Profile for Calicokitten > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Calicokitten ">^_^<" RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Quilted & Beaded Satin Stocking, 19", RED
Quilted & Beaded Satin Stocking, 19", RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, February 10, 2013
We bought these for our family after having our third child, they look wonderful and held up well to everything Santa brought.

Rome's Marshmallow Tree Fork, Steel with Wood Handle
Rome's Marshmallow Tree Fork, Steel with Wood Handle
Price: $14.01
19 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and useful, January 12, 2011
My family uses our fire place quite frequently when the weather gets colder. This Marshmallow fork is attractive and holds up well. It is kept next to the fire place as a decortive item most of the time as it is quite attractive as well as useful, though it was larger than I was expecting, this is not a flaw on its part at all as it make it easier for my children to use at a safe distance something I was not expecting them to bea ble to do.

I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar: A Collection of Egregious Errors, Disconcerting Bloopers, and Other Linguistic Slip-Ups
by Sharon Eliza Nichols
Price: $9.99
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, January 12, 2011
This book is a humorous look at some very public bloopers and makes a great gift for the grammar lover in your life. I quite enjoyed it.

Reebok Men's Road Expert Running Shoe,RBK White/Silver,11.5 M US
Reebok Men's Road Expert Running Shoe,RBK White/Silver,11.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loved it, November 27, 2009
I got this for my father as a gift when he started to train for a 10 mile charity run. They helped improve some of the problems he was having with his old shoes and he was able to keep training. Not the best Running shoe on the market but they were great for the price and helped my dad literally stay in the race.

Culligan HSH-C135 Level 2 Hand-Held Filtered Chrome Showerhead
Culligan HSH-C135 Level 2 Hand-Held Filtered Chrome Showerhead
Price: $46.94
37 used & new from $39.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well, November 27, 2009
I bought this product when I developed problems with my skin after moving into the city. It was my hope that the filter would help improve this problem. Which it has. It was easy to install, has all the standard Hand-held showerhead features. It is not a low flow shower head as it has the current top end gallons per minute rate but it uses less water than my old showerhead anyway. It does its job and I would recommend it to others.