Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for NatureGirl > Reviews

Browse

NatureGirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NatureGirl "Amy K" RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wireless Charger, TechMatte Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Note 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 5 HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 950 XL 920, LG Optimus Vu2 (WITH 1.5A AC Wall Charger)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $44.99
7 used & new from $13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless charger!, September 8, 2015
Awesome charger! I bought this for my husband's new Galaxy S6 and he loves it. Great price too.

Iphone 6(s) Plus Case Classy Yet Fashionable, Unique but Not Exaggerated
Iphone 6(s) Plus Case Classy Yet Fashionable, Unique but Not Exaggerated
Offered by Voilavoilavoila
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of this case, September 8, 2015
Good concept, bad execution. I didn't like the way this felt in my hand. The color inserts are just paper. The bottom edge where it's cut out was a little on the sharp side. I've already put my old case back on my phone.

Poster - Inside Out - Grid New Wall Art 22"x34" rp13733
Poster - Inside Out - Grid New Wall Art 22"x34" rp13733
Offered by Poster Superstars
Price: $3.56
4 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute poster!, September 8, 2015
What's not to love? Seriously!

amFilm Galaxy S6 Screen Protector Tempered Glass (Front) and PET (Back) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 (NOT S6 Edge) (1-Pack) [in Retail Packaging] [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Screen Protector, September 8, 2015
Got this for my husband's new S6. Great price and great product. Comes with both the front glass and film back covers. Easy to install. Looks great,

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bars, 12-Count
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bars, 12-Count
Offered by Lucky Girl.
Price: $10.55
11 used & new from $10.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Melted at my door, July 23, 2015
Well, since these showed up at my door in Miami, FL in the middle of summer and they were completely melted, I'm not sure how good they will actually be.

Advanced Graphics Elsa & Anna-Disney's Frozen, Life Size Cardboard Standup
Advanced Graphics Elsa & Anna-Disney's Frozen, Life Size Cardboard Standup
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $39.99
15 used & new from $33.45

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love it's Anna and Elsa!, July 23, 2015
My daughter loved this. She's 14, but a huge Disney fanatic. These stand quite tall in the corner of her room. It's cardboard, but it's colorful.

This Sun Hat Is Perfect for Any Outdoor Activity. Hunting Fishing Gardening Painting. This High Quality Hat Will Protect You From the Suns Harmful Rays! (58)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sun Protection, July 23, 2015
I bought this hat for my husband, as he works outside a lot. It's well made and it is keeping the sun from his ears and back.

Luxor 32" x 18" Tub Storage Cart 2 Shelves - Black
Luxor 32" x 18" Tub Storage Cart 2 Shelves - Black
Price: $66.99
26 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cart!, July 23, 2015
Great price! So easy to put together. I'm using this cart at work to move computers and equipment around. The wheels are smooth and the cart seems like it will hold up for a long time.

iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s Plus 6s 5s 5c, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note  4 3, Google Nexus 5 4, LG G3.
iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s Plus 6s 5s 5c, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Google Nexus 5 4, LG G3.
Price: $19.95
13 used & new from $9.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holder for my iPhone 6+, March 27, 2015
Found a great place to mount this in my Ford Escape. There's a small, flat area in front of the cd player, which I will never use. It mounts above the 8" touch screen in my car and places my iPhone 6 plus in perfect viewing range. I really like it so far. I used it on a recent trip and it worked out as expected. I mostly use it on horizontal mode, but it can also be vertical. Seems nicely put together and feels like it will last a long time.

World Traveler Solid Black Hipster Crossbody Daypack 7-inch
World Traveler Solid Black Hipster Crossbody Daypack 7-inch
Offered by Jenzys
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a bad little bag for travel, March 27, 2015
It's not a bad little bag for travel. The material is a little on the cheap side. I purchased this to use at Disney World and after 4 days of use in the parks, it has a small hole in the bottom of the pocket on the inside of the bag. I did fit quite a bit inside this bag and carried a large water bottle with no issues. It was convenient, but I do realize that this will not hold up over time. Good for the price and for a couple of uses...depending on how you use it. It may last a little longer than that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4