Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mace > Reviews

Browse

Mace's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mace RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MORTAL KOMBAT X
MORTAL KOMBAT X

1.0 out of 5 stars Help me!!, May 29, 2016
This review is from: MORTAL KOMBAT X (App)
Help!! For my kindle fire I can play the game but the graphics are so bad there was no color or anything!!! I couldn't read the words and it wouldn't show me the controls when I fought fix the game pls.

Trigger Fist FPS
Trigger Fist FPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, April 2, 2016
This review is from: Trigger Fist FPS (App)
Its like call of duty

Car Crash 2
Car Crash 2

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, February 25, 2016
This review is from: Car Crash 2 (App)
Hi good game this is

Polyhedral 7-Die Gemini Chessex Dice Set - Blue-Steel with White CHX-26423
Polyhedral 7-Die Gemini Chessex Dice Set - Blue-Steel with White CHX-26423
Offered by CoCoLL
Price: $8.90
27 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, August 21, 2015
Nice design... a molded metallic look. We use these as our secondary dice, and get many compliments. Purchase went smooth, no issues.

Steampunk Dice Brown/Yellow (7 Stk.) Board Game
Steampunk Dice Brown/Yellow (7 Stk.) Board Game
Offered by imagine products
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2015
Excellent quality... designs are etched in, not printed on to plastic dice. Purchase went smooth, no issues.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] KICK-STAND [Champagne Gold] Heavy Duty Dual Layer EXTREME Protective Kick-Stand Case for iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Champagne Gold (SGP10916)
Price: $22.99
31 used & new from $8.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good deal - and SHARP LOOKING, July 16, 2015
Fits my iPhone 6+ exceptionally well. Has nice rubber feet to protect the surface (front and back) and stop it from sliding around. Access to the buttons is good... just hate that Apple moved the on/off button to the side (always changing volume when I squeeze to use it! bad design Apple). I don't use the stand, it is difficult to open and is very flimsy once open.
Case looks very sharp, and the hard plastic shell has saved my phone from a number of drops already!

Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoe,Black Night,11 M US
Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoe,Black Night,11 M US
Price: $99.95
21 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One Very Happy Customer., July 16, 2015
Replaced my Nike ACG trail shoes (which I have had many pairs of, but are no longer made) with these. Great grip, comfortable, very good ventilation (thus don't use in winter - not insulated), fairly light, fits exactly as expected (I have a normal size 11 foot) and looks sharp. I use them for light trail hikes and some outdoor sports (grass volleyball). Only complaint is that I wish it had a little more stability or support. My Nike's had a little deeper foot well and a tighter fitting elastic wrap inside that was amazing at supporting your foot. All in all, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a very good all around outdoor sport/active sneaker.

