Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for M. Evans > Reviews

Browse

M. Evans' Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Evans "Me" RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Ourmes GoPro Chest Harness Belt Chest Strap with J Hook high quality elastic strap for Gopro HD Hero 4 Hero 3+ Hero 3 Hero 2 Hero 1, HD & SJ4000 Hero cameras Adjustable (Black)
Offered by Oumers Inc
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!, March 3, 2015
Great product at a great price! I love that this chest harness is super easy to put on and take off, you don't have to pull a strap over your head.

BCBGeneration Women's Ambra Sandal
BCBGeneration Women's Ambra Sandal
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering shoe, June 24, 2014
This shoe runs a little small - I wear an 8 to 8.5, so with this shoe, the 8.5 fits great. As for the shoe itself, I got them in black and just love 'em. Very elegant fit for my feet.

John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes, 12 fl.oz(355ml)
Offered by Perella's
Price: $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, May 28, 2014
I used this to seal a new wood cutting board. I should have taken before and after pics because it made quite a difference. After applying the product according to the directions, the wood has a beautiful dark rich oak color, instead of a faded dry-out look. I will definitely continue to use this product to maintain and preserve the beauty and use of my cutting board.

simplehuman Mini Wire Frame Dishrack, Stainless Steel
simplehuman Mini Wire Frame Dishrack, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this for my travel trailer, May 28, 2014
Perfect solution for my L-shape travel trailer kitchen area. I like it's compact size, how sturdy it is and I LOVE how you can direct the run-off water 3 different directions depending on how/where you place it next to the sink.

Tagalong Sport Pet Bicycle Basket in Silver
Tagalong Sport Pet Bicycle Basket in Silver
Offered by Top Quality Always
Price: $59.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, April 28, 2014
I love this product because 1) it's exactly what I expected according to the description, 2) it was easy to put together, 3) fits my bike perfectly ( I have a Marin Stinson bike ) and 4) my dog seems to really enjoy riding in it. He is a 13 lb terrier mix and he can sit it this basket quite well. I'm glad it's not too roomy because I prefer that he stay seated while in motion. I'm not sure how well it would work if he were any bigger.

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Pint Cup Pack Of 4 (Stainless, 16-Ounce)
Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Pint Cup Pack Of 4 (Stainless, 16-Ounce)
Price: $29.98
20 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment! Great Bargain!, March 11, 2014
These cups are well made and the perfect size - not too big or small. Can't wait to take them camping as these will replace our need for the red Solo cup as well as Styrofoam coffee cups, etc! I bought the cozies, rings and lids too making these one of the most versatile products I've purchased in a long time.

Everloc EL-10108 Multi-Purpose Rail and Hooks, Chrome
Everloc EL-10108 Multi-Purpose Rail and Hooks, Chrome
Price: $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made!, March 11, 2014
I was looking for something to hang kitchen utensils with in my RV without drilling holes and this is the perfect solution for me! Although I won't store the utensils hanging on this when the RV is not in use, I absolutely do love having them off the counter-top or not taking up my precious drawer space when I am using the RV. Keep in mind that the utensils I have do NOT have a thick handle where it hangs, but you could get away with hanging utensils as thick as 1/2 an inch - not my preference, but it could work. I'm a very happy camper!

Black Birdcage Pull 4" Center to Center Cabinet Handle 1222BLK
Black Birdcage Pull 4" Center to Center Cabinet Handle 1222BLK
Offered by Olympia Hardware
Price: $1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for my fireplace doors, January 19, 2014
I wanted to find 4" handles to replace the ones I had and these fit the bill - for size, color and design. I just had to find shorter screws which was no problem. Love the look of these.

25 Miele Type GN Deluxe Allergen Filtration Canister Vacuum Cleaner Bags + 5 Motor Filters, and 5 Exhaust Air Clean Filters, Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum
Offered by Crucial Vacuum Inc
Price: $39.94
3 used & new from $39.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, most excellent value, January 19, 2014
Product works great with my Miele, so happy to find a product that is affordable because I love my vacuum and now I can stock up the bags and not worry about running out for quite a while.

Geneva Wrought Iron Pendulum Wall Clock, Brown
Geneva Wrought Iron Pendulum Wall Clock, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, January 19, 2014
This clock is exactly what I wanted, perfect for the space it was intended for, works like a charm and it looks great too! I could care less the pendulum is made of plastic, because you can't tell. I don't think it is loud at all and I rather like the soft ticking sound it does makes.

Page: 1 | 2