Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Rebekah > Reviews

Browse

Rebekah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebekah RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chocolate & Prayer Cake Mug
Chocolate & Prayer Cake Mug
Offered by American Pi
Price: $10.76
30 used & new from $8.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute mug! Wretched cake., December 17, 2015
This would be a great idea ... if the recipe was any good. Sadly? It is NOT.

31730 Loaf Pan 1# (Case of 200)
31730 Loaf Pan 1# (Case of 200)
Offered by Janitor Supply Depot
Price: $35.99
7 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 15, 2015
Exactly what I wanted. 200 mini loaf pans. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed for a fabulous price., August 22, 2012
I have used it for months and months with nary a problem. Exactly what it needs to be, works beautifully.

Neat-Oh! ZipBin 160 Dinosaur Collector Toy Box & Playset w/ 2 Dinosaurs
Neat-Oh! ZipBin 160 Dinosaur Collector Toy Box & Playset w/ 2 Dinosaurs
Price: $27.80
34 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter plays with this everyday!, August 22, 2012
My daughter loves dinosaurs, so when I saw this ZipBin, I knew I had to get it for her. At first I was leery about spending this kind of money on a glorified storage container, but it was definitely worth it. She loves that she can take it apart and use the mat, she loves that SHE can be the one to undo it, and she loves how easy it is to tote around. I love how easy it is to request she pick up her dinosaurs! More ZipBins are in our future. :)

Payphone [feat. Wiz Khalifa] [Explicit]
Payphone [feat. Wiz Khalifa] [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 5 if it weren't for the lame little rap section., June 17, 2012
I really like this song. I really hate the little rap section. I wish they'd cut it out. Going to have to play with it myself so I don't have to listen to that drivel in the middle of the song. Ugh. Doesn't seem to matter WHICH version you download. I want the radio version, I'd rather it be clean than have to listen to that wretched rap segment.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars For the love of fluffy bunnies, don't get this phone!, March 3, 2012
I have had an LG Optimus S for just under a year now, from Sprint. Do you enjoy a phone that randomly shuts itself off? Do you enjoy a phone that has trouble reading your SD card and acts like there isn't one in there? Do you enjoy having to take your phone in to be manually reset (or looking up how to do it yourself) because a software issue is causing it to hang? How about having to take the battery OUT and put it back in just to get it to turn on?

NOW, my phone won't turn on at all.
Again.

Seriously? Run FAR away from this phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2012 10:53 PM PDT

Les Miserables in Concert - 25th Anniversary
Les Miserables in Concert - 25th Anniversary
DVD ~ Alfie Boe
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $10.55
40 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Alfie Boe was brilliant., March 12, 2011
I will say Alfie Boe as Jean Valjean was the highlight for me. He was fantastic. I did also enjoy Eponine's portrayal. My biggest amusement is how many people are up in arms over Nick Jonas. I was fully prepared to dislike him before I saw this show. I think I may have actually shuddered when I heard he was playing Marius. However, I found nothing to dislike. I should have stopped being snobby long enough to listen. His voice may not have been as powerful/trained, but he still has an excellent voice and I thought his portrayal of Marius was very convincing.

Babybug
Babybug
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Little Books - my 4-year-old still loves them!, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Babybug (Magazine)
We picked up a dozen or so of these at a consignment store on a whim. My daughter LOVES them. If I had known about them when she was younger we would definitely have subscribed. Even at 4 they are a wonderful, short read for her. I especially love the illustrations.

YumEarth Organic Fruit Lollipops, 30 Ounce Container
YumEarth Organic Fruit Lollipops, 30 Ounce Container
Price: $17.83
53 used & new from $17.83

5.0 out of 5 stars For kids AND adults!, November 24, 2010
I bought these for my 4-year-old daughter. She loves them! However, the person who eats the most of them is my mother! She can eat 6 or 7 while watching a TV show or two with me. It is hilarious. She loves these! They have great flavors and even better, a great texture.

The only downside was, like other reviewers noted, the assortment is...well, sucky. We got 3 of one flavor and 30+ of the sour flavor (which no one really likes).

ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Water Xylophone
ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Water Xylophone
Price: $11.94
42 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our bathtime favorites!, August 7, 2010
We have gone through 2 of these since my daughter was just under a year old, and will be getting another shortly. She loves it, and it has always been one of her favorites for the tub. I would recommend it to any parent out there.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2012 9:04 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4