Dorman 264-505 Oil Pan
Dorman 264-505 Oil Pan
Price: $47.88
43 used & new from $38.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly easy repair and decent replacement part (with one complaint)!, July 16, 2015
Pan fits and functions as promised (with one complaint)... easy replacement project.
1) Drain oil from engine and remove oil filter too.
2) Re-insert drain plug and new oil filter (oil the rubber seal and strong hand tighten).
3) Remove screws on existing pan (~10). I had 3 that required a lot of effort because of rust/rot and used Vise Grips. Also had to remove (or bend) exhaust some heat shield that was blocking the back of the pan.
4) Carefully pry pan off... do not scratch aluminum engine block surface and watch out - it will drop off and spray oil all over!
About 1 hour into the project, most time was spent on 3 bad screws.
5) Thoroughly scrape old gasket material off engine block (used a sharp window scraper)... do not gouge surface!
6) Thoroughly clean and dry engine block surface.
7) I had to get 3 replacement metric screws - can get from specialty hardware section of Home Depot.
8) I used "Permatex 82180 Ultra Black Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker, 3.35 oz. Tube" to seal the oil pan to the engine. Cut nozzle to the first bump on the tip. I did 2 laps around the oil pan surface, one inside the screw holes and the next outside the holes. About 1/4" bead between the holes.
9) Starts to dry fairly quick and is very sticky/hard to clean... be careful. I put the pan on the engine about 10 minutes after I started doing the RTV bead.
10) Aligned the holes and finger started the screws... DO NOT STRIP THE THREADS ON THE ENGINE BLOCK! My car has an aluminum engine block and it is very easy to strip the threads.
11) Lightly tighten the screws till RTV is coming out the crevasse. Let sit for about an hour before final tightening to the required spec... again, this was not very tight for my application since it was into aluminum (20-30lbs).
12) NOTICE!!! It is recommended to wait 24 hours before you add oil and warm the car up... to let the RTV fully cure.
13) Replace the drain plug that came with the pan, or at least add a rubber washer/gasket. IT WILL LEAK! Yes, from experience, you get to do another oil change since the plug WILL leak. 1-star removed since for 15 cents, they could have provided the damn washer/gasket and saved me a bunch of time and trouble!
14) Add recommended oil type and quantity. I also like to half fill my oil filter to help protect during that first dry start... your choice.
Actual under the car work would have been less than an hour if it were not for the rusted screws and then the second oil change!
Please notice that your car will be out of commission for a day while the RTV cures.
Hope this helps any contemplating doing this repair.

Sea Gull Lighting 94501-71 Three-Light Pendant Rail Kit with Wire Wrap in Antique Bronze Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking! We get many compliments on them, January 6, 2015
Very nice looking! We get many compliments on them. It took about 3-4 hours to install. I used an existing recessed light fixture as my point of power. After removing the recessed light, upgrading the fixture cavity for powering the pendant light rail, then installing the brackets for the rail, we just needed to agree on how far fro the ceiling the lights would hang... the kit gives you enough to hit the floor (almost!). Getting all three of the lights to hang the same distance was a challenge. The cords are very stiff and you try hard to get them all the same distance, but after they hang for a bit and relax, we needed to adjust two of them. The second issue we have been having is that the halogen bulbs have been burning out VERY frequently! It seems the connection points in the bulbs socket are corroding and causing shorting issues (you can hear it fry/crackle a little sometimes!!!). I think I solved this by using bulb grease (dielectric grease used for car signal lights)... it helps protect the parts and resist corrosion. Our lights are not far from the kitchen sink, so I guess moisture/steam can rise into the pendant and cause this issue.

Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by Green's Camera World
Price: $499.00
47 used & new from $229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Best Buy for the non-SLR guy!, January 6, 2015
I been using Canon cameras for many years (yup, even before digital! old)... with-out going to an SLR, this is about as good as it gets. My 3rd high zoom camera, and this is my favorite.
My "great to amazing" list: zoom, zoom, zoom, color, picture quality, manual mode features, image stabilization, swivel LCD for those hard to get pics and stereo HD-video!!! Got a few terrabytes of great pictures to show. Also, the video with the stabilized big zoom cant be beat. I film my kids from the start of a ski run to the bottom in full HD, and I don't need to leave the base of the mountain! (if I don't want to ;-)
And now my "Good" list: low light pictures, fast action pictures and ease to make changes in manual mode. To get better low light pictures, you need a bigger lens opening... thus go to SLR, oh well. Fast action or sport pictures are good, if you have enough light. Dark/very cloudy days, inside arenas, etc... not so good, usually a little blurred. If you also use the zoom, the blurry gets amplified proportionately. The manual mode takes a lot of times to figure out. The functions are there, but some are not so easy to get to and change... before your picture opportunity is gone! I would prefer they got rid of the MANY preset picture settings (many are just gimmicks) and just gave me easier manual operation.
I added filters and lens hoods to my camera - great, but the flash gets screwed-up (you will get shadows!). So an external flash is needed if you use those items... and that's why it has a hot shoe!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5