Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (D.C., USA)

Page: 1 | 2
North States Industries Superyard Play Yard, Colorplay, 8 Count
North States Industries Superyard Play Yard, Colorplay, 8 Count
Price: $90.99
7 used & new from $74.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, July 21, 2014
Works great as an enclosure, but as described does not work well as a barrier. I also like the colors because it feels less like a dog pen! It is also easy to fold, store and transport due to its lightweight.

Ideal Pet Products 7.25-by-13-Inch Medium Ruff-Weather Pet Door with Telescoping Frame
Price: $77.48
15 used & new from $69.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 21, 2014
Very easy to install, keeps out heavy Pennsylvania summer storms.

Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4
Dexas Heavy Duty Grippmats, Set of 4
Price: $19.20
8 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not dishwasher safe, July 21, 2014
The website description says it is dishwasher safe but the packaging clearly says handwash only so I returned them. Otherwise they would have been great.

BIRUGEAR 49mm Camera Lens Cap with Strap + Cleaning Cloth for All 49mm SLR / DSLR Cameras
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 23, 2013
It is what it looks like. I only use the lens cap which is easy to use and came with its own string. I didn't need a wrist strap but this combo was priced so well that it didn't make any sense to buy another brand.

Testors Promotional Enamel Paint Set
Testors Promotional Enamel Paint Set
Price: $8.07
43 used & new from $8.07

4.0 out of 5 stars What you would expect, September 23, 2013
I used theses paints to touch up a bunch of random colored plastic things ( mostly metallic colored things) around the house. The paints worked really well. I'm not sure what else to say about them. My only wish is that the set came with a few more brushes.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Sony NP-FW50 and Sony Alpha 7, a7, Alpha 7R, a7R, Alpha 7S, a7S, Alpha a3000, Alpha a5000, Alpha a6000, NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, SLT-A33, SLT-A35, SLT-A37, SLT-A55V, Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
Price: $26.99
4 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They work but short battery life, September 23, 2013
The batteries work great but the only have about a third of the battery life of the one that came with my camera (Sony Nex -F3k). The batteries also weigh less. On the other hand they cost significantly less than the Sony batteries so I can't complain much. I have to switch batteries more often, which is no big deal since these were intended to be back ups for when my main battery died anyway.

The charger is significantly better than using the USB cord directly connected to the Nex which takes forever. Overall this was a good buy despite the shorter battery life and I would still recommend it.

OP/TECH USA Utility Strap - Sling (Black)
OP/TECH USA Utility Strap - Sling (Black)
Price: $19.89
22 used & new from $10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a neck strap, September 23, 2013
The utility strap is very comfortable and stays out of the way since you wear it like a satchel. I greatly prefer this over neck straps which I find horrendously annoying. The sling is plenty long enough for my camera to hang conveniently around my hip (I'm male 5'8" -175 lbs.) and an extension is available for larger/taller people. The added versatility of the Uni-Loop system is a big bonus since I can quickly switch to the OP/Tech USA Wrist Strap without needing to go though any complicated or time consuming processed to attach a different style of strap. Great product.

OP/TECH USA SLR Wrist Strap (Black)
OP/TECH USA SLR Wrist Strap (Black)
Price: $8.95
18 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, September 23, 2013
A very comfortable wrist strap that is secure and easy to put on and remove. I use this 90% of the time I'm using my camera. The added versatility of the Uni-Loop system is a big bonus since I can quickly switch to the OP/Tech USA Utility Strap-Sling for longer walks.

Sephra Premium Milk Chocolate (4 lb box)
Sephra Premium Milk Chocolate (4 lb box)
Offered by Prime Web Store
Price: $31.59
5 used & new from $30.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast and Easy, September 23, 2013
Sephra Fondue Chocolate is so much easier than using regular chocolate with oil or heavy cream. Just place these microwavable bags in the microwave for a few minutes (on half power) mix them up a bit by shaking and kneading the bag. Pour the perfectly melted chocolate into a fondue fountain or fondue pot. The whole process take less than ten minutes and there is no clean up since you just throw the empty bags away.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Shoe Sac, Black
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Shoe Sac, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, April 9, 2012
I didn't expect much but that doesn't change the fact that I got more than I expected. I was actually going to return these items (birthday gift return) but I ended up keeping them due to some unexpected Amazon generosity (I guess it wasn't worth the hassle of return processing or Amazon was just being awesome). I now have two of these bags/sacs that I use for a bunch of different things. I like the loop at one end for grab and go capability as well as the clear plastic liner coupled with mesh to create a see through bag without actually having any holes. The clear liner keeps everything in the bag including sand, dirt, and crumbs from dog treats. Great little bag/sac. Perfect travel container for random items that you want to toss into the back seat of your car.

Page: 1 | 2