Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Tiffany Marie > Reviews

Browse

Tiffany Marie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 190

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany Marie RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Sling Handle Grip Long Shaped With Strap - Universal Grip / Tablet Grip / Phone Grip (Yellow)
Offered by SaiTech IT
Price: $5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, July 23, 2016
I purchased a love handle recently and loved it. I got a new case and wanted a new grip for it. I thought I was ordering another love handle, but I guess I got confused and purchased this one instead. It looks similar, but cheaper. The elastic is much more stretchy and seems less secure.
It popped off my phone case the first day I attached it. I stuck it back on and tried to use it for a couple of days, but it kept peeling off. I'm returning this item and ordering another love handle.

Ek Tools Medium Circle Punch 1 Inch
Ek Tools Medium Circle Punch 1 Inch
Offered by Daisy Day Deals
Price: $8.29
15 used & new from $3.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for a little while..., July 11, 2016
Well if you're like me you never expected to agonize so much over reviews on ~$6 paper punches... I tried to figure out which one would actually work. At first I felt like I made a good choice. I needed this to punch out a couple hundred circles for one inch pins in making. I sped through the first hundred with only a few incidents of the paper snagging and tearing vs cutting out smoothly.
The second hundred... Not going well. I just had probably 10 in a row snag and tear instead of cutting cleanly. At this point I'm just mostly trying to decide if I want to return this or just throw it out. It was very expensive, but it is the principle of the thing...

CowCow Black Pattern with Ravens Sleeveless Skater Dress, Black-L
CowCow Black Pattern with Ravens Sleeveless Skater Dress, Black-L
Offered by CowCowClothing
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly gothy sundress, June 6, 2016
I love this dress! It fits well and looks great. Seems well made and I love the print.

CowCow Purple With Halloween Bats And Stars Cap Sleeve Dress, Purple-L
CowCow Purple With Halloween Bats And Stars Cap Sleeve Dress, Purple-L
Offered by CowCowClothing
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for busty gals, June 6, 2016
I really love this print and I'm really bummed this dress didn't work for me! I initially purchased the medium. It fit everywhere perfectly except for the bust. The fabric stretched so thin that it turned white. I do have a large chest and I figured that kind of thing happens sometimes. It's hard to find clothing that fits all over. I returned it and got a large. I tried the dress on and was disappointed again... the dress was too big on the rest of my body, but the bust still stretched too thin and turned the fabric white.
I guess if you're not a DDD this dress might work for you, but it doesn't work for me. I'm returning this one as well and trying a different dress. I own several other cowcow dresses and LOVE them. So this is an isolated incident for me. Maybe it's something to do with the print. Who knows.

TOM'S OF MAINE, Deodorant Stick Long Lasting Lavender - 2.25 oz
TOM'S OF MAINE, Deodorant Stick Long Lasting Lavender - 2.25 oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.63
46 used & new from $1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Rash after just one use!, June 3, 2016
I purchased this deodorant yesterday after just being tired of other deodorants irritating my skin.
Well after just one usage of this I have a brand new and different rash than I've ever dealt with before. Awesome.
I'm pretty bummed out about the whole thing. I wouldn't recommend this deodorant to anyone. My arm pits also smelled bad after work. My old deodorant made my arm pits irritated, but at least it at least kept me smelling fresh!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Merit 200 Half Sheet Shipping Labels Self Adhesive 8.5 x 5.5 Blank Printer (2 labels per sheet) Laser & Inkjet
Offered by Mix Wholesale
Price: $31.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent labels, March 20, 2016
These labels are fine. They work and stick. That's all they really need to do. I will say they seem a lot thinner and more flimsy than the ones I used to get and the backing paper is really thin. When I get ones with nice backing paper I save it and reuse it to print invoices. This paper seems to thin for that, but these are budget labels and that's not what the paper is for, so it's not much to complain about.
These are good labels for the price.

LED Light Bulb - 9W BrightBulb LED LightBulbs A19, High Efficiency, 10-Year Guarantee, Warm White (9W = 60-75W Traditional) - Single Bulb
Offered by TheGroupDeal
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, but not for me, March 20, 2016
This is an alright bulb. It does take it a second to turn in, which is kind of annoying. I thought it might stop doing that after a while, but it never did.
I really don't love the light that it casts. It's way too yellow for me. I've included a photo, which isn't filtered in any way. You can see it between my white daylight bulbs, which are my preferred bulbs. It's super yellow.

It's not a good bulb to use in a room where applying makeup. I felt like it messed with the colors a lot. I'm also an artist and I couldn't use it in my workspace because, again, it messed with the colors.

I think the bulb would be suited alright for use in a living room or maybe a bedroom or hallway. I just think the bulb isn't for me.

I was given this bulb in exchange for an honest review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2016 9:37 AM PDT

Handicrunch Black Zodiac Horoscope Tapestry, Indian Astrology Hippie Wall Hanging, Ethnic Decorative Art, Celtic Zodiac Tapestry. (85" x 55')
Offered by Round Orbit
Price: $9.65
54 used & new from $7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased this., March 13, 2016
Good quality fabric. A loose string or two, but not a big deal. Seems true to size. It's pretty big. I bought it to put over the couch. Seems like it should be fine for this purpose!
Seems these type of tapestries can be sort of hit or miss on Amazon, but this is one of the better ones for the price.
I added a photo- cat for scale!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Marubhumi (TM) BIG Mandala Hippie Tapestry, Hippie Wall Hanging Tapestries, Bohemian Tapestries, Queen Mandala Home Decor (Multi Color )
Offered by Aakriti Gallery
Price: $11.28
45 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tapestry !, March 9, 2016
This is beautiful. It's huge and the colors are gorgeous. The fabric felt nice and thick. I hung it on my wall with a few nails and it looks just totally stunning. My boyfriend came home and was blown away when I told him I got it on amazon for so cheap. I feel like I made the right choice.

It really makes the room feel more comfortable and bohemian. I'm so glad I got this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Viva Labs ADVANCED Probiotics, 50 Caps, 25 Billion CFU, BioXtend Technology for Targeted Release and Increased Absorption
Offered by Viva Naturals
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying to fix my gut after finding out I have a wheat intolerance, February 26, 2016
I took a while to review this item... I was having some stomach issues and decided to wait a while on these because I wasn't sure what the issue was.
Eventually, I found out that I was intolerant to wheat. Once I stopped eating it, I felt much better, but then I had to start healing my damaged gut! And hey, I had these probiotics! I've been taking one pill a day in the morning with my vitamins. Obviously, it's hard to say how much they're helping, because I already feel way better after my diet change, but I think they really are helping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19