Profile for Gemeem Davis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gemeem Davis RSS Feed

Evil Does Not Have The Last Word
Evil Does Not Have The Last Word

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, Thought Provoking!, April 30, 2012
Don't get freaked out by the title! You can read and enjoy this book and not be "religious"!

Through the prism of comic book heroes, religion and faith, Dr. Eric Shoars did an excellent job connecting us to the fundamental belief that our lives can get better. That there is relief on the other side of "evil", no matter how it might show up in your life. My point. If you've ever "gone through" something or are currently, this book can help!

Fascinating, thought provoking read that will have you asking, "Now what's next for my life?" and gives you the courage to go for it!

Triumph: Winning Big in Life With Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance
Triumph: Winning Big in Life With Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & Inspiring!, July 26, 2011
It's true, this is not a touchy feely motivational book. It is an inspiring book that will help you see that you can Triumph over anything! This is my first book review here on Amazon and I don't take it lightly. Eric will get you to the place (through his master storytelling) where you know you can achieve anything you set out to achieve with the three p's, patience, persistence & perseverance =) It came at a particularly appropriate moment, as I take the first steps towards fulfilling my dreams in my career as the author of Make Life Work: Personal Growth For Today's Entrepreneur. Thanks, Eric Shoars!