Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Stacey Nestel > Reviews

Browse

Stacey Nestel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacey Nestel RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

TowelSelections Turkish Terry Bathrobe - 100% Egyptian Cotton, Shawl Collar Terry Robe for Women and Men, Made in Turkey, Rain,S/M
Offered by TowelSelections
Price: $99.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Color started to get light spots just after 1 week of wear and 1 wash!, December 17, 2013
I use lotion as most women do. But the lotion I use is all natural, mostly Burt's Bees. This is the only thing I could guess would start to make the color on this robe fade so quick. I'm not happy because it looks bad now and it wasn't very cheap! And in just a week after I received it, it started getting spots.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 10:56 AM PST

The Coffee Fool Fool's Whole Bean, Decaf Pumpkin Spice, 12 Ounce
The Coffee Fool Fool's Whole Bean, Decaf Pumpkin Spice, 12 Ounce
Offered by The Coffee Fool
Price: $18.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, September 16, 2013
I just received the Decaf Fool's Pumpkin Spice whole bean coffee last week. This was absolutely awful tasting. It tasted like chemicals, almost like insect repellent! I can't drink caffeinated coffee right now so I had been looking for an alternative with pumpkin flavor. I think I will stick to pumpkin flavored syrups since this product is so bad and overpriced.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 11:46 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, April 13, 2009
This ring is so nice. The sapphires are a gorgeous blue color. The diamonds are much smaller on the ring than shown in the photo. I definitely recommend this seller and this ring!

HoMedics BKL-100 Squish Massaging Lumbar Massager with Heat
HoMedics BKL-100 Squish Massaging Lumbar Massager with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, February 8, 2008
This lumbar support pillow is very comfortable. The memory foam helps alot. I really like the auto off feature. I use it in my car and its working out great for me.

Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB Metal (2nd Generation)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB Metal (2nd Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
7 used & new from $33.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, February 5, 2007
My mother and boyfriend wanted ipods this past Christmas. So I opted for the easy and most affordable choice of ipods, the shuffle. They both love it! It is very easy to use and the sound quality is excellent!

Comfort Products 60-2802 Massage Lumbar Cushion with Heat
Comfort Products 60-2802 Massage Lumbar Cushion with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for people with trouble finding comfortable car seating!, February 5, 2007
My new car had absolutely no lumbar support. I bought this thinking it would help my aching back and the heat function would help me in the winter months especially. I was right! The massage function is difficult to feel while wearing a heavy winter coat. The heat function works great...I usually turn the heat off after 5 or 10 minutes. I would recommend this to anyone!

Melissa's Dried Mulling Spice, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Melissa's Dried Mulling Spice, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, January 3, 2007
I had trouble finding mulling spices in local grocery stores so I started searching on amazon. I love the Melissa's brand so I was happy to find the spices and more than 1 package on this order. I gave bottles of red wine with a package of Melissa's mulling spices as gifts this Christmas. I also tried them with a bottle (or 2) myself. They are excellent!

The Art of Pizza Making: Trade Secrets and Recipes
The Art of Pizza Making: Trade Secrets and Recipes
by Dominick A. DeAngelis
Edition: Plastic Comb
Price: $12.95
26 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the very best book to learn to make excellent pizza at home!, January 1, 2006
I have been using this book for a few years now...and so far all my friends cannot stop telling their friends about my pizza! I am an engineer as well and I do enjoy the scientific references in the book. It is entertaining for us engineer-types...

About finding the high gluten flour...King Arthur Flour sells a 3 lb bag of Sir Lancelot High Gluten flour that has 14% protein. I have been buying this for years and it works excellently with Dominick's recipes.