Profile for Gloria Sutton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gloria Sutton RSS Feed (Paris, TN.)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
44 used & new from $1.42

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I remembered, and even better than I remembered!, June 19, 2003
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I loved his voice when he first came out...and I was overseas for three years during the late 1980's so I was priviliged to hear what was being released on both sides of the ocean for a time. His voice (very rich and soulful) and his selection of songs he recorded was a refreshing breath of fresh air to me then, and I am pleased to report that they still are!! His music is a pleasant mix of very soulful and "real" songs as well as dance selections that are very lively...His music makes you glad to be alive, puts a smile on your face, and makes you want to dance...I just got this CD delivered yesterday and my 19yr.old and 15yr. old daughters have "discovered" (LOL) his music and I am pleased to know that he is one artist we all actually agree on!! One daughter, my 19yr. old, actually wants to borrow the CD for this weekend. This is a great "starter" CD for those who are not really familiar with him...but it is also a great CD for those who love his music because of the mix of all of his chart hits from both sides of the ocean. Whether you listen to him regularly or haven't heard him in a while (but have great memories of his music)...trust me, he is BETTER than you remember him being and this CD will remind you of why you loved him and his music so much all those years ago!