Profile for Zellie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 339

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zellie RSS Feed (NorCal & Orlando)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
American Psycho
American Psycho
DVD
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars One of my boyfriend's favorite movies..., May 2, 2015
I didn't really know what to expect from this film. To my surprise it wasn't too scary or gory even though it has to do with a guy who doesn't feel like he belongs and has a sick obsession with killing people.

Bale was perfect for this role. He had that emotionless poker face the majority of the time and pulled his characters persona off very well. Witherspoon who played his fiancee was also the perfect choice for the character. Her bubbly yappy personality paired with Bale's poker face was spot on.

This is one of those movies that flip your mind over and over and over again. These are the types of books and movies I'm usually drawn to, where the ending leaves wondering wth just happened.

But it did remind me a lot of Dexter.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X8
Corel VideoStudio Pro X8
Price: $79.99
16 used & new from $77.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use program!, April 24, 2015
This review is from: Corel VideoStudio Pro X8 (CD-ROM)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm usually picky with my video editing programs. I started off with iMovie which is about as simple as you can get and had the hardest time trying to figure out Final Cut. Working on a widows I obviously can't use either of those programs. Corel VideoStudio Pro X8 is a great alternative. It's easy to figure your way around and it contains some really cool features.

Apparently the instructions are in a .pdf file somewhere. Instead I'll just Google/YouTube how to do certain things I'm looking for.

DII Mesh Caddie Perfect for College Dorm, Pools, Gyms, Beaches, Locker Rooms, Bathrooms, Shower, Portable Collapsible Shower Caddie, Pink
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can be used for various different things!, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking into buying a bathroom organizer from Bed Bath and Beyond but sometimes the product looks better on the box than it does in real life. It was super flimsy even though it was plastic. Which is strange. I'm not one for mesh too much but I love how this caddie can be used for various things. Take it to the beach. Leave it under your sink to hold your hair stylers and makeup and nail polish, pull it out when you need to get ready and just put it away. Super easy, super organized. Or use it to store your crafting supplies. Seriously, the things you could do with this thing is endless!!

Would preferred for it to be plastic but other than that this has perfectly suited my needs as far as keeping my hair tools, products as well as most worn nail polish and makeup in one organized place.

Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush Plus Built-In Sensitivity Relief Pen, (Colors May Vary)
Price: $10.23
17 used & new from $3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool concept but can't get down with the price, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't have super sensitive teeth but I do have sensitive gums. I usually go for "soft" toothbrushes however some of them are more flimsy than soft. The Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush introduces a pretty interesting concept. You brush like you normally would and you're also provided a "pain relief pen" for after. I am lucky enough that I'd never really experienced "pain" after brushing my teeth so I don't know what that's like. My gums do sometimes tend to get irritated though and the pain relief pen did an okay job of making it feel a little less swollen.

While this is a really interesting concept I don't really think it's worth the price. You're basically just getting a rather flimsy toothbrush and a pain relief pen. You could easily just stick to the routine you're in now and if you need pain relief go grab an ice packet. It's cheaper.

I Can Do Better Than That [Explicit]
I Can Do Better Than That [Explicit]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cause seriously, I can do better than that., April 24, 2015
I seriously can not stop playing this song!! As someone going through a divorce it's been my healer. I haven't gotten around to watching the movie yet but it sounds like a perfect film to watch on a girlie type of night. Anna Kendrick is amazing and after seeing her in Into The Woods I was super excited to hear from my academic adviser that she was coming out with this film. Now to just watch the movie and get the rest of the soundtrack :P

A Real Guide to Really Getting It Together Once and for All: (Really)
A Real Guide to Really Getting It Together Once and for All: (Really)
by Ashley Rickards
Price: $14.36
47 used & new from $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read for younger girls, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off, I love Ashley Rickards and I love the show Awkward. So when I heard she was coming out with a book, I had to get it. A Real Guide to Really Getting It Together is more like a self help book where you can write in things or ideas as you read through that lesson or chapter. The prompts that Ashley uses are useful, I'll give it that. However the majority of the actual advice isn't anything super ground breaking.

