Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Donna Amos, Business Start-up Expert > Reviews

Browse

Donna Amos, Busi...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna Amos, Business Start-up Expert "Donna Amos, Solopreneur's Business Coach" RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Blogging from Paradise: How to Build an Online Empire through Blog Commenting
Blogging from Paradise: How to Build an Online Empire through Blog Commenting
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for startup Solopreneurs, July 9, 2015
Ryan provides a great guide for starting a solopreneur business that supports a lifestyle of your dreams. I think the most important point is that you must know deep down your WHY!
Having a strong why will get you through the rough times and inevitable disappointments.

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Birthday (Make a Wish)
Amazon Gift Card - Email - Birthday (Make a Wish)
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2015
Great gift for family out of town.

QuickBooks Online Simple Start [Old Version]
QuickBooks Online Simple Start [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplified Stressless Accounting, February 5, 2014
Quickbooks online has made my life so easy. It used to take me hours to do my invoicing every month, and tracking payments was also a challenge. Since switching to Quickbooks online it does not even take an hour to complete monthly invoicing and I always know what is outstanding and what has come in. Not to mention preparing for taxes was so easy.

62 Blog Posts to Overcome Blogger's Block
62 Blog Posts to Overcome Blogger's Block
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resources and reminders, November 11, 2013
Marcie's book is packed with value that can assist anyone with their blogging efforts. Brand new to blogging this book will help you get started. Experienced but blocked or bored? It is packed full of tips and resources for stirring creative juices. I would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, February 6, 2013
This was a gift for my son. He loved it and now my other son also wants the set. The price was great as well, compared to other sites.

Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Condenser Shotgun Microphone
Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Condenser Shotgun Microphone
Price: $53.00
100 used & new from $40.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, February 6, 2013
Used this to video tape a client's presentation and the sound was pretty darn good. Easy to assemble. And works perfectly with my Kodak iZ8,

Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore
Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip to Milan, April 26, 2012
This book took me on a journey to Milan. I discovered things I never knew...its feminine secrets, it made me want to go to Italy all that much more. Milan a city of romance. If you want to escape your everyday life and explore a new place filled with history and romance, I would recommend this book. Enchanting!

Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
by Guy Kawasaki
Price: $17.72
237 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchantment is Possible for Every Business, April 10, 2011
Enchantment helped me to look at my business from a fresh perspective. It is so easy to get comfortable and that causes mediocrity. Who wants to be mediocre? If you read this book you will be inspired to reach for enchantment in your own busienss. And that's a good thing.

Not your typical business book filled with theory. Guy provides real life examples that demonstrates how others have achieved enchantment, taking their business to another level.

Play to Win!: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life
Play to Win!: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life
by Larry Wilson
Price: $16.67
104 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Always a Choice, May 2, 2009
I believe many times when we don't have the faith to move forward we left ourselves of the hook. We give ourselves and others what we believe are legitimate reasons for not moving forward on a goal. In fact, they are just excuses. If you want to put that kind of behavior behind you then read this book. Play to Win! will help you acknowledge your fear and then give you the tools to choose to move beyond that fear. Ask yourself what do you really really want and what has stopped you in the past. Then read Play to Win! for the solutions. When I am not taking action on something I can simply begin flipping through this book and will always discover what is in my way. A must have for any bookshelf especially solo business owners that do not have a team around them.

Think and Grow Rich!: The Original Version, Restored and Revised
Think and Grow Rich!: The Original Version, Restored and Revised
by Napoleon Hill
Price: $19.95
82 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Secret, May 2, 2009
I first read Think and Grow Rich in my late twenties (20+ years ago). At the time I did not grasp all that I was reading. I pulled it off my bookshelves again about 10 years later and it was as if I had never read it. The pages are packed with riches. Since then I read it every year. A few years ago I needed a new copy and purchased a couple of different versions. This one is my favorite, I found it to be much closer to the original.

I have given this book as a gift many times and believe it is one of the most valuable gifts I could give.

Every time I read this book I learn something else. You have heard when the student is ready the teacher appears, that is the way I feel about Think and Grow Rich. Even if you read this book in the past I would encourage you to do it again. I consider it my business bible. When I have a challenge in my business I always refer to Think and Grow Rich for my answer. Napoleon Hill was a genius.

Page: 1 | 2