ARRAY(0x9c1d475c)

Customer Reviews: 263

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kiyo M. RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ERA by Jawbone Bluetooth Headset with Charge Case - Black Streak - Retail Packaging
Price: $123.98
42 used & new from $88.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Great portability/access and comfort. Sound is what you'd expect in one ear..., April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a much better design than the old Jabra SUPREME headset that hook on the outside of your ear. This redesign is a much welcome improvement and makes the old one really look outdated. This one hooks securely INSIDE your ear; it just looks nicer and makes it easy to carry along with your keys, whether you don't need to always be using this.

These don't actually plug right inside your ear canal, but it's a little difficult to rest in your ear just right if you're in a hurry because of the way it's shaped.

I must be dumb because I wasn't sure how the correct orientation was to put this in your ear at first; if you're like me and you're confused, the part where it's sticking out like a finger pointing hooks on the TOP INSIDE of your ear. (It's not like the sports earphone hooks that go outside around your ears - these gels hooks inside your ear) Comfort is not bad especially since it's light and it definitely won't fall off with the hook.

It really is tiny and light. The charging base weighs more than the headset itself. I like that it is compact and it has a loop to put it on a keychain.

I like how the charging base sort of acts like a case too, but it's a shame the earphone part doesn't collapse and it just protrudes out (although I see it can act like a handle to lift out)

There is just one "TALK" button next to the micro USB port.
- Pressing once picks up/hangs up the phone
- Holding for 2 seconds ignores the call
- Pressing it twice redials the call

Controlling the volume from the device itself is a little strange: you HOLD on the talk button and it will CYCLE from the volume higher/low, so if you have it set to medium volume and want it to have it low, you have to listen to the volume go to max and cycle back to low.

You get 4 total ear gel covers: You get 3 sizes for RIGHT ear (small that comes already attached, medium, and large) and just one medium size for left, which is a really weird combination. I guess they force you to buy for left ears if you want a small and large sizes. Although I'm right handed, I don't pick up my phone and talk with my right hand. I prefer to have the headset in my left ear, it feels more natural to me, but they just happen to assume you to use this with the right ear included more gels for them...

You can use this for listening to music/video as well and not just for voice. However, don't expect the sound to blow you away, especially since it's just in one of your ear (obviously it's not going to feel like real stereo)

If I'm watching a youtube video, I can press the talk button and it will pause the video, but if I press the talk button again, it won't start playing again.

I like the pulsing red glow when it's charging. The charging base has a tiny white pulsing glow. You can just charge the headset directly or have it in the base and charge the base and headset simultaneously. Overall, it makes it look high tech and sleek.

If you have any hair over you're ear, people won't be able to tell you're wearing these and seem like you're a crazy person talking to yourself because they are tiny.

It's good if you need privacy and not having people hear on the other end (as opposed to talking on Speakers), of course people will still hear what you're saying and seem like a crazy person.

The size/compact does make it a great hand-frees accessory to carry with you. A longer battery life would have been nicer than having a charging base, but it acts as a nice case. I usually don't like carrying extra accessories with me, but I can see myself having this on my keychain and use it when I don't want to be holding my phone.

We have insane HD resolution TV's now and broadcasting, but I wonder when they'll upgrade phonelines so that we can actually get clear "HD" sounds (who knows what they'll call it) and not have modern devices be held back and be able to send actual clarity; I can't blame my phone/this headset because my phone doesn't sound bad when listening to music through its speakers, but phone lines/signals also plays a factor.

Zwipes 671 Blue/Black 40" x 25" Ultimate Dry Combo Pocketed Drying Towel and Dry Blade
Price: $22.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it fun and a breeze with showroom results as advertised., April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It makes cleaning more fun and not feel like a major chore. I love keeping my car clean, mostly the interior, but now that I have this, I'll be car washing my car more frequently and keeping the exterior nice and shiny too.

These towels and blade combination is a real luxury and totally beats my old style method of using old t-shirts to dry my car (those never really turn out well)

With this, I can get spotless dry cleaning without streaks and showroom quality (better than car dealerships).

The pockets on the gloves makes it easier to wipe and it's large size and material absorbs the water really well. I love it.

Get it to make your life easier while taking car of your own car (besides letting someone else do it paying at a car wash)

Corsair Flash Voyager GO 32GB USB3.0 micro USB OTG Flash Drive for Android devices CMFVG-32GB-NA
Price: $29.99
31 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful! All in one! Definitely would be getting more of these, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't even know something like this existed. I love this thing!

