Profile for A.M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A.M. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
TOGGLER Toggle TA Hollow-Door Anchor with Screws, Polypropylene, Made in US, 1/8" to 1/4" Grip Range, For #8 to #12 Fastener Sizes (Pack of 5)
Price: $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, very sturdy, October 9, 2014
These are pretty great. I had tried for months to attach racks (using 3M hooks with adhesive pads) to the interior of closet doors in my house for storage, and whether they were light and empty, or loaded down, every single one fell off the door and to the floor in a matter of days. I finally bought these and my racks have been firmly in place every since. Any time I ever need to attack anything to a hollow core door again, I will go straight for these anchors. I found during installation that you do need to use exactly the size drill bit listed on the package to drill the holes. I normally go a tiny bit smaller when drilling anything for any reason, just to be safe, but the anchors would; not fit into any hole smaller than exactly the size listed on the bag. I did find that the red peg intended to open the anchor after placement in the door is a bit too flexible sometimes. I found that holding the center of the peg with my fingers and tapping the head of it with a hammer allows anchors placed in difficult spots to open without the peg snapping in half.

★ #1 Best Lavender Essential Oil ★ 10ml Rare Premium KASHMIR Grade, 100% Pure, Organic and Highly Effective • Stay Young and Living Well Now with Lavender Oil Fragrance, Good for Aromatherapy, Sleep, Bath, Relaxing, Linen, Massage, Hair, Wellness - Compare to Doterra and Now Sets. 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice oil, well concentrated, October 9, 2014
I was given a sample of this oil to try and have used it for aromatherapy. This is very similar in scent to a bottle of Aura Cacia Organic Lavender Spike that I already have. At around a dollar per milliliter, is it also very similar in price to the Aura Cacia I normally use. It is stronger in scent that the cheaper Now brand lavender I often use for aromatherapy or in my bath water, which requires me to use less to achieve the same effect. At around ten bucks per bottle, I think this is precisely on par in both price and quality with what my local natural store sells. I tried to research the "Kashmir grade" on the label and could find nothing. Regardless of where it hails from, this essential oil is on par with the average lavender spike I have used for years.

Puj Snug - Ultra Soft Spout Cover (Aqua)
Puj Snug - Ultra Soft Spout Cover (Aqua)
Offered by Simple Distribution
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $8.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, easy to install, cute, October 9, 2014
Cute, easy to install. I have been a bit careful in handling this since it feels like the seams along the top and bottom could easily tear. I do love that it is one of the only faucet cushions that allows access to the shower control valve (control button thingy). I will continue to use it (over 9 months of use so far) for as long as it survives, or until I no longer have a clumsy toddler that may bang his head on the tub faucet.

Podee Double Pack Feeding System
Podee Double Pack Feeding System
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $17.17
27 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, didn't work for us., October 9, 2014
I thought this was going to be the answer to my prayers since I had a child who refused to learn to EVER hold his own bottle. The tubing required to make the idea work creates a rather large volume of air that must be removed before milk reaches the nipple. I tried many times to draw out the air myself then quickly stick the nipple in my baby's mouth, holding my fingertip over the nipple hole to keep the milk from flowing back over into the bottle out of the nipple and tubes. I tried these several times over a six month + period, and never had good results. When he was older, and was used to sucking some air to drink from a straw, I tried these again and he would just give up by the time he could finally get liquid into the nipple. I tried filling the nipple for him again and found that he would just swing it around slinging milk everywhere instead of drinking. These were not a win for me or my baby.

Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker
Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker
Offered by stores123
Price: $49.90
19 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, makes homemade yogurt MUCH easier., October 9, 2014
I have been making homemade yogurt for my infant for over a year now. I was using the old-school method using to heating pad incubate a pot after heating on the stove then cooling/adding cultures. I still have to deal with the stove for heating, but no longer have to hope that the temp stays constant enough to not kill the cultures or drop enough to prevent growth. I now have perfect yogurt, every single time, in less than half the incubation time.

Medium Black Weatherproof Indoor Outdoor Electrical Cord Connection Enclosure Box Sockit Box
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $41.50
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Using medium for intex SWG/Sand pump combo connection to extension cord, October 9, 2014
Bought this to house the connection between an extension cord and my pool pump. It is indeed weatherproof, and has done its job perfectly through countless southern thunder storms.

Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer
Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer
Price: $57.22
24 used & new from $45.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!, October 9, 2014
I LOVE this thing! The rubbery surface that covers the bottom makes it stay put like a champ while driving. The moveable dividers come in handy and move easily. It folds very flat when not in use and takes about 15 seconds to open and configure for use. I got it for around fifty five dollars, which made it about half the price of other cargo organizers that didn't appear to be nearly the quality of this. I'm tempted to buy another... just in case. EXCELLENT quality! You will NOT be disappointed!

Maxliner MAXTRAY Custom Fit All Weather Cargo Liner for Select Chevrolet Traverse/Buick Enclave Models - (Grey)
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars WOULD buy again, "grippy" finish, fits well, October 9, 2014
I have been using this in my 2014 Traverse for a couple of months now, I have been on two full-cargo load road trips from NC to FL and back, and regular daily driving. The liner fits fairly well. It does tend to ride up on the walls a little toward the cargo door but fits perfectly everywhere else. I have found that when the side start to stick up near the door more than just a little, I need to push the liner back toward the front of the car, firmly against the back of the two seats in the center row. The liner does mark a bit when things slide on it (sliding suitcases ), but with the gray color I purchased, it's not terrible looking. The surface is a little "grippy" and things don't slide around all willy-nilly in the cargo compartment while I drive. It is also just flexible enough that I can still access my under flor storage compartment. On a trip to FL last month, I took a couple of my dogs. One of them gets awful motion sickness and starts throwing up within 3 minutes of any car trip. He threw up dozens of times on the way south and I can attest to the fact that this liner makes for in incredibly easy cleanup of any mess make within it's walls. I have taken photos of the fit and surface, and will upload them when I get a new phone next week as my port is broken and prevents synching. I feel that one improvement that could be made to this liner is that some sort of nubs could be added to the underside of the floor to make stay very firmly in place. If it didn't slide at all over time, I would not have the minor issue with it moving an inch or two backward which leads to the sides riding up on the walls of my car. Overall, I would recommend this and purchase it again for myself. It is around half the price of liners from other brands, and a sturdy, good quality item that I think will last for many years. I particularly like that it has a bit of a rubbery feel to the finish that prevents things from sliding around while I'm driving.

Foundation Brush Flat Top Kabuki: Blends Liquids, Creams + Powders for an Airbrushed Finish! 100% Money Back Guarantee; Synthetic Dense Bristles That Do Not Shed, Recommended by Top Makeup Artists Even for Beginners, Makes Great Gifts!
Offered by Beauty Junkees
Price: $29.97
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and performance!, September 7, 2014
I purchased this brush at the same time as almost identical brushes from four other companies. This one is by far the best! It is very densely packed with bristles, the bristles are of even length and thickness at the tip, and are incredibly soft while still being firm enough to apply and blend foundation well. I am just learning to apply foundation since I have only recently found shades that are pale enough for me to use. After decades of jut wearing powder, I need quality tools to make up for my lack of experience and technique. This brush has become the one I reach for every single time I apply makeup whether it is cream or powder foundation I am using. I have made sure to avoid soaking the ferrule and it has washed well so far. I use a hair band for ponytails to bungee it handle end up to a towel rack in my bathroom and it returns to its original shape and softness after every washing. I now wish I hadn't rushed out and spent hundreds of dollars on brushes in the past couple of months, if I hadn't I would invest in every single brush in this line and also buy the smaller version for application of eye makeup. Hopefully I'll be able to justify the cost of doing so in the near future so I can replace the dozens of inferior quality (but practically new) brushes I am currently using for everything. While you can find find very similar looking brushes for 1/4 the price to this one, you won't find this quality in those. This particular brush is better made, softer, and performs better in my novice hands than any of the other brushes I purchased that vary in price from $2 to $45. Don't even waste your time or money on the others and just buy this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2014 7:40 AM PDT

Tepe Interdental Brushes Mix Trial Pack - 1 Packet Of All 8 Colours & Sizes Mixed (8 Brushes)
Offered by Decrescent
Price: $9.59
3 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, September 7, 2014
Great Quality, this size assortment is perfect for finding what sizes you may need before buying large packages of brushes and wasting money on what won't work for you. I have bent and straightened the base of the wire on a few of these several time during use and none have broken yet. The flat handle portion is great to firmly grip the brush in the exact position you want. Even with the cap attached as an extension handle I would not use these regularly for cleaning between back teeth. I prefer the long handled, angled brushes available in many brands for back teeth. I have also found many other uses for the sizes in this pack that aren't right for me to use for dental care. I would definitely recommend this pack as a one time buy to determine which sizes you need. I did find that there are other brushes available that are smaller than the smallest size included in this kit, but I wouldn't have known that I needed to find especially thin ones without first trying these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7