Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Arod > Reviews

Browse

Arod's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arod RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dear Frankie
Dear Frankie
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming with unexpected ending, September 6, 2015
This review is from: Dear Frankie (Amazon Video)
Not Hollywood ending, and I can appreciate that.

Episode 6
Episode 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!, July 1, 2015
Refreshing. Life is complicated, ugly and often harsh, no need to hide that to see laughter and love through it all.

Submarine
Submarine
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 1, 2015
This review is from: Submarine (Amazon Video)
I lasted 10 minutes. Failed to see any humor in it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2015 8:09 PM PDT

Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo 33.8oz
Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo 33.8oz
Offered by SALES DEPT
Price: $56.00
9 used & new from $48.81

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the smell ( I think it smells like BO ..., April 26, 2015
I don't understand the rave reviews. My hair feels dry and awfully entangled when I use this product (I've been using it for a month). I don't like the smell ( I think it smells like BO light!), and my hair is not smoother, softer or anything better. I made the mistake of buying the very large one based on reviews. Going back to Pureology.

iPhone 4s Cable, JETech APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod - 3.2 Feet 1 Meter
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $6.29
4 used & new from $5.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 10, 2015
It seems to charge slightly slower than the original, but it works.

AK Anne Klein Women's Gaelyn Leather Boot,Black/Black,7 M US
AK Anne Klein Women's Gaelyn Leather Boot,Black/Black,7 M US
Offered by The Feet Treat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable, September 23, 2014
Nice and comfortable. Pretty wide, so easy to fit pants on the inside. Not crazy about the non- leather part, but for the price they are fine.

Weruva Dog Food, Paw Lickin' Chicken,14-Ounce Cans(Pack of 12)
Weruva Dog Food, Paw Lickin' Chicken,14-Ounce Cans(Pack of 12)
Price: $40.92
9 used & new from $40.92

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is the best, lots and lots of meat, August 9, 2014
This one is the best, lots and lots of meat. I mix with sweet potato, pumpkin, quinoa or other veggie and grains and the love, love, love it!

Weruva Dog Food, Bed & Breakfast Dog Food, 14-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Weruva Dog Food, Bed & Breakfast Dog Food, 14-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $44.16
15 used & new from $42.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 9, 2014
My dogs love Weruva. This one is good just not as meaty as Chicken lickin' but still great.

Pet Guard Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 4.4-Pound Bag
Pet Guard Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 4.4-Pound Bag
Price: $22.49
2 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a balanced diet!, March 17, 2014
I absolutely love this dry food. I have the peace of mind of not giving my dogs GMO corn or Soy, and mixed with their wet chicken food it gives them all they need. They like it too. I have been giving them this for more than three years and they are very healthy and active! ( they get their variety from the chicken or other meat wet food but this dry food is a constant. I tried others because it's a little bit pricey but I always came back to this one).
They are getting quinoa and kamut now that there's a shortage of Pet Guard organic.

The Tiger's Wife: A Novel
The Tiger's Wife: A Novel
by Téa Obreht
Price: $11.52
728 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Poetic? May be, March 16, 2014
But it lacks direction. The "story", is all over the place and it takes you nowhere. I kept reading hoping that things would come together at some point, instead it got all philosophical and pointless. Not worth the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3