Profile for The World's Greatest > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The World's Greatest RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, Dockers Khaki Bedford Corduroy,33x32
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit tighter than it should be, micro corduroy, November 6, 2014
Fit is a little smaller than should be with both khaki and camo green, the camo green is even smaller. I compared these to my Dockers 5 button straight fit twill pants in the same size (34x32) and the twill pants fit looser. Khaki color is made in China while the camo color is made in Cambodia. This is a micro corduroy, so its hard to see the lines except for up close. I think all 5 button pants by dockers have been discontinued so get em while you can.

E-More® HDMI to Component Video (YPbPr) Converter Supporting HDCP 1.2
E-More® HDMI to Component Video (YPbPr) Converter Supporting HDCP 1.2
Offered by E-More Shop
Price: $45.50
3 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked after some troubleshooting, August 31, 2014
Worked for me after some troubleshooting and frustration, mostly from me and my equipment. We have old projection HD tv with no hdmi, a mitisubishi, it only has 1080i. Our Comcast x1 equipment is less user friendly than our old directv, but I eventually got it worked out, also a hdmi cord I initially used didn't work, the comcast cord worked and fit better.

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Red
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Red
Price: $14.36
67 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool, keep me in your car and luggage., August 31, 2014
You know what this is. It comes in useful when you need it. When you don't, you treat it like its worthless, then when you need it, you don't have it. Buy extras, the local monstermarts have them a little cheaper.

CARTER FEDORA Panama Hat Natural Straw Stylish
CARTER FEDORA Panama Hat Natural Straw Stylish
Offered by ULTRAFINO PANAMA HAT
Price: $142.60 - $152.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Panama hat!, April 15, 2014
This hat is very impressive, looks better than the pictures. The weave is tight and uniform,blocks the sun very well. Also the hat is not lacquered, which is hard to find from online retailers, this was important to me as the lacquer interferes with breath ability. The style of this hat also looks really nice. It's a center dent crown, which I prefer over c crown or teardrop shaped crowns, although nothing wrong with those styles. I'm tired of wearing baseball caps or ugly boonie or even uglier looking synthetic fabric sun hats for summer, this hat looks 100 times better. If the price of this Carter is a bit too much, the Gatsby (regular or vented) fedora looks to be very similar for less.

I ordered the hat late at night and contacted Ultrafino via their customer service chat window the next morning, I asked them to send me one of their wider brimmed hats, since brim sizes vary a little. I was very satisfied with their customer service which said they would make a note on my order; the hat I received was even a little wider than the range given on their website, nice.

Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Straight Fit Flat Front Twill Pant
Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Straight Fit Flat Front Twill Pant
Price: $34.99 - $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning about Storm color, January 10, 2014
These pants are an improvement over the 5 pocket d3 which were too baggy. The slimmer pants look and feel nicer.

Warning about Storm color!
I ordered 4 colors, three of them came from Bangladesh which were just fine. (British Khaki, Rifle green, Coffee brown).
The fourth color (Storm) came from Cambodia and had very noticeably different fabric, it was much softer and feels flismy, not as thick or stiff feeling as the other colors. I ordered 36x32 and the size appears to be correct to me for all pants. I would avoid the Storm color, as it also comes looking faded.

Would be nice if dockers didn't make this a low waist pants and gave the option for a regular waist height, I always feel like if I dont pull up my pants when I sit down, my rear will show a little.

Vicks 1.5 Gallon Vaporizer with Night-Light
Vicks 1.5 Gallon Vaporizer with Night-Light
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $20.78
46 used & new from $15.79

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, follow instructions, December 5, 2013
It works if you follow instructions, don't forget to add pinch of salt. The steam for me eventually does die down to a slow trickle after a nights use, I think it's because the salt ions have combined with the minerals in our hard water. Don't add too much salt or the unit will get really hot.

Mount Hagen Organic Freeze Dried Coffee, Decaf, 3.53 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Mount Hagen Organic Freeze Dried Coffee, Decaf, 3.53 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $43.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Weak tasting, but not burnt, chemical free, November 30, 2013
Lacks taste, but not burnt, chemical free. This does not taste like fresh brewed regular coffee, it taste like brewed decaf (maybe). Following the directions it taste weak but at least it's not burnt like every other instant I have tried. I have added more coffee to boost the flavor, but with limited results. Decaffeination process uses liquid CO2 under heat and pressure, but it strips away the flavor as well. Best decaf coffee I have tasted is by the Swiss water method. This instant is probably the best decaf instant that I know of, but it's not as good as other reviewers would lead you to think.

ShowerBreeze 3' Hose Oral Irrigation
ShowerBreeze 3' Hose Oral Irrigation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 19, 2013
Fantastic! Works just like you would expect, I already wrote a review for the 6 foot version so, im just going to say this thing is great, you should buy it and use it everyday.

ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator
ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator
Offered by Oral Breeze, Inc.
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 19, 2013
Fantastic! I got the six foot ShowerBreeze, but I found I didn't need the extra length, so I changed it to a 3 footer. Works like a charm. Brush your teeth before your shower and use this, walk out feeling extra clean inside and out, just be careful of the pressure. These oral breeze products are in my top ten greatest products I have ever bought.

Casio Men's AW80V-5BV World Time DataBank 10-Year-Battery Watch
Casio Men's AW80V-5BV World Time DataBank 10-Year-Battery Watch
Price: $18.53
18 used & new from $18.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Overly complicated, difficult to use., September 21, 2013
This watch my look decent, it has a outdoorsy, camping look to it. It feels comfortable to wear and there is nothing sharp on this watch or strap to scratch you. But the manner of time setting is too complicated and hard to due. It has no crown to move the hour and minute hands around like a traditional watch, instead you have to use the buttons to advance the minute hand a few seconds at a time or lock it in fast advance mode, this watch can only go forward and not backward. Its the most difficult watch to use I own, and I really don't like it very much. Also the night lite is just a couple LEDs at the 9 and 3 o'clock position that dont do all that great of a job making it visible at night. Also, this is just my own preference, but I dont like that the band because if it gets wet, it stays wet until it dries, unlike a metal or rubber band. Yes leather bands have the same issue, but Im willing to deal with that because they look a lot nicer than a nylon strap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9