Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Daisy S > Reviews

Browse

Daisy S's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3050
Top Reviewer Ranking: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daisy S "Daisy S" RSS Feed
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gum Disease Cure (Gum Disease Cure, Periodontal Disease, Gum Disease, Gum Infection, Gingivitis treatment, Tooth Decay)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book to read if you have gum disease!, April 28, 2016
I have fead MANY articles and books about gum disease. This is excellent because it contains ways to treat and or prevent gum disease. The author has done her research in this book.

Personally, this book has helped me greatly in the treatment of my gums.

Hypertension - High Blood Pressure: How To Lower Blood Pressure Permanently In 8 Weeks Or Less, The Hypertension Treatment, Diet and Solution
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book! Very impressed with this book!, April 25, 2016
Upon reading this book, I must say that I was suprised in that it had more information than I thought it would about high blood pressure. In this book, the author explains the causes and treatments for high blood pressure. What I like is that this book explains how to use natural treatments to lower blood pressure.

And I was glad that the author brought up stress as a cause. Also the importance of keeping accutate records and testing at home.

For me, my blood pressure goes up and down. When I am anxious, it goes uo somewhat, when I am calm, it is normal. However, due to the helpfulness of this book, I am now taking magnesium and potassium and eating more veggies, less meat etc.

Great book.

Lycopene - 10MG - 120 Softgels - Premium Quality Antioxidant - 100% Natural Tomato - Great For Prostate Health, Immune System Support, Heart Health and Eyesight Support
Offered by NutriONN
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product...below is my detailed review., April 24, 2016
For some time, I had researched the benefits of Lycopene. The claims however, I do not know if all these are proven yet since the claims say it fights cancer, antioxidant, says it helps in prevention of heart disease and helps immune system and more. Yet for me, I have taken this for about 9 days and it has made a big difference as I will share with you, please see below:.

Recently, I had to have a Deep Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning (not fun at all by the way)...In order to get my gums IN THE PINK and heal, I started taking this Lycopene as well as CoQ 10 daily along with a multi vitamin. This combination has made a HUGE difference in my GUM healing. In my opinion, my gums are now healing beautifully. I really believe that this supplement has made a difference in my healing process. Now keep in my that this is from my own personal experience. Yet for me, I plan on continuing taking this Lycopene and also CoQ 10 along with my daily multi vitamin.

Note that I received this NUTRIONN Lycopene free or at reduced rate and I agreed to testing and reviewing this product. In my opinion, I believe that it has been helpful for me...I am so glad that I discovered this product as it has been a blessing for me in my recovery period.

Subconscious Religion
Subconscious Religion
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is Ok, but not what I was searching for., April 21, 2016
This book/article was originally written back in 1921. In my opinion, it was really ahead of it's time. Actually, I found this book a bit heavy to read. However, I did enjoy Chapter 3 called Subconscious Religion (in which this book is named). This chapter I found somewhat interesting.

This book is so so, however, I prefer the booksame about the Subconscious Mind written by the latrine Dr Joseph Murphy.

What Is Faith?
What Is Faith?
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book regarding faith. I found it inspiring., April 21, 2016
This review is from: What Is Faith? (Kindle Edition)
This is an excellent lesson in faith. This is a helpful book for the Christian. In addition, this is an excellent book to say use at a Christian Bible Study. Very inspiring bok!

The Meaning of Faith
The Meaning of Faith
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an older book, yet ahead of it's time!, April 20, 2016
This is an amazing book considering it was originally written in 1917. In my opinion, this nook is ahead of it's time. Personally, I enjoyed all of this book as it has great examples of what faith is all about. My favorite part of this book is the section called Chapter 8, Faith and Moods, daily readings. This is so meaningful.

If you are searching for an excellent book regarding faith, may I suggest this book.

YKSH 3 in 1 USB-A / Type -C / Micro USB Card Reader TF/SD Card Reader with OTG Supported for the New Macbook Chromebook Pixel Android Smartphone PC
Offered by ACE Service
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, impressed with this reader., April 18, 2016
This is a high quality SD card reader, type C style. I tested it a couple of ways:

1) First, I tested this with my Micro SD card in my regular HP Desktop computer using the larger standard USB PLUG on this reader. My computer read both cards easily.

2 ) I tested this by placing the large end into my Micro (regular USB) adapter and I inserted my MICRO CARD AND REGULAR SD CARD. My Samsung J7 Android phone read it fine. Then I tested this the same way in my Samsung Tab. S2 Tablet, works great using my micro USB Standard adapter.

3) Construction and design...well made and this is small and classy looking.

Note...I was happy to receive this to test and review because I will be buying a new tablet soon and also phone so I will probaly have to nave TYOE C readers this one I will use often.

Clean Eating: 365 Days of Clean Eating Recipes (Clean Eating, Clean Eating Cookbook, Clean Eating Recipes, Clean Eating Diet, Healthy Recipes, For Living Wellness and Weigh loss, Eat Clean Diet Book
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an very good cookbook...it had healthy and tasty recipes in it., April 18, 2016
Well, I was truly amazed at the amount of recipes in this cookbook. Since this is a clean/healthy eating type of cookbook, I did not expect such great recipes. My very favorite recipe is Wild Mushroom Risotto. Since I prefer Baby Portabella Mushrooms, I used these instead and dish was wonderful.

Overall, the book has easy to follow recipes, shows the time to prepare, and nutritional information.

The reason that I rate it 4 stars is because on some recipes, some of the ingredients were hard to find...just on some.

Essential Oils: Detailed Essential Oils For Beginners Guide For Physical and Emotional Health - Including FREE 50 DIY Essential Oil Recipes ebook

4.0 out of 5 stars A basic eBook refarding essential oils., April 16, 2016
While this eBook has good information, it is very basic. I enjoyed the book as I did learn about the basics of essential oils, however, I wish this book has more detailed information. It does however list home remedies using essential oils, which I found very helpful. Also there us good information about the different ways to use essential oils.

This is a great book if you are a beginner in the use of essential oils.

Peppermint Essential Oil: Everything You Need To Know About This Energizing Essential Oil (The Essential Oils Uncovered Series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed book regarding the many uses of Peppermint Oil!, April 15, 2016
Since I wanted to learn more about the uses and benefits of Peppermint Oil, I downloaded this book. Actually I was very impressed with it because of the excellent information contained in this book.

There's information on the overall uses od Peppermint Oil, safety information, how to use capsules, oil directlt, how to use it in a diffuser and how to combine it with oils such as sesame, olive oil etc.
It also has many residents recipes for things like headaches, fever, nausea, cough and many more.

This is a very straight forward book that is easy to follow and it makes a wonderful reference book.

Highly recommended.