Profile for lovey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lovey RSS Feed (ohio)

PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Small, Red/Black
PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Small, Red/Black
Price: $14.39
34 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Harness!, October 24, 2011
The Easy Walk Harness is 100% worth the money. Especially if its bought on here.... We have a 2 1/2 yr old Bichon weighing 15lbs. As a puppy we took him to obedience classes where we would learn to walk on the leash. The trainer worked very hard with us but we had no success. So needless to say we did not go on too many walks. Not only was is embarrassing to have this little 15lb dog dominating both his owners... but it literally felt like he was going to rip our arms off.

I bought this harness and there was an immediate difference. He would still try and pull but the harness would make his legs go inward a little so he wouldn't be able to any more. We have never, ever been able to enjoy going on walks. Now, our dog stops to smell the roses - literally! I was worried that it would ruin his spirit, not being allowed be as excited as he wanted. But I think it has only helped! He has some pep in his step and prances and wags his tail...instead of ripping our arms off and pulling so hard he chokes himself and gets sick! This item is a MUST! Can not rate it high enough!

Cyber Acoustics Lapel Microphone with Clip and Monitor Holster CVL-1124RB
Cyber Acoustics Lapel Microphone with Clip and Monitor Holster CVL-1124RB
Price: $8.98
40 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little mic!, May 3, 2011
I bought this mic because I needed one to play black ops with. My boyfriend has a similar, older model and he loves his - so for the wonderful price I bought this one for myself.

It easily clips on to your shirt and stays there. Just don't forget about it and stand up. You could completely break the mic.

Sound quality it is just about perfect. With it on the lapel of your shirt you can talk normal volume without complaints from listeners.

Would recommend this for anyone who just needs one. This is not top quality so using it for recording anything that needs to sound perfect is an obvious no. But for any other use, including speech to text programs (most problems lie within the program not the mic) I would tell you to buy it.

LoveFifi Women's Ribbons n' Bows Thigh Highs Plus - One Size Plus - Black/Pink
LoveFifi Women's Ribbons n' Bows Thigh Highs Plus - One Size Plus - Black/Pink
Offered by 3 WISHES
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy, durable and worth every cent!, April 1, 2011
I bought the black/pink pair of the lycra lace top stockings. They are soo prtty. Do not listen to the person who said the lace up the back looks "painted" on... it is not. It is part of the fabric and it looks amazing. It matched my v-day outfit perfectly. And my man loooooved them. They are the tiniest bit snug...but if you have a garter belt it works perfect! Highly, highly recommended! love it!

Indiana University IU Hoosiers Fleece Blanket Throw
Indiana University IU Hoosiers Fleece Blanket Throw

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome blanket, January 18, 2011
This blanket looked kind of small in the picture, but when we got it - it is plenty big enough. And it is soooooo soft! I thought it was going to look a little boring too with just the IU on it, but when we got it faintly in the background it repeats "Indiana" over and over. I am 100% happy with this blanket and would 100% recommend it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2011 7:16 AM PST

West County 014SL Women's Work Glove, Stem, Large
West County 014SL Women's Work Glove, Stem, Large
Offered by Gardener's Supply Co
Price: $21.95
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem Great!, January 18, 2011
These gloves seem great! I bought them for my Mom who never buys nice things for herself. They were a little more pricey that I intended, but anything for her! She hasn't used then yet since it is winter, but they seem very durable. They are plenty roomy, I got her a large because she had bigger hands than me and she keeps her nails fairly long. The large fits her perfect she can move her fingers a lot and they are not constrictive. She things they allow breathing too which it good for when you are working in the yard.

eForCity Rechargeable Battery/Charger Compatible with Wii Fit Balance Board
eForCity Rechargeable Battery/Charger Compatible with Wii Fit Balance Board
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $7.98
5 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for the price!, October 8, 2010
My boyfriend was upset that I bought an off brand product for our Wii Fit Board. But for $5 including shipping I couldn't resist! Although it didn't come with any instructional booklet to tell me how to charge it, it was still worth the money. When you charge it, turn it on. Charge it for 8 to 12 hours when it dies. If you know this you will be fine!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2011 4:40 AM PDT

LoveFifi Women's Jezebel Crotchless Panty Plus - One Size Plus - White/Black
LoveFifi Women's Jezebel Crotchless Panty Plus - One Size Plus - White/Black
Offered by LoveFifi Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent product!!!!, March 8, 2009
This product is amazing. They fit very well and aren't tight like other panties I purchased. It matched my white see through cami perfectly!! They are a great buy...expensive but worth it.