Profile for C. Lindsey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 291

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Lindsey RSS Feed (Texas)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 23-44-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 23-44-Pound
Price: $40.97
10 used & new from $34.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Two country outside dogs..., February 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far, so good. I have two outdoor country dogs who walk with me in long grass and brambles. This seems to function as well as Frontline, but this is the first dose and it's been cold much of the time. We did have a series of days with warm, moist weather, and I found one tick (in February!) but it was within the first 48 hours, and haven't found any since. It has been freezing weather, so fleas and ticks are not out in force yet. I will update after spring break and warmer weather.

Avery Folded Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards for Laser Printers, White, Matte, Pack of 120 (5820)
Price: $12.99
26 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't get a template to work effectively. I ..., February 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I couldn't get a template to work effectively. I have a master's degree and stay fairly up-to-date on tech stuff, so I don't think it was totally operator error;) I entered the template number on the box and/or the product number and still couldn't make an effective, professional product with all of my information (not that much: Name, workplace, number and email). I'll keep trying when I get time and update if I figure it out!

8 pin to 30 pin White Adapter For Apple iPhone 5s/5c/5 4 4S iPod iPad by 20Tech (5 Pack)
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $4.09
11 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 9, 2015
They charge fine, but don't fit my iphone 6 case opening.

DURACELL D12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery, 12 Count
DURACELL D12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery, 12 Count
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $14.22
78 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. I HATE buying batteries in the store, February 9, 2015
Great buy. I HATE buying batteries in the store.

Pleasant Hearth 20" Electric Crackling Natural Wood Log
Pleasant Hearth 20" Electric Crackling Natural Wood Log
Price: $47.98
7 used & new from $43.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 9, 2015
Gift for the BF; it's very realistic, especially behind the screen. He loves it.

NCAA Texas A&M Commerce Lions Men's T-Shirt, XX-Large, Gray
NCAA Texas A&M Commerce Lions Men's T-Shirt, XX-Large, Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 9, 2015
Sturdy, heavy weight T-shirt; has held up well to washing; no shrinking, and generously sized.

Orange Circle Studio 2014 Pockets Plus Wall Calendar, Flower Patch (16026)
Orange Circle Studio 2014 Pockets Plus Wall Calendar, Flower Patch (16026)

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it!, February 9, 2015
This was a gift for my SIL for Chrsitmas; she loved it!

AT-A-GLANCE Wall Calendar 2015, Sorbet, Monthly, Wirebound, 11 x 8 Inch Page Size (PM94-709)
Price: $13.39

3.0 out of 5 stars not not a heavy cardstock calendar like most., February 9, 2015
Lightweight paper; not not a heavy cardstock calendar like most.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Flexible Hold Hairspray, 13 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Flexible Hold Hairspray, 13 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine. I'll use it up, February 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's fine. I'll use it up, but it's not anything I'll go out of my way to buy. I love a hairspray with a lovely scent; it's like a bonus to me. If you like unscented hairspray, I can tell you that I don't notice any smell at all, once the chemical hairspray smell has dissipated. That may be a bonus for some of you. As for combing? I don't notice any difference at all between this product and any other drugstore hairspray.

HP Leap Motion Keyboard
HP Leap Motion Keyboard
Price: $90.00
4 used & new from $65.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Motion is laggy and imprecise - see video, January 9, 2015
Length:: 2:10 Mins

Leap Motion keyboard is exciting in theory: I received it for a Vine review, and was rather blase about why in the world one need such a keyboard, but gave it the college try. Think Wii: Your physi Not thrilled about the unwieldy USB cord that is placed in the center of the keyboard. No way to direct it to either side of my cute, smooth little 2-in-1 laptop/tablet (HP as well, FYI). As soon as I plugged it in, I could use it as a keyboard, but had to remove a sticker and activate through HP. That was easy enough, but took about 15 minutes to install, which made me a little nervous. I tried the "playground"; and found the hand motions laggy and imprecise. My son came in, was fascinated, and wanted to try as well. He is on the video before he gave up and said, "this is too hard". You can see that the idea is your hand is reflected on the screen. Your task is to grasp a block and place it on top of another block. It was very effortful and not easy. A later activity involved plucking the petals off a flower. As a keyboard, it works fine. The motion technology is just not there to use for games. Nothing close to a Wii in responsiveness or precision.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20