Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "eadejesus" RSS Feed (Philippines)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
RuggedTec StrapSound Rugged Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker Small Portable Outdoor Bike Strap Anywhere Speaker, Green
Offered by Teton Webstores
Price: $34.95
4 used & new from $27.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good speaker for biking, July 3, 2015
I love this speaker. The battery life lasts for a long time. As long as 8 hours. Sound is loud enough that people hear my music while I'm biking. I initially placed it on the seatpost, and my saddle was vibrating throughout the ride! After that I placed it on the handlebar.

Ozeri CardioTech BP3T Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor With Intelligent Hypertension Detection, Black
Price: $52.26
9 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. This replaced another Ozeri BP monitor ..., March 1, 2015
Works as advertised. This replaced another Ozeri BP monitor that broke.

Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 4.4oz 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)
Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 4.4oz 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
Love the strawberry taste. I usually carry a piece when I go mountain biking.

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Birthday Cake, 15.25 Ounce
Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Birthday Cake, 15.25 Ounce
Offered by B.A.T. Deals
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the flavor, March 1, 2015
Love the flavor. The downside is it didn't last a for more than a few minutes. I ate it all in that span of time.

Samsung MicroUSB Universal (11-Pin MicroUSB) Desktop Docking Charging Station for Samsung Galaxy Tablets - White

4.0 out of 5 stars I only used it for awhile though I still have ..., March 1, 2015
I only used it for awhile though I still have it on my desk. The problem is that my note has a protective covering which isn't compatible with the stand. I have to remote the cover so I can place it on the stand which I'd rather not do.

Etekcity Scroll X1: 2400 DPI Programmable Wired USB Gaming Mouse, Omron Micro Switches
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It works like any normal mouse, March 1, 2015
I'm using the mouse now. I haven't really used it much for gaming. It works like any normal mouse.

Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix (12-Quart), 3.2 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix (12-Quart), 3.2 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Price: $31.20
4 used & new from $30.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
I love this drink. Tastes like lemonade. Very easy to make. I do wish they'd make a pack for a 1 liter container instead of 1 quart. :D

Northside Men's Apex Mid Hiking Boot,Brown,9 M US
Northside Men's Apex Mid Hiking Boot,Brown,9 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $45.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pair of shoes, March 1, 2015
I love this pair of shoes. My only gripe is that I have to wear high socks and not my normal low cut socks. If I wear low cut socks, I get blisters on the ankle area.

CityMaps2Go Pro - Offline Map and Travel Guide
CityMaps2Go Pro - Offline Map and Travel Guide
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
You'll be able to have a map even if you're not online.

Nongshim Hot & Spicy Noodle Bowl, 3.03 Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Nongshim Hot & Spicy Noodle Bowl, 3.03 Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Price: $9.98
16 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the taste!, September 12, 2014
The say it's bad for the health, but I really, really love the taste!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6