Profile for Carmicheal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carmicheal RSS Feed

Bell + Howell 50104 Motion Activated Ultrasonic Solar Powered with Rechargeable Batteries
Price: $12.71
22 used & new from $6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Works to keep the neighborhood cat away, December 25, 2013
I first bought this at the Grocery Outlet, thinking it might work, and surprisingly it does.
I have noticed that the local cat no longer does it's business in the area this device reaches.

Batteries (that came with the unit) drain within a few months, and as it is winter in Washington, don't seem to recharge.
Does work well with new batteries.

Birds Choice GSHF100 Green Solutions Bird Feeder
Birds Choice GSHF100 Green Solutions Bird Feeder
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $31.10
7 used & new from $28.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesh screen!, October 5, 2013
This a perfect light weight, small-to-medium capacity birdfeeder. It is solidly constructed and the birds love it!
The mesh screen is a must for wet climates! I have not had difficulties with pests or insects. Highly recommend.

Canner Element Kit
Canner Element Kit
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $33.13
68 used & new from $28.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Canner Element Kit (Kitchen)
Amazon was the only place I could find this item, none of my local hardware/specialty cook stores carried it, so I was very skeptical of this item.
After using it for multiple canning projects, it really makes a difference in lifting the heavy pot off the range. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.

Neko Flies - Small Kittenator - Interchangeable Toy
Neko Flies - Small Kittenator - Interchangeable Toy
Offered by palebluedot
Price: $11.93
4 used & new from $11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves this!!, January 29, 2012
My cat's hobbies are sleeping, eating, and finding the sunniest spot to lay in... so when I brought this home from the local pet store I figured it would end up collecting dust in the toy box.

But he goes crazy for this toy! He will sit infront of where it is kept and meow to play with it (after unsuccessfully attempting to break into closet where it hides from him!). I had to order a replacement mouse, because he destroyed his first one within the week.

Also, I really like the handle for the Neko flies and how easy it is change out the "flies".

Nina Ottosson DogFinder Interactive game
Nina Ottosson DogFinder Interactive game
Price: $27.49
10 used & new from $27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, doesn't work great with small treats/kibble, January 29, 2012
I ordered this to add to my cat's growing collection of Nina Ottosson toys. It is easy to vary the challenge level of this game by using more/less of the bones, silding them over or not, etc. This is step up from the "Dog Brick" game-- which the cat can solve really quickly now.

The only draw back are the gaps along each "bone channel", which design wise probably makes it easier for the pet to slide the bone to reveal the treat- but small treats or kibbles easily fall through the gaps. About half of treats end up underneath the puzzle as the bones are slid around. I am going to try to fasten mesh along the bottom to keep the treats in the channel and off the floor- which should fix it, but I would prefer having a solid, gap-free puzzle.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

1.0 out of 5 stars too dark, December 27, 2011
I recieved this a gift for my kindle, and I felt that it was too dark. I hard time making out all of wonderful details in the printed sticker verison. I love the image, but not the sticker. Returned it and I'll choose a different decal.