Not only does it have a micro-USB connector to directly connect to your phone/tablet device, but on the other end (you wouldn't be able to tell at first glance on the product photo) is actually a USB 3.0 also to connect directly to the PC.

With many of us using phones and tablets every day now, having something like this available/on your keychain is a major benefit.

This device eliminates the need to have a USB OTG cable because you can directly connect to the phone/tablet (since they have micro-USB connectors and not standard USB)

Something to keep in mind, not all phones provide direct OTG capability; my old HTC phone (HTC Rezound) does not allow it. When I connect this to my new phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I'm able to view the files immediately. If you're using a Nexus 7 or 10, I highly recommend purchasing an app called Nexus Media Importer.

Pros:
- Very useful
- micro-USB on one end/USB 3.0 on the other end
- Small size - Great to have on a keychain

I don't see the point of buying regular USB flash drives now.

I would love to see a device like this with being able to have a swappable microSD card

iHome   Swivel Folio Case for iPad 2 - Black (IH-IP1150B)
iHome Swivel Folio Case for iPad 2 - Black (IH-IP1150B)
Offered by Sea Breeze Home Solutions LLC
Price: $27.50
6 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and all the practical features you'd want in a case, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The product photo is actually a little inaccurate to the actual product. I received the black one.

First of all, the borderline stitching is a distinct white (I'll upload some photos) while the product photo is clearly black.

There's also 3 grooves for various viewing degrees, as opposed to just two showing in the photos.

If you're looking for full body armor protection, this case isn't for you (especially with the Apple Logo on the back will be exposed); however, if you're looking for style and functionality, this is probably one of the best you're going to get.

This case has all the features you'd want in a case. I've owned many cases for various tablets and this case has taken all the practical features:

Pros:
- Easy snap-in/snap-out clam-shell
- Deep rubber grooves for very secure viewing degrees (These are some very deep grooves I've seen in a case! It definitely won't be slipping out!)
- The rubber has a great grip, that even if you don't insert it in the grooves, it can still stand on its own; although there is no groove to stand exactly 90 degrees, it's actually still possible.
- The case rotates for portrait and landscape viewing
- Professional looking
- Strap to close (better and more secure in the long run)
- Wake function

Overall, it's a really nice case. Some cases may provide similar features, but it may look ugly or does a lousy job. This case provides both look and functionality. You definitely can't go wrong with this case.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $709.99
3 used & new from $549.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST phone ever. A class of its own., April 7, 2014
If you're looking for a new phone and size is not an issue (and you're not biased towards Apple products), don't think: This is the best phone out there to get.

There's a reason why the current king of basketball, Lebron James, is endorsing this phone.

It is simply the BEST phone..tablet... phablet... mini computer, entertainment, gadget and reason why Samsung has taken over Apple.

The only reason I can see people not wanting this is the size. (or prefer iOS over Android software) I used to be one of those people who thought it looked silly having a phone this size when the first Note came out; however, with tablets becoming more prevalent, and being extremely useful to have daily, having a screen size this big is fantastic. The size really doesn't make it an inconvenience at all as it is slim and easily fits in a pocket. I can wear skinny jeans and the phone can still comfortably fit. I use my phone a lot more now than my tablets. This phone is loaded with features, that even if size becomes a problem to you, there is a One Handed Operation setting where you can adjust the screen smaller! (See TIPS below) It's very useful!

I tried out the Note 3 at an actual store and I was instantly envious and sold. I could not wait for my upgrade contract to come..

----- Upgraded from HTC Rezound (my old phone) -----

My old previous phone was an HTC Rezound. I could not stand that phone! It would get HOT just talking on the phone (It was so uncomfortable putting my ear next to the phone), the battery life was horrible (I bought like 4 spare batteries for it!), and it would lag so much trying to make one simple phone call, it gave me so much headache I had to upgrade right away. I can't believe how sluggish my old phone really was, as the Note 3 runs smooth like butter. The screen is gorgeous. I can last an entire day with the battery and using it heavily.

The Note 3 is a major breath of fresh air! The Note 3 really makes my old phone or any other phone look like a kid's toy phone.

Despite the larger screen size, it is still much lighter and slimmer.

The Galaxy Note 3 is a luxury first class experience. With the powerful processor and 3GB Ram, it is smooth!