I feel like this would be perfect for younger girls who are still trying to navigate through growing up and wanting to fit in. But of course they can read a million books, magazines and articles on being yourself but in the end the pressure of high school and wanting to be liked overrides that. The most we can do is hope that some girls take this advice to heart and embrace who they are.

I give Ashley credit for creating such a book to help younger girls feel good about themselves!

Turtle Beach Grip 300 5-Button Optical Gaming Mouse with Avago 3500 Sensor and Omron Switches for PC and Mac (TBS-4830-01)
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for it's price!, April 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've never had a gaming mouse before but I've always wanted one. Problem was is that they're all super expensive. So of course I had to pick this up when I saw it being offered.

First of all, Turtle Beach has always been a pretty solid company I know I could depend on as my household has bought headsets and such from them. Pretty much our go-to brand if we need anything for gaming. What I like the most about this mouse is how it feels. The texture of the mouse itself is nice. Different from the usual plastic you get from the usual mice being used. I also like how sharp the quality of this mouse is. I have yet to use it with Photoshop, but the thought just excites me. Could it possibly make cropping easier?!

I Choose You Today: 31 Choices to Make Love Last
I Choose You Today: 31 Choices to Make Love Last
by Deb DeArmond
Price: $11.68
35 used & new from $5.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped me realize a thing or two., March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not usually into self help relationship books that are based on religion but this one seemed like a good fit for my situation. I picked this up weeks before my husband plopped down divorce papers on the counter so... yeah. There's that.

There is a lot of helpful advice here to take religious or not. The religion base didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The thing that stuck with me the most was the fact of "I choose you." and being married or even being with someone for over a decade, sometimes you forget why you're there. Sometimes life sweeps you up and drops you both on your butt and all you can think about is all the stressful parts of life. You lose sight of the fact that this person is here because they decided to dedicate their life to helping you. To being there for you. Yet it's so easy to push them away. To say we're fine when we're not. Then get angry that "no one was there for us."

I still choose my husband today and he still chooses me. Beyond that, we'll have to figure it out. But I am thankful I decided to pick up this book.

Artaste 46861 3-in-1 Citrus Juicer, Enameled Grey
Artaste 46861 3-in-1 Citrus Juicer, Enameled Grey
Price: $100.91
8 used & new from $72.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!!, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Maybe it's just me, but things like this get me super excited. I picked this on a whim thinking it was just a juicer. I saw the oranges in the picture and didn't really pay attention to the rest of the image. But it's so much more than "just a juicer".

This is a 3-In-1 versatile machine: juicer, apple or pear corer and divider, potato cutter! Yes! That says potato cutter! You can make your own fries or zucchini fries or whatever. I mean I know you could easily just slice them but if you're like me and you have a slight fear of slicing whole potatoes after they're skinned because you think the knife will slip at some point and you will end up in a very very bad situation.... well, this will ease that anxiety. It also cores and slices apples and pears but I haven't tried either of that. Though I am curious to see if it would juice an apple... hmm.

I love this thing, it's so handy and it makes doing things I WANT to do but am too LAZY to do easier. Now I have no excuse!

Bet Your Life (Jess Tennant Mysteries)
Bet Your Life (Jess Tennant Mysteries)
by Jane Casey
Price: $14.44
65 used & new from $5.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: This book is a SEQUEL, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What... I don't even.... Okay. So this book is a sequel and that's kind of annoying when you're browsing through Vine and it doesn't tell you. I mean you can piece things together but still the more it referenced something that happened "last summer" the more frustrated I got. I don't know, maybe it's a personal thing.

I'm not going to lie, I didn't finish this. Serial killers and teens and just.. no. I'm already paranoid as it is. Maybe I'll pick it up for my Halloween challenge this year but let's try to keep things light until then.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20