Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mz.Oakland > Reviews

Browse

Mz.Oakland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mz.Oakland RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PDP PSVita Nerf Armor - Blue
PDP PSVita Nerf Armor - Blue
Offered by Collectible Video Games
Price: $59.93
19 used & new from $53.94

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 25, 2015
Terrible product.. Didn't fit the Psvita at all! I need to send it back.

Power, Season 2
Power, Season 2
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2015
This review is from: Power, Season 2 (Amazon Video)
I LOVE Power! Thanks for finally uploading the episodes!

Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth 3.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or Later
Offered by spider777
Price: $16.97
36 used & new from $15.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to install, February 5, 2015
I bought this for my 72 year old mother. She has a laptop and I wanted her to enjoy some bluetooth speakers for better audio. When I initially attempted to install this device I had NO luck. I popped in the Cd rom. downloaded the software..to no avail it did not work. Then I went to the website and tried to download form their site..didn't work. Before returning we took the whole laptop, kinivo and speakers to the help desk at Best Buy, the guys were able to do something, what we have NO idea but it now works beautifully. So unless you are tech savy or have access to an IT team of some sort you will have issues installing this device on a laptop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 12:47 PM PST

Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol 20 oz
Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol 20 oz
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Sold!, September 6, 2014
I have sisterlocks and after coloring them a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get over how dry and over processed my hair was looking and feeling. I went to the beauty supply store and grabbed this as an after thought because I was going to buy one of those overly priced natural hair care conditioners. I saw this one for $3.99 and said why not..Well Im glad I bought it. It comes in a nice big tub and since I do have sisterlocks I really slathered this stuff on and coated all of my locks and put a plastic bag on my head for about an hour while I did other stuff around the house. When I rinsed this out my hair felt so moisturized even after I let it air dry. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair or stop looking in the mirror to see the shine. Your hair will really "shine". The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is for all the extra ingredients that I cant pronounce and alcohol is the 2nd ingredient. Why? Im going to try this out on my 5 year old. She has what you naturals call a 4a-c hair coil and her hair has gotten really dry from summertime swimming. I'll update after I do her hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 12:33 PM PST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting on results, September 2, 2014
Ive only been using for about 4 weeks.. I see no change in my lashes..at all..Im going to keep using for another month and see if it begins to work.

Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Full-Support Sport Bra
Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Full-Support Sport Bra
Price: $24.50 - $71.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Glamorise Athletic Bras!, July 12, 2014
This Bra is Ahmazing!! I love the fit. It holds the girls firmly in place and its cute if I decide to go without a shirt. I will be ordering more bras from this company! Please make more sizes and colors!

Dry Hands All-Sport Grip-Enhancing Topical Lotion
Dry Hands All-Sport Grip-Enhancing Topical Lotion
Price: $7.61
19 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working on pole inverts, March 13, 2014
I have been pole dancing for almost a year. I recently began learning inversions and I was constantly slipping. Dry hands helps me to grip so I feel more secure. Sometimes I even put a little in between my thighs and behind my knee for more advanced moves like butterfly and Gemini.

Simplicity Knit Rasta Beanie Cap with Visor for Winter - White/gray Wave Pattern
Offered by PDS Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cap, March 13, 2014
This is such a cute little cap. It is very flattering and fits well. I have very thick hair and somewhat larger head so it does fit me a little snuggly but I think for the average size head and hair density it should be fine.

RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement, 30-Count Capsules
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement, 30-Count Capsules
Price: $21.99
16 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Phresh!, March 13, 2014
This is one of those topics women shy away from but when one of my besties told me she wanted to remedy her chronic BV my ears perked up because I too have suffered from BV since my 1st pregnancy 9 years ago. I cant stand that un fresh feeling and when I can smell myself. With this product I do not have that issue at all anymore! Smell gone. I'm a girly woman again. Some may say its expensive but after about 2 months of consistent use I can get 60 days out of one bottle and take a tablet every other day and I stay nice and phresh!

We Are in a Book! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
We Are in a Book! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
by Mo Willems
Price: $8.99
97 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3rd graders LOVE this book!, October 10, 2013
This is the cutest story ever! A must read for all ages. Really captures young readers with the expression and simple dialogue! BANANAS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3