Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "eadejesus" RSS Feed (Philippines)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
RuggedTec StrapSound Rugged Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker Small Portable Outdoor Bike Strap Anywhere Speaker, Green
Offered by Teton Webstores
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good speaker for biking, July 3, 2015
I love this speaker. The battery life lasts for a long time. As long as 8 hours. Sound is loud enough that people hear my music while I'm biking. I initially placed it on the seatpost, and my saddle was vibrating throughout the ride! After that I placed it on the handlebar.

Ozeri CardioTech BP3T Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor With Intelligent Hypertension Detection, Black
Price: $59.95
4 used & new from $59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. This replaced another Ozeri BP monitor ..., March 1, 2015
Works as advertised. This replaced another Ozeri BP monitor that broke.

Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)
Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 10-Count Bars (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
Love the strawberry taste. I usually carry a piece when I go mountain biking.

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Birthday Cake, 15.25 Ounce
Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Birthday Cake, 15.25 Ounce
Offered by Kit & Kaboodle
Price: $9.49
10 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the flavor, March 1, 2015
Love the flavor. The downside is it didn't last a for more than a few minutes. I ate it all in that span of time.

Samsung MicroUSB Universal (11-Pin MicroUSB) Desktop Docking Charging Station for Samsung Galaxy Tablets - White

4.0 out of 5 stars I only used it for awhile though I still have ..., March 1, 2015
I only used it for awhile though I still have it on my desk. The problem is that my note has a protective covering which isn't compatible with the stand. I have to remote the cover so I can place it on the stand which I'd rather not do.

Etekcity® Scroll X1 (M555) : Programmable Wired USB Optical Gaming Mouse (800/1600/2400 DPI, Omron Micro Switches, Extra Weight Added for Professional Gamers, 1 Year Warranty)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $14.98
4 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works like any normal mouse, March 1, 2015
I'm using the mouse now. I haven't really used it much for gaming. It works like any normal mouse.

Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix (12-Quart), 3.2 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix (12-Quart), 3.2 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Price: $29.76
5 used & new from $29.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
I love this drink. Tastes like lemonade. Very easy to make. I do wish they'd make a pack for a 1 liter container instead of 1 quart. :D

Northside Men's Apex Mid Hiking Boot,Brown,9 M US
Northside Men's Apex Mid Hiking Boot,Brown,9 M US
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pair of shoes, March 1, 2015
I love this pair of shoes. My only gripe is that I have to wear high socks and not my normal low cut socks. If I wear low cut socks, I get blisters on the ankle area.

CityMaps2Go Pro - Offline Map and Travel Guide
CityMaps2Go Pro - Offline Map and Travel Guide
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
You'll be able to have a map even if you're not online.

Nongshim Hot & Spicy Noodle Bowl, 3.03 Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Nongshim Hot & Spicy Noodle Bowl, 3.03 Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Price: $10.68
13 used & new from $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the taste!, September 12, 2014
The say it's bad for the health, but I really, really love the taste!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6