Profile for Sneva > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sneva RSS Feed

Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio, Teal (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio, Teal (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
2 used & new from $12.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about went crazy shopping for cover, July 19, 2012
when I was getting my Kindle, I wanted to get a good cover to protect it. There were so many that it almost drove my crazy. I finally decided to get this one. Couple of reasons I like it is the way it can be folded back and you don't have to take it out of the cover to read your Kindle. I like the sling in the back that yoiu can put your hand in and it makes it easy to hold the Kindle.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Winter Sparkle (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Winter Sparkle (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my Kindle different, July 19, 2012
This makes my Kindle different from everyone else's. It was easy to put on and it looks so cool. You can pick out a multiple of different skins and I love it.

Empty saddles, forgotten names: Outlaws of the Black Hills and Wyoming
Empty saddles, forgotten names: Outlaws of the Black Hills and Wyoming
by Doug Engebretson
10 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 5, 2011
This book is full of great details about outlaws of the Black Hills and Wyoming. Great read. Doug has done a lot of research and it is very informative. I got my book from the Booktrader & More & it was autographed, too. (This is not the cover that was on the printing of my book.)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, December 26, 2010
I got this camera right before Christmas and practiced with it for several days. However, when it came to taking shots during Christmas, I lost some due to not being able to pull up the option I wanted. The menu selection is one of my main disappointments. I'm not an idiot and I still can't consistently pull up the option I want when I want it. My niece got a Sony camera for Christmas and had all the buttons figured out right away. I gave her my camera to play with (figured that maybe it was just me). She eventually gave it back to me and said it was too complicated. I would prefer a button to start the video. You have to go into the menu and select video and do the same to turn the video mode off. As I said, I am not an idiot and have had 35mm cameras with no problems.

The viewfinder screen doesn't have accurate colors all the time. Maroon/red colors sometime appear washed out on the viewfinder screen. There is also times when there is a slight washed out strip on the screen. The battery life is terrible.

At first I thought I would prefer a lithium battery, however I have run out of battery power twice (once during Christmas). Granted I did take a few videos, but some of the video was taken by accident cause I thought I had turned it off, but hadn't. When it came time for taking all the family photos - there I was with a brand new camera and a dead battery.

This camera is going back! I hate it