Profile for Tiffany Marie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 159

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany Marie RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
5 Inktoneram® Replacementink ink cartridges For 564XL (NEW VERSION) CN684WN CR277WN CN685WN CN686WN CN687WN Combo Pack Photosmart 7510 7520 B8550 C6340 C6350 C6380 D5445 D7560 D5460 eStation All-in-One Printer-C510a Premium All-in-One Printer-C309g Premium e-All-in-One Printer-C310a Premium Fax All-in-One Printer-C309a Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer- C410a Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer-C309n
Offered by Inktoneram
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So worth it., July 4, 2015
I've been buying these cartridges for a while now. I really like them. They work perfectly fine for me. They're affordable and I have no issues with them. I load them up as press "okay" on the printer when it complains that I'm not using HP cartridges. I store these upside down until I'm ready to use them. I twist the bottom tab thing off holding them so it faces up. I've never had these spill ink on me or my floor etc. I've had no issues with them. They last a good amount of time and I use them for a huge variety of printing tasks from printing on paper to printing on fabric. I love these cartridges and I love their price.

6"x9" Blue Color Poly Mailers Self Seal Plastic Envelope Bags - 100pcs
6"x9" Blue Color Poly Mailers Self Seal Plastic Envelope Bags - 100pcs
Offered by UpakNShip
Price: $9.00
2 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, July 4, 2015
These envelopes are sturdy and the adhesive sticks well. Once you close them, they're closed for good! The color is true to the photo here on the listing. They work well for my etsy business.

Longzang F0130 DIY Cake Decorating Fondant Silicone Sugar Craft Mold, Mini
Longzang F0130 DIY Cake Decorating Fondant Silicone Sugar Craft Mold, Mini
Offered by Longzang Mold
Price: $2.37
11 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mold, July 4, 2015
This mold works well. I needed to make some cocoa butter roses and it worked perfectly. The roses popped out cleanly and look great.

This mold makes three roses a bit larger than a quarter. I think it's a good value for the price.

Wilton Nonstick 12-Cavity Mini Donut Pan
Wilton Nonstick 12-Cavity Mini Donut Pan
Price: $7.29
44 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pan!, June 12, 2015
This thin is awesome. The non-stick is great. I'm not actually using it to make real donuts. I'm using it as a mold, but it works really well! Everything pops right out in perfect donut shape. I love it. This size is just like little mini donuts you'd get at the store in packages.
I'm actually getting hungry for donuts just thinking about it. Maybe it's time to try it out to actually make donuts with!

Badia Cream of Tartar, 2 Pound
Badia Cream of Tartar, 2 Pound
Price: $17.23
3 used & new from $17.23

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!, May 28, 2015
I needed quite a bit of cream of tartar for making some home made bath products. When I saw cream of tartar on the ingredients list, I was really taken back. I knew I had a small 4oz jar of it in my pantry and I knew what I had paid for it. A lot. I wasn't sure what to do, so, of course, I went to amazon.
This was the best price I found anywhere. I'm so glad I could find this bulk package for such a good price.

Anti-Bacterial Toy Cleaner, 4 Ounce Bottle
Anti-Bacterial Toy Cleaner, 4 Ounce Bottle
Price: $4.95
13 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to cleaner, May 28, 2015
I never realized there were so many negative reviews for this product. I've been using it for years. I'm on my fourth bottle. I use it to clean all sorts of toys and I've never had an issue. Normally, I toss the toys in the sink, give them a good spritz-over, let them hang out for a few minutes and then rinse them off with the hottest water I can get to come out of the tap. If they look like they need any more attention, I might spray them again and give them a scrub down with a cloth and then another hot water rinse. I always let my toys air dry.

I've literally never (in my entire 31 years of life) had a yeast infection, so perhaps I'm just not as sensitive as some others are. All I know is that this spray keeps my toys clean and has had no adverse effects on me.

Norpro Stainless Steel Meat Baller
Norpro Stainless Steel Meat Baller
Price: $6.99
17 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for bath bombs, May 28, 2015
I bought this to make mini bath bombs with and it's just not so great. The two sides didn't fit together very well and my bath bombs always ended up splitting in half when I tried to open the mold.

Eventually, I ended up breaking the handles off so that I could use the metal shells on their own. This has yielded slightly better results.

I'm sure this would make lovely meat balls, but if you need the two cups to match up neatly, this might not be the mold for you.

One thing I do like about this mold would be the holes on each end. I push my thumb into them a bit to create little dimples which I can fill with something like cocoa butter and then garnish.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - Rugby Chevron Graphite - Measure 1.5' H x 10' L (style# M-79820)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, cute print., May 28, 2015
This liner is a great deal. This comes with two rolls and the design is nicely printed. I want to give it five stars based on that, but I also am having flash backs to the nightmare that was applying this paper.
I was using it to cover the back of a bookshelf which divides a room. Let me just say, when applied to another surface, this paper is pretty simple to put down. It peels back up really well to reposition.

With that said, I have the warn you, if you are overlapping the paper and trying to match up the print... Good luck. Once you get one layer of it stuck to another, it creates some insane bond that doesn't want to be undone. If you try to reposition, it will try to peel up the first layer as well. You will have buckling, bubbles and frustration on your hands. I almost rage quit my project because I ran out of swear words and couldn't think of any new ones to make up. I soldiered through and ended up just putting some stuff in front of the bottom part later to hide the ugly part where nothing lines up right and it's a wasteland of bubbles, folds and weirdness.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pure Komachi 2 Series Bread Knife
Pure Komachi 2 Series Bread Knife
Price: $11.18
25 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome knife!, May 28, 2015
this knife is great. It matches the rest of my ceramic knives and I'm so glad it comes with a cover.

This knife cuts through bread beautifully. What a bargain! I'm ashamed to say I've been using a melon knife to cut bread with lately. After the second time I slipped and cut my hand while trying to slice a hard crusty bread, I knew I needed something better.

We buy a lot of thick, rustic bread at the farmer's market and this does a heck of a job cutting it. I'm really pleased with my purchase and I no longer fear cutting up bread to go with dinner haha

2 Pcs Stretchy Pull Over Open Heel Ankle Support Brace Off White
2 Pcs Stretchy Pull Over Open Heel Ankle Support Brace Off White
Offered by ATNICHES
Price: $4.47
12 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thick seams..., May 28, 2015
You get what you pay for. I should have known better. A lot of people complained about the sizing. I didn't have an issue with that. I wear a 7.5US and they fit me just as I expected they would. The problem was with the seams around the foot and the heel. They were so thick and hard that they made wearing the sleeves extremely uncomfortable. I was aware of it the entire time I wore them. I have a job where I stand all day and I just wanted a bit of support for my poor ankles. They take a lot of abuse.
That said, after six hours dealing with these, I couldn't take another minute and had to take them off before I went crazy.

I'll be sending these back for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16