Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Sassy's Parents > Reviews

Browse

Sassy's Parents' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sassy's Parents "bak" RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Fisher-Price: Elmo's Sing & Teach Table
Fisher-Price: Elmo's Sing & Teach Table
2 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars great idea, but too dangerous, January 19, 2005
We bought this for our daughter for Christmas, and it was her favorite toy. However, within the first 5 minutes she fell over with it and it fell on top of her. Everyday, she fell with it. She loves to rock back and forth to the music, but the toy only has three legs and the slightest shift in weight made it topple over. I've reported this to the Consumer Product Safety Commission and they immediately wanted to come and take to toy to test it. I urge you to wait to see if Fisher-Price changes it before you buy it. My daughter wasn't hurt, but I don't want to see any child get hurt by this toy.

Brown's 4 oz Natural Flow Baby Bottle, 3 Pack
Brown's 4 oz Natural Flow Baby Bottle, 3 Pack
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $22.70
3 used & new from $16.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get these, January 14, 2005
I would never buy these. Who wants to do all that intricate cleaning when you have a newborn? I bought the MAM Ultivent Bottles. They have the same nipples as the pacifiers, so they are orthodontically great. And they totally come apart, even the bottom comes off, so they are a breeze to clean. And my baby who spits up alot, doesn't spit up at all anymore. No more wearing a bib all day! They are found at [...] They're great.

Playtex Premium Nurser Newborn Gift Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Playtex Premium Nurser Newborn Gift Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars I hated them and so did my baby, January 14, 2005
I thought these bottles were going to be great. They were a pain. You're supposed to squeeze the air out of them so the baby will have less gas. It is very hard to get your hand in the end of the bottle to do that, and once the air is finally out it comes rushing back in once you let go. My baby was the worst at spitting up, she would bring the whole bottle back up. I finally found the MAM Ultivent bottle (they're only found on [...] --a great site!) It is terrific, and so easy to clean. It totally comes apart. And it really works, after 9 months of constantly wearing a huge bib, we got the MAM bottles and you can finally see her outfits!

VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
Offered by JohnDoeBooks
Price: $15.50
44 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We liked it., January 14, 2005
I think this product is pretty good. My daughter loves music and lights, so this had both. The drawback was that it doesn't work on plush carpeting. Great on hardwood and tile floors though.