Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Zellie > Reviews

Browse

Zellie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 414

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zellie RSS Feed (NorCal & Orlando)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin MIXIT Metallic USB Home and Wall Charger for Apple and Android devices  (2.4 Amp / 5 Watt), Black
Belkin MIXIT Metallic USB Home and Wall Charger for Apple and Android devices (2.4 Amp / 5 Watt), Black
Offered by Web's Best Deals
Price: $12.00
11 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a great product but there are better alternatives., February 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Belkin is a brand I personally trust so when I saw this up for review I decided to go for it. My apartment is equipped with charging jacks but I've noticed some of them have died out or stopped working. Not sure what's the deal with that. I grabbed this in hopes of fixing that. The product itself is well made and works. From what I read you can use this in the jacks of other countries too. Not sure how that works but that's a thing.

It does charge my phone fairly quickly. But honestly it's not really that different compared to the jack they give you that comes with the phone chargers in their box.

My boyfriend did manage to find something similar to this around the same price that plugs in but includes two USB jacks and you're still able to plug something else in normally so it doesn't actually take up a spot. It was roughly around the same price. It doesn't charge as fast but it's a little bit more convenient, for us at least.

It's a great product but there are better alternatives.

Honor 5X Metal Body Unlocked Smartphone - Silver 16GB (U.S. Warranty)
Honor 5X Metal Body Unlocked Smartphone - Silver 16GB (U.S. Warranty)
Price: $199.99
2 used & new from $199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I'm not savvy in phone lingo. This is a review from a casual blogger's point of view., January 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's been years since I've had anything other an iPhone and this reminded me why I switched.

The first thing I noticed when I turned it on was that the processor was significantly slower than the iPhone. It took me a bit of getting use to, to find the app store and get a re-feel of how things worked. The App Store has added a bunch more apps since the last time I was there (like Instagram, yay) but it was also missing a few key apps I use on a daily basis as well. This isn't a huge deal breaker since my daily apps as a blogger are not the same as someone else's but in my experience, I was pretty bummed out about this. The camera in general is a little confusing to understand. But it's equipped with a 13MP camera which is pretty good. The camera also includes a number of interesting features to play around with.

The phone is nicely weighted and it's pretty well made. I do like how you can easily upgrade the storage by using a micro SD card (iPhone get on it!), that makes the storage possibilities with this phone unlimited! The front screen is a really nice size as it takes up the majority of the face. The fingerprint feature on the back is also a nice touch and it's out of the way and doesn't take up space on the front face.

Overall for the price you're getting a pretty legit phone. The price point isn't so bad either for a phone that runs like this. If you're looking for a well made functioning phone without having to pay those annoying monthly fees with carriers I would suggest picking this one up!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2016 12:44 PM PST

This Is Where It Ends
This Is Where It Ends
by Marieke Nijkamp
Price: $12.23
48 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Just WHAT did I even read..., January 28, 2016
This review is from: This Is Where It Ends (Hardcover)
School shootings are no joke. Like none what so ever. This book started off rough and the only reason why I finished it in one sitting was because I really wanted to figure out WHAT THE HECK WAS EVEN HAPPENING.

School shootings are always pretty much senseless violence. Someone who wants to get revenge on someone/some people and end up killing innocent people thrown in. That was no different with this book. I couldn't understand what Tyler's problem was. This is told my the POV of 4 different people, none of them Tyler. But we see how these 4 people did view him and they all had something different to say about him. But Tyler was not a black or white or even gray person. He was just all bad. Nothing else. He seemed like a crap person from the get go and a liar. And as the story unfolds, we see that Tyler truly has no soul.

The ending was a huge disappointment! Tyler had absolutely no remorse for the things he did and the person he was after? The whole reason why the WHOLE SCHOOL had to go through that? It was totally over the top.

I totally finished this book feeling disgusted.

*I was given a copy for review from the publisher in exchange for an honest review

Belkin MIXIT Lightning to USB Leather Tassel with 7-Inch 2.4 Amp Lightning ChargeSync Cable for iPhone, iPad and iPod (Pink)
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $21.75

4.0 out of 5 stars The idea is the ability to carry a charger with you without looking like you are so basically it's a charger, with style!, January 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the idea of this product! I can attach it to my purse and it simply looks like an accessory and not a charger.

The product works great and looks great. The idea is the ability to carry a charger with you without looking like you are so basically it's a charger, with style!

When I first picked out this product via Amazon Vine I was under the impression that it was a rechargeable charger (which really would be a cool idea too) so I was a little bit surprised to find it's just a normal charger so that was a little disappointing! But totally my fault for not paying closer attention.

One thing I don't like about this is that there is no way to protect the pieces that plug in. They just hang there open. I get that making a cap of some sort may take away from the look of the product but it leaves me a little iffy about keeping it on the outside of my purse as it can attract dust and dirt in the long run. If I know I won't be sitting/putting down my bag for an amount of time I'll keep it on the outside but if I'm in the car/sitting down at a restaurant or whatever I normally just tuck it into my purse. This CAN be a hassle in the long run, especially when I forget to tuck it in but for now it works. I may end up finding another place to put it where it won't be likely to be damaged.

Overall I think this is a really neat product but a few things could use a bit of work.

Ninimour Cute Kawaii Rabbit Ear Hooded Bow Tail Jacket Dress Coat Outfit
Ninimour Cute Kawaii Rabbit Ear Hooded Bow Tail Jacket Dress Coat Outfit
Offered by Ninimour®
Price: $19.39
2 used & new from $19.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 5'2, 90 pounds and I'm not busty, at all., January 18, 2016
I'm 5'2, 90 pounds and I'm not busty, at all.

