Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Book Lover > Reviews

Browse

Book Lover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book Lover RSS Feed

Mommy Drinks Because You Cry: A Sarcastic Coloring Book
Mommy Drinks Because You Cry: A Sarcastic Coloring Book
by Hannah Caner
Price: $6.61
50 used & new from $3.61

5.0 out of 5 stars and the snarky sayings and cutesy art in this book are a great stress reliever - and an antidote to all the ..., May 31, 2016
This book is utterly hilarious. I sat next to a woman on the train who was coloring in it, and I immediately stopped and bought one on my way home! I color to relax, and the snarky sayings and cutesy art in this book are a great stress reliever - and an antidote to all the really sweet and earnest coloring books out there. If you have a sense of humor and a healthy dose of cynicism, you'll love this book!

Zendoodle Coloring: Inspiring Zendalas: Mystical Circles to Color and Display
Zendoodle Coloring: Inspiring Zendalas: Mystical Circles to Color and Display
by Julia Snegireva
Price: $10.96
102 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best adult coloring books out there!, August 5, 2015
I love to color, and the art in this book is really beautiful and inspiring. A lot of the mandala books out there have the same art, but this book is different, and I'm really enjoying coloring it. The designs are intricate, but not too difficult to color. Best of all, the pages are perforated, so I can frame some of my creations to give as gifts. Definitely recommend!

Zendoodle Coloring: Enchanting Gardens: Captivating Florals to Color and Display
by Nikolett Corley
Price: $10.12
108 used & new from $0.03

I love to color, and this book has beautiful, intricate designs that keep me busy for hours. I also do Zentangle, so I like this style of illustration - it's fun to color it in without the stress of having to draw it first! And I love that the pages are perforated, so I can frame some of my creations to give as gifts.

Marsha Mellow Goes Missing: An Unofficial Story for Shopkins Collectors (The Unofficial Shopkins Collectors)
by Kenley Shay
Price: $7.98
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for any little girl who loves Shopkins., June 18, 2015
I bought this book at Target for my 7-year-old daughter who loves Shopkins, and she read it in one day! I usually have a hard time getting her to read, but she sat down and read this book the afternoon I brought it home. I hope there will be more books in this series!

Who Knew? Household Shortcuts: Thousands of Clever Fixes for Life's Little Hassles
by Jeanne Bossolina-Lubin
28 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful book I've ever bought!, May 14, 2014
I bought this book after seeing the author on TV. When I bought it, I thought there would maybe be a handful of useful tips. But there are HUNDREDS of great ideas in here! The laundry tips alone are worth the price of the book, and my husband even reaches for it for problems with the lawn and garden. So glad it's now available from Amazon, as I'm buying copies for gifts this year!

Reconstructing Amelia: A Novel
Reconstructing Amelia: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Every character a flat cliche, August 25, 2013
Note to self: just because you loved The Fault in Our Stars does not mean you should read other YA books marketed as literary reads to adults. This book abused every tired trope: guilty/absent working mother, brilliant AND beautiful teenager, pushy career mother...not one character had real dimension. But the most annoying thing was the voice of the dead girl revealing the plot (from beyond the grave?). Ugh.

The Good House: A Novel
The Good House: A Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Shivers of recognition, March 25, 2013
If you live on the North Shore, specifically Hamilton-Wenham-Ipswich-Essex, you will love this book. Especially if, like me, you've lived here for most of your adult life, but are still a newcomer. And if you don't, it's an entertaining read and well worth the time.

The Year We Left Home: A Novel
The Year We Left Home: A Novel
by Jean Thompson
139 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Did TV remotes even exist in 1979?, June 10, 2011
Did anyone else find the (great) scene when Anita takes the TV remote from her husband a bit odd, since it's supposed to be happening in 1979? We sure didn't have a remote for our TV then. I would think someone would have caught that, because it really jumped out at me as a reader. Otherwise, beautiful, insightful novel about an ordinary family.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2011 2:28 PM PDT