Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Nosurndr" RSS Feed (New Orleans, LA United States)

Wreck-It Ralph [HD]
Wreck-It Ralph [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Loved IT!, May 28, 2013
Age range from 3 to 9 and they all loved it. They thought it was funny, a little bit "dangerous" and they loved the characters.

Friday
Friday
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Funny for words, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Friday (Amazon Instant Video)
We just can't help ourselves. No matter how many times we see this movie we just have to see it again if we are channel surfing. What makes Amazon great it that we get to see it uncensored. Censored on regular channels is still funny maybe because we can almost quote the movie line for line, but really uncensored is the best.

Winsome Capri Set of 6 Foldable Fabric Baskets, Beige
Winsome Capri Set of 6 Foldable Fabric Baskets, Beige
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $23.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, April 21, 2009
No complaints on the product. They are great quality. I haven't purchased this type of product before, but after extensive search of the internet I found that this brand (and other similar products), are ridiculously expensive - for what is essentially a small box! This Amazon vendor was the least expensive even after the excessive shipping costs (almost 50% more just for shipping). So, even though I thought the product was overpriced for me, the quality I received was excellent, the shipping time was fairly quick and they fit exactly what I needed. They seem sturdy and should last a long time.

Smoke & Spice: Cooking with Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue (Non)
Smoke & Spice: Cooking with Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue (Non)
by Cheryl Alters Jamison
113 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME COOKBOOK, July 7, 2003
I am cooking/smoking up a storm with this wonderful, super tasty cookbook. I can't stress enough how simple the recipes are, or how much flavor their rubs and marinades add to meat and fish. My family is licking their fingers and begging for more! I am a beginner at smoking and I am still managing to turn out delicious food. ANYONE can use this cookbook to enhance the flavors of the meats and food they cook even if you don't own a smoker! Just the rubs alone are worth the price, however if you have a smoker watch out! I went to a BBQ restaurant the other day. Sigh, it was pitiful compared to even my first rib effort using this book. I can never eat at another BBQ restaurant again, doesn't even compare to what I cooked using this book. I plan to work my way through every recipe!