-----

Pros:
- Beautiful 5.7" Super AMOLED capacitive LARGE touchscreen. Great size and colors. (1920x1080)
- Runs so smooth! Fast processor and plenty of memory - 3GB!
- Dual Window screen (you can watch YouTube while browsing the web and whatnot; processor/memory is powerful enough to give you a nice experience) - it's like a mini computer!
- Does NOT get hot at all while talking! (This device doesn't break a sweat!)
- Slim and light
- S-Pen is a great amazing feature exclusive to Samsung (You can draw notes and it can automatically convert it text); you can do so much with this pen.
- Excellent battery life
- Fast charging via USB 3.0 cable (you can still charge using a micro-USB cable, but it also takes commonly available USB 3.0 cables for much faster charging!)

Cons:
- When you double press the home screen, it pops up "My Magazine" app by default. They should allow the user the freedom to assign that to something they want.

----- TIPS: ------

- Best way to take screen shots is using the S-Pen; hold the side button on the S-Pen and then press down/hold on the screen - it will take a screen shot AND allow you to edit the screenshot on the fly (This is great for pointing out something on the screen or whatnot for sending quickly)

- You can also take screenshots by putting your palm on the screen and swipe across like your hand is a scanner
To do this, you have to go to Settings > Motions and gestures > Palm motion to ON

- You can also hold on to the side button of the S-Pen and double tap the screen to open the ACTION MEMO right away.

- To make the screen smaller, go to Settings > One-handed operation > Use for all screens to ON; when you swipe quickly from exactly at the side edge of the screen (so you would actually be feeling the silver sides) across and then back out to the edge of the screen, then it would shrink the screen (if that explanation is confusing, then just make a V-motion swipe on the edge)

----- CONCLUSION: -----

When it comes to screen size, battery life, features, there's just really no comparison to the Note 3. It is a league of its own. The Note 3 is future proof; although it came out in September of last year (2013), newer phones that have come out after is still no comparison to the "King" Note 3.

The "smaller verison" Samsung S5 was released recently this year, but it has less memory (2GB) and smaller battery life.

I also have a Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, but it is a pleasure using the Note 3 and I use it more than the tablets now.

This phone is easily worth 5 stars and the price. The Galaxy Watch also seems like a nice accessory to get, especially if the price becomes more reasonable. I'm aware the Note 4 will eventually come out, but I'm extremely happy to have this phone in my hands now instead of waiting months and using my old sluggish phone. I'm certainly happy with the Note 3 and I'm sure I'll definitely have a great experience with it until a Note 5 comes out...

Highly recommended powerful device in your hands, worthy of the praise it gets from hundreds of people. This phone will takeover your life and you would feel naked without it.

Panavise PortaGrip Phone Holder with Windshield Mount
Panavise PortaGrip Phone Holder with Windshield Mount
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $26.99
75 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Supports Note 3 size & extends much more than iOttie XL! Suction cup is really powerful on the windshield - But nothing else!, March 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At first, I tried to put the suction cup on my dashboard meter, there's a plastic cover, where I have no problems with other suction cup mounts to stick on there; however, this one would not stick to that surface at all... at this point, I'm thinking the suction on this thing is really poor, how would this even attach to a windshield.... well, I then tried it on the corner of my front windshield and this thing grabbed on to the glass like super glue. I was really impressed by that. It's really powerful when it comes to attaching on the windshield. It's like they really used the right combination material to go with the windshield glass. But that's about it. It doesn't stick well on other materials.

I have it in the top left corner of my car and it's pretty nice without blocking my driving view and I feel confident having it attached and not fall on me.

If you're looking for a mount that really stick to other surfaces besides the windshield, then I recommend the "Aduro U-GRIP PLUS" - that one can really stick on other surfaces besides the windshield. However, that mount also has its disadvantages as it's really difficult to inserting onto the mount.

If you're looking to mount larger tablets like the Nexus 7 and have a CD slot, I highly recommend the "Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot" - I really love having that one.

I also own the "iOttie One Touch XL" and this one is really similar to that one; it has no one-touch secure button, but Panavise's arms can extend much greater. The iOttie is really sticky too like the Aduro U-GRIP.

As, you can see, I've tried and have a lot of mounts on my car, it's a little ridiculous. If you plan on looking for a mount to stick just on your windshield, and then this is definitely a great option/contender against the popular iOttie XL mount.

I love that it works with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and plenty of cushion even if you have a case attached to it.

Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Board Tile, 14 x 14 Inches, Frameless, Silver Surface (85402-SL)
Price: $11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the modern look, March 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's a dry-erase board, nothing fancy, but I like the frameless silver design; makes it look very modern and sleek - not like something you would just hang in a little kid's room (although the colorful magnets looks a little tacky).

It's pretty large to write many notes on it, as well as hang other notes with the magnets.

The included marker is horrible - I could only write a few things and it wouldn't write anymore; the same marker was included in another Quartet board that I got and the ink on that one was died right away too. I like that tip on the pen has an eraser on it and with magnet to hang on the board.

