Profile for Pendragon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pendragon RSS Feed (US)

HP OfficeJet 6210 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet 6210 All-in-One Printer
12 used & new from $38.00

1.0 out of 5 stars LAME: Won't print unless both black and color cartridges are installed, December 17, 2010
This is a decent printer, but you are forced to install both a color and a black cartridge in order to have any functionality at all. If, for example, all you want to do is print in B&W or send a fax and not print at all, or just scan an image, you must still install both a black and color cartridge, or the printer will not function at all. To my knowledge, there is no way around this. I got one of these printers second-hand with only a black cartridge (the color was empty and dried up), and I've got to go buy a color cartridge now to even use it for only B&W printing. HP takes advantage of its customers yet again!

Focus Remanufactured HP 110 CB304 Tri-Color Inkjet Cartridge
Focus Remanufactured HP 110 CB304 Tri-Color Inkjet Cartridge
2 used & new from $18.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok, but had to manually clean it before use, November 17, 2010
I bought this to go in our HP Photosmart A627 printer. The printer cartridge arrived with the usual tape that one removes before installation, but after I removed the tape and installed it, I got a cartridge error message. I removed and reinstalled the cartridge several times, then I cleaned the print jet surface gently with a few q-tips dipped in a little tap water, then dried the area with more q-tips. After I cleaned it, I installed it again and it worked. Overall, even with the hassle of having to clean the cartridge, the savings makes this one worth it. Prints are coming out looking just as good as with the original HP factory cartridge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2011 4:50 PM PDT

ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Sport Brief
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Sport Brief
Price: $12.00 - $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars one glaring fault, June 28, 2010
These were comfortable, except for one glaring fault - there is a raised seam running straight up the front of the briefs, and it rubbed me in the wrong place. These would be perfect except for that problem. I was getting uncomfortable from the rubbing after a few minutes, so they would definitely be hurting me after a day in the field (Gulf Coast). For me, it was a deal killer.