped out every time I restart the app, so I don't even bother recreating them anymore. The X-ray feature is pretty neat.

Another Broken Wizard
Another Broken Wizard
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Full disclosure: I only got this because it was free and I thought there would be wizards., December 26, 2014
No actual Wizards. I know, I know. I should have read the description. I didn't. I had just come off reading Jim Butcher's EXCELLENT "Skin Game" (which Another Broken Wizard is absolutely nothing like) when this was auto-recommended to me for free. Based on some of the positive reviews, this sounds like it might be a pretty good read, so long as you're aware it isn't fantasy. Shut up.

Take Me Out
Take Me Out
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars eating the good Velveeta on Club crackers with wine from an actual ..., December 26, 2014
This review is from: Take Me Out (MP3 Music)
I had no idea VSQ covered so many artists! I feel so classy, eating the good Velveeta on Club crackers with wine from an actual bottle.

Coby CA-745 Wireless FM Car Transmitter with Digital Display and DC Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter
Offered by High Alert Supplies
2 used & new from $135.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Pros: -works as advertised -cheap enough not to be ..., August 28, 2014
Pros: -works as advertised
-cheap enough not to be a huge deal if lost or damaged
-easy to use
-doesn't restrict access to 12V port
-if you're careful with it, it won't break
-Coiled cable is less likely to create troublesome slack
-analog plug means it will work with any device featuring a standard 3.5mm headphone jack

Cons: -Cheap design
-if you're not careful with it, it will break
-cumbersome, bulky design

Don't be fooled by sellers trying to inflate the price! I wouldn't pay more than $15-20 for this unit.

Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy Note 3 - Metal Slate (SGP10452)
Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy Note 3 - Metal Slate (SGP10452)

2.0 out of 5 stars I would rather take my chances with no case at all., August 28, 2014
I liked the design and colors, until I actually put it on. This case does almost nothing to protect the screen (which I believe is Gorilla Glass 3) but instead offers minimal shock protection to the body, while negating the "grippy" utility of the "leatherized" back cover of the phone and obstructing the headphone and USB ports to anything but the included accessories. This case makes an already nearly ludicrously proportioned phone discernibly bulkier and heavier. At least it was relatively easy to remove.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 10:54 AM PDT

Scosche USBC202M Dual 10 Watt (2.1A) USB Car Charger works with iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, IPads, Tablets, and Kindles
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and OEM data cable, August 28, 2014
I purchased this charger for use with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which uses a 2A charger. If I'm listening to audio while using GPS navigation, anything less than 2A pretty much only serves to slow depletion of the battery, rather than charge properly. I also use the OEM charging/data transfer cable from Samsung, and NOT a shorted or "charging only" USB cable. I noticed some reviewers mention problems using this charger with Samsung devices, and I have experienced no such issues. I love the compact design. The indicator LED is a little too bright for my taste, but the positioning of the cup holder makes it a non-issue.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The only problem I'll have (once I get Hulu working) is that I don't have one for each TV., August 28, 2014
I purchased this device because Hulu Plus decided my smart TV (Vizio XVT423SV) was too old to keep supporting. Thus far, and with multiple calls to and from Hulu tech support, I have been unable to make it work with Hulu Plus via any mobile device. I think the problem is my router, but I'm too lazy (cheap) to replace it. ON THE OTHER HAND, the device works FLAWLESSLY with every other app I've tested it with (PLEX, Netflix, YouTube, Casting Tabs, etc.) If you don't have a smart TV, this is definitely worth the price. Included in the box:

-1 Chromecast unit
-1 Male-Female HDMI extension cable (to resolve an awkward fit)
-1 USB power cable (in case your TV's built in USB ports don't supply enough power)
-1 AC power adapter with single USB plug (see above)
-1 pamphlet of warranty info

Setup is simple and quick. Plug the device into your TV, select the appropriate Input Source, make sure you see the Chromecast screen, then follow the instructions. Any software updates are done automatically and the most complicated thing you may ever have to do with the device itself is hold the reset button if something goes goofy.

UPDATE 12/25/2014: Hulu works with my TV! I replaced my ancient router (and I suspect some updates may have helped) but I can see this device is only going to get better as more functional software/apps are developed for it.

Plex
Plex
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Remember to register at Plex.tv and READ THE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS., August 28, 2014
This review is from: Plex (App)
[Note that I purchased the Android version of this app on sale for $.99, rather than $4.99 AND only the mobile apps require purchase. Registration is required no matter what, but using plex.tv via your PC is free.] Once I got it set up with my finicky old router, it worked perfectly with my Chromecast and my Galaxy Note 3.

Graveyard Shift (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. Book 1)
Graveyard Shift (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars easy read set in an interesting world, August 28, 2014
It's a quick, easy read set in an interesting world. I didn't much care for the characterizations of mythological figures that would have better suited a harlequin romance. Perhaps I'm not really the target audience, but the price was right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3