Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Judy > Reviews

Browse

Judy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy RSS Feed (Alexandria, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amber Glass Pint Jar Soap Dispenser with Bronze Metal Pump - Amber Brown 16oz Jar Lotion Bottle by Industrial Rewind
Offered by Industrial Rewind, Inc
Price: $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a nice sized jar to put my dish soap in, February 20, 2016
I needed a nice sized jar to put my dish soap in. I tried a metal one ... but it leaked. I tried plastic ... YUCK. Then I stumbled on this. BEAUTIFUL. The amber color blends perfectly in my kitchen. The glass is sturdy and can be washed without falling apart. The metal pump is substantial. A GREAT buy!

Durable Clear Glass 3-piece Pitcher Set ~ 0.50-L /0.25-L /1-liter Jugs with Handle Party Set
Offered by Glitzy Gift Shop
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - very European feel, October 28, 2015
These are EXACTLY what I wanted! I spent a lot of time looking for just this shape pitcher (go ahead, look ... it's not easy to find them). I really just wanted the middle sized one, but when they arrived I was thrilled. They are perfect and heavier duty than I expected, much like the ones used to serve wine and juice in Europe. I couldn't be happier!

Jockey Women's Underwear Skimmies Slipshort, light, L
Jockey Women's Underwear Skimmies Slipshort, light, L
Offered by Bealls Florida
Price: $20.00
14 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ... you won't be disappointed, August 10, 2015
This is a BRILLIANT solution to "chub-rub." I've tried a number of other solutions, but wanted something that was not going to constrict me. This is the PERFECT solution. It stays in place ... no riding up! It's light and comfortable. There's just enough stretch to make it stay where you want it without squeezing. I'm ordering one in every color!

Braswell Vidalia Onion Relish, 8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Braswell Vidalia Onion Relish, 8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by BHPI
Price: $29.20
2 used & new from $29.20

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST for baking chicken, April 21, 2015
Put this stuff ... right out of the jar ... on chicken and bake it. You will be THRILLED with the added flavor, not too sweet.

SET OF 2 - 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Hanger Rack, Stemware Rack, Under Cabinet, Chrome Finish
Offered by Onesource International
Price: $7.75
4 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, April 21, 2015
Perfect to hold TWO red wine glasses each ... gets those glasses off the counter and handy in my wine bar.

Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
Offered by ivaluemart
Price: $73.93
31 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never go back to lower quality, April 21, 2015
Calphalon Unison is AMAZING and this is the perfect size pot for dozens of everyday uses. I couldn't be happier ... an added bonus, Calphalon actually RECOMMENDS dishwasher cleaning!

Primitives by Kathy "Box Sign, Swearing . Sometimes Gosh Darn and Meanie head Just Don't Cover It!" Wall Decor
Price: $7.75
14 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but small, February 12, 2015
It's a little smaller than I expected, but an adorable addition to our mantel

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, February 12, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
It's SUPER easy to use, the voice search is AMAZING (and maybe even FUN!) and it's a great way to watch all kinds of movies without having to connect the computer. We LOVE our Amazon Fire TV!

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $15.97
7 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT organizer, February 2, 2015
While the drawer is bigger than I expected, it's PERFECT! It slides easily, holds the K-cups upright so you can see what you're getting and keeps them well-organized without taking up tons more space on my counter. I have the K45 Elite Brewing System and there's enough room on this drawer for my Keurig AND a sugar bowl and spoon for making a cup of coffee.

Rite Lite LPL601XLDBZRC Wireless Super Bright LED Picture Light with Remote Control, Dorado Bronze
Price: $27.95
7 used & new from $21.62

2.0 out of 5 stars nice ... but the batteries DON'T last, April 29, 2014
When this arrived in the mail I immediately hung it over a painting and marveled at what a handy little light it is ... WITH a remote control. GREAT! THEN ... about 4 months later it stopped working. I still have to figure out how to change out the battery. Not worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4