I was fortunate to not have awful dents like one reviewer had, but I did notice some dents in the corner. I can see these being dented easily.

Pros:
- Nice frameless sleek modern look
- Large to write many notes and magnets to hang additional notes

Cons:
- Horrible marker dies fast (I like the eraser on the tip, though)
- Can be dented easily

Unlike the Quartet calendar I also have, this one does not included sticky magnets to place on the back of the board.

Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Calendar, 1-month, 11 x 14 Inches, Purple Frame (MHOP1114-PR)
Price: $6.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Calendar Begins with Monday. Ugh. Major Flaw for Month of March. Horrible Marker!, March 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Like others have stated, how this "international" Calendar starts on a Monday really makes it confusing.

They really didn't think it through or bother for this month of March. For this month, March, with 31 days, since it started on a Saturday and in the first row only takes 2 spaces, it would require a 6th row to fit the 31st on there -- this is NOT possible!

You might think not being able to fit one day during the year isn't going to kill you, but come on... isn't the whole point of having this is to be organized?! That's poor design.

I got the one with the purple framing and I think that part makes it look tacky and cheap; I would have liked it to be all same silver frame or no borders for a really clean look.

Pros:
- Cheap price
- Hang notes with the included magnets

Cons:
- Calendar starts on a Monday - this can be really confusing for most of us living in America.
- Horrible horrible cheap marker - I have this one and the "Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Board Tile, 14 x 14 Inches, Frameless, Silver Surface" and both markers stop working after writing just a few things (I do like the eraser on the tip, though)
- You really can't write much on there because the space is small, you definitely need a fine tip pen marker - just small notes.

The production description boldly states "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" but I'm definitely not 100% satisfied... will they send me a lifetime supply of useable markers so I can actually still write on this board? :P

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones with Control Talk for iOS Devices with Hi-Fi Cable - Black/Silver
Price: $149.00
4 used & new from $117.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Balanced Rich Sound. Could use more depth, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These clearly sound much better and puts the "Atrio Future Sonic Earphone with MG7 Pro Technology" earphones to shame (I don't know why those cost more); construction and sound, the Onkyo totally blows that away.

You really have to take earphone reviews with a grain of salt, like food, because we all have different preferences and different ear sizes; if you don't wear earphone canal earphones correctly, then you won't get the full richness sound and you may think it produces flat sound than it really provides. With headphones, you can't really wear it the wrong way and open earphones give you more breathing space and natural sound. There is tradeoff with these in-ear earphones when it comes to full natural concert that a headphone can provide, but since it's in your ear canal directly, there will be less sound leakage and you won't bother people around you on what you're listening to.

I feel the overall sound that these produce is balanced, but often the vocals sound distant to the instrumentals. There is a nice punch and richness - the treble or bass does not overpower each other.

The in-line control only works for iOS deviecs to pause/play and volume up and down (it's on the right side of the earphones) - it does not work for Android. The play/pause button protrudes more than the volume buttons, but I still mistakenly press the pause button sometimes when I want ot increase the volume or down.

The eartips were harder for me to switch out and in than my other earphones.

I used to own the Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 (unfortunately I lost it at work and extremely sad) and those were the best in-ear phones I've ever experienced (it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing earphones with those with the extra drivers). Of course those earphones cost a lot more than these and is justified.

You can't go wrong these earphones, but I wish there was more breathing space and separation.

TASCAM TM-2X - X-Y Pattern Stereo Cardioid Mic for DSLR Filmmaking
TASCAM TM-2X - X-Y Pattern Stereo Cardioid Mic for DSLR Filmmaking
Offered by AUDIO WATT STORE
Price: $81.00
14 used & new from $78.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and a perfect compliment for DSLR video shooters, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really love this thing. This looks gorgeous and professional being added on top of a DSLR. I really love the design, color scheme, and portability; it's definitely much better than having a heavy Zoom H4N on my DSLR. It just looks like a perfect attachment to a DSLR.

Not only is it designed nicely, but this performs really well, especially if you're doing interviews and it really cuts out the low frequency. It's like having a voiceover done in post, but you can directly feed it into your DSLR while shooting.

Not only did they just throw in a mic, but they went further and included useful accessories such as a the windscreen and noise isolation arm.

Pros:
- Love the design and look
- Great for interviews
- Great accessories (windscreen, extension arm)
- No batteries needed - powers by plug
- Mic sensitivity switch
- Floating and arm to cut out any vibration feedback

I recommend it for any DSLR video shooters out there, especially if you're on the go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20