Profile for Karen L. Batson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen L. Batson RSS Feed (Weymouth MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Belkin Charger and Sync Dock with Audio Port for iPhone 5, 5S and iPod touch 5th Generation - Retail Packaging - Silver
Price: $21.96
32 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., August 6, 2014
I love my charger. Received it very quickly. Very satisfied.

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Slim Armor S for iPhone 5S/5 - Champagne Gold (SGP10604)
iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Slim Armor S for iPhone 5S/5 - Champagne Gold (SGP10604)
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $17.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
The packaging for the phone case was appropriate for the size of prooduct.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, August 6, 2014
The adapter did not fit my iPhone 5s. The 8-pin end was too small and did not lodge properly in the slot. The adapter was returned to seller for refund. The seller responded very quickly when informed that adapter didn't fit. Good customer service, poor product.

iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ Phone 5, Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector by Beluga®, Apple iPhone 5S/5/5C Premium HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy- 0.3mm - 2.5D Rounded Polished Edges - Scratch Proof - Shatter Resistant- Ultra Clear - Easy to Install [1-Pack, 2.5D Rounded Edges]
Offered by BelugaDirect
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, July 28, 2014
The Beluga tempered glass screen protector is absolutely perfect. It was very easy to install and was a perfect fit for my iPhone 5s. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. It was exactly as described and was delivered in a very timely manner.

Crazycity Women Travel Insert Handbag Organiser Purse Large Liner Organizer Tidy Bag (Wine red)
Offered by Click down
Price: $4.98
5 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Purse perfection, June 18, 2014
This purse organizer is the perfect size for my purses. I am able to keep items neat and organized. I can find things easily and quickly.

Targus HeatDefense for Laptops AWE45US1 (Gray)
Targus HeatDefense for Laptops AWE45US1 (Gray)
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., June 18, 2014
I like the Tagus HeatDefense for laptops because it is thin and lightweight, yet performs better than other fans or heat detectors.

Buxton Hailey-Super Wallet (Black)
Buxton Hailey-Super Wallet (Black)
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc
Price: $16.00
11 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient loved wallet., May 31, 2013
I purchased this wallet for a friend. She loved it from the minute she opened the package. She is very satisfied.

Love Luther
Love Luther
Price: $37.18
37 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Luther, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Love Luther (Audio CD)
I have been a Luther Vandross fan forever. This set of cd's was the perfect addition to my large collection.

Jolie Large Black Polyester Handbag Organizer Tote Travel Cosmetic Make-Up Bag Insert Dimensions: L 9.5"x H 7"x W 4.5"
Offered by MyBagFix
Price: $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect handbag organizer, May 31, 2013
The Jolie handbag organizer is just perfect for my large purse. It neatly holds everything I need on a daily basis. I can quickly locate anything I want. The organizer fulfills my requirements to a T.

2-6 Days Delivered Britney Black & Grey Handbag Purse Tote Travel Cosmetic Make-Up Bag Organizer Insert Product Dimensions: L 10.5" x H 6.5" x W 3.5"; (Expanded Width- 7")
Offered by MyBagFix

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal purchase, May 30, 2012
I recently bought a large purse which I wanted to keep neat and organized. This purse organizer is absolutely perfect.The organizer has a place for everything I usually carry and there are pockets that I haven't even used yet. My purse has never been so neat and well organized. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2