This hoodie fits so perfect! It's warm and cozy but not heavy enough that I won't be able to wear it during Florida summer. I haven't attempted to put on the hood as it seems like it's not oversized as I normally like it but it would fit comfortably on top of my head.

I love the cute little details the most --- the bow on one of the ears on the hood, the bows on the wrist cuffs and of course the bow tail on my butt. This is seriously the cutest hoodie I own! I'm so tempted to get more!

Charcoal Companion CC6067 Himalayan Salt Plate with Indents, 8 x 8 x 1.5"
Charcoal Companion CC6067 Himalayan Salt Plate with Indents, 8 x 8 x 1.5"
Price: $37.60

4.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely going to take some getting use to., January 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a couple of mixed feelings about this... which was a given since I had gotten a few mixed opinions from friends.

Cooking with this product was definitely different. I hear that Himalayan salt consumed is suppose to be good for you (which is weird since I typically see chunks of salt like this as those lamps that are suppose to release positive charges through out the room... does that mean eating it will give me internal positive charges?!) but keep in mind, this is still a block of salt we're talking about. I wouldn't suggest adding MORE salt while cooking with this.

So we tried it with fish, seemed like a safe bet. It sort of reminded me of the pizza block that we have where you have to pre-heat it with the oven and you can't ever like wash it with soap or it'll ruin it. So cooking fish with this was a total test on my anxiety as far as cleaning surfaces since you're not really suppose to "wash" this. Basically just rinse it off and put it away.

The fish came out pretty good, it obviously cooked differently so the texture was different than had I just baked it or boiled it. I would probably give it a try with like steak meat.

This block has little grooves in it too so it doubles as a cooking block and a serving block. Gotta look up ideas on what to serve in it. Though I wouldn't want anyone just touching the surface with dirty hands to grab whatever is being served in it.

This is definitely going to take some getting use to.

Philips SHB9850NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black
Philips SHB9850NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black
Price: $179.99
3 used & new from $143.99

4.0 out of 5 stars But the fact that the static stopped being unplugged and started again was a little... weird. And okay creepy., January 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off, I'm not a fan of headphones that aren't in the ear pod family. I just find them bulky, annoying and having me feel like I'm back in school having to share headphones with the other kids not knowing what germs lurk in them.

These however seemed small and compact enough.

I used this for a presentation for school I had to attend online last night while my boyfriend gamed behind me on the TV.

These are super lightweight. They're extremely comfortable. I think the fact that the ear piece swivels is what helps it be so comfortable. The ear padding is actually really nice and soft. There's a switch to activate the noise cancelling on one of the ear pieces. I honestly did not notice a difference with it on but thinking back, I wasn't able to hear my BF behind me as loudly as I usually am. The sound quality was amazing and if the volume on the laptop was turned up, it got pretty loud.

The only thing that I didn't like was that after awhile, the noise cancelling started to static in one ear. At first I thought it was the sound from the presentation itself but after unplugging it, I realized it wasn't the presentation. I then continued to remove the headphones and place them aside. I hadn't thought to turn off the NC and noticed some time later after unplugging it that the static was STILL GOING even though the headphones were unplugged. I'm not completely sure what set this off as the sound quality up until then was perfect. But the fact that the static stopped being unplugged and started again was a little... weird. And okay creepy. When I switched off the NC it stopped.

Other than that, I would highly suggest these especially if you're not into the big bulky ones like Beats. This is a pretty nice alternative. Will definitely be bringing these on the plane next time I travel!

SwaddleMe Premium Muslin Blankets 3-PK, Grey Chevron & Dots (OS)
SwaddleMe Premium Muslin Blankets 3-PK, Grey Chevron & Dots (OS)
Price: $24.98
3 used & new from $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft great quality with colors that can be suitable for a boy or a girl., January 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first thing I noticed was how SOFT these SwaddleMe Muslin Blankets are!

There are directions on the back on how to property wrap your baby, the fabric is soft enough that I doubt it would cause the baby discomfort or irritation. Not to mention the prints and colors provided in this back are perfect for a boy or a girl.

Ever After High Dragon Games Apple White Doll and Braebyrn Dragon
Ever After High Dragon Games Apple White Doll and Braebyrn Dragon
Price: $29.99
26 used & new from $24.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the details on the doll and her dragon companion!, January 9, 2016
This doll is gorgeous!

For starters, the doll is a lot bigger than I expected it to be. The details on the doll and her dragon companion are amazing. It's been awhile since I've gotten my hands on a doll, but I have been admiring the Ever After High series for awhile and this one was way too pretty to pass up.

This particular set is fitting for the holiday season as the dragon companion looks more like a reindeer (at least in my opinion) and Apple White is dressed in a pretty red dress.

Because of the bigger size, this doll would be perfect for children of all ages.

Definitely a series I'm looking into collecting more of!

Artist's Loft Fundamentals Watercolor Pan Set 36 Color
Artist's Loft Fundamentals Watercolor Pan Set 36 Color
Offered by Products Vip
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomend for a beginner like myself!, January 6, 2016
Picked these up at Michael's for $5. The majority of the Artist's Loft products there are around $5. I wasn't expecting much out of these, just wanted something to play with and I'm super surprised! These Watercolors are so fun to use. They can be as opaque and as sheer as you want them to be. The colors are vibrant and accurate and dry fairly quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20