Profile for Edward E. Ocampo Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward E. Ocampo Jr. "Toy Hunter" RSS Feed (Lytle, TX)

Cars Movie Moments Tex Dinoco & Dinoco Lightning McQueen
Cars Movie Moments Tex Dinoco & Dinoco Lightning McQueen
Offered by VickiOrr
Price: $25.85
9 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys Love'em, February 15, 2010
My 2 sons ABSOLUTLEY love these cars! They pick various scenes from the movie, pack them up, take them with them everywhere, including the bathtub. A must have

Saludos Amigos / Three Caballeros
Saludos Amigos / Three Caballeros
DVD ~ Walt Disney
Price: $14.80
63 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School & Educational, November 11, 2009
A sleeper, but an educational film about regional lifestyles that is sure to capture the imagination of an elementary school aged student.

Philips DVP5992 1080p HDMI Upscaling DVD Player with USB 2.0 and DivX Ultra
Philips DVP5992 1080p HDMI Upscaling DVD Player with USB 2.0 and DivX Ultra
2 used & new from $39.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great DVD/AVI Player, November 11, 2009
Load times are long, but this player has not failed me yet. It plays all codec types off DVD(+/-)R, and the upscaling is a nice feature too. My only complaint is that it doesn't have have more support for external USB devices. Seemd to take USB Thumb drives ok, but not my external hard drives I've connected.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2010 12:45 AM PDT

Wilson Official Size NFL "Duke" Leather Game Ball
Wilson Official Size NFL "Duke" Leather Game Ball
Offered by Collectible Supplies, Inc.
Price: $99.95
16 used & new from $88.79

5.0 out of 5 stars No comparison to the REAL DEAL!, November 11, 2009
Although it merely sits on a shelf, this Official Game Ball grabs the eye and says, "Now that's a fan!" Someday, my boys will be old enough play with it, and when that day comes, it will be official; time to get another one, just for me! For now, it sits next to the TV, with my mini helmets, pleading for all who come and sit to, "LOOK AT ME!"

Thomas and Friends: Thomas' Sodor Celebration!
Thomas and Friends: Thomas' Sodor Celebration!
DVD ~ Thomas & Friends
Price: $4.00
162 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! What an attention grabber!, November 11, 2009
My sons will sit and watch these stories each day without fail. They are very interesting, even for me @ 32. Our boys collect the Take Along Thomas train series and we've overheard our older (2.5yo) quoting lines from the episodes! Great to run during kids' parties too! If your kids like anything Thomas and Friends, find interest in trains, or you just wanna entertain your kids for a couple of hours, this is a MUST HAVE!

Disney Bedtime Favorites (Storybook Collection)
Disney Bedtime Favorites (Storybook Collection)
by Disney Book Group
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime Stories!, November 11, 2009
My older son loves to be read these stories each night before bed. We started by reading one each night from the start of the book to the finish until the book was finished. Anticipation would build before bed, looking forward to the next story, as we got closer to the ones He REALLY wanted to hear. After completing the book, we randomly select stories that he is intent on hearing each night. Each of the stories ends with the characters settling in for bed. Very Happy with the content!

Cars Movie Moments: Buzz & Woody
Cars Movie Moments: Buzz & Woody
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $13.99
20 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for "Disney" families., November 11, 2009
These cars are durable and just like the characters from the movie! My sons (2.5 & 1) absolutely love them, and we are pleased to say that they are EXTREMELY resilient and water safe (*Not the Look my EYES CHANGE, or Hauler trailers)! My boys play with them in the tub, yard, floor, carry them everywhere they go in a back pack, and they keep them entertained for hours!!! A must have for "Disney" families. We really love the Cross-Over collection like Mike & Sulley, and Woody & Buzz!

Cars Movie Moments Car Set: Flo & Ramone

Cars Movie Moments: Mike & Sully
Offered by Brian's Toys
Price: $28.36
22 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Collectibles! This series is Awesome!, November 11, 2009
These cars are durable and just like the characters from the movie! My sons (2.5 & 1) absolutely love them, and we are pleased to say that they are EXTREMELY resilient and water safe (*Not the Look my EYES CHANGE, or Hauler trailers)! My boys play with them in the tub, yard, floor, carry them everywhere they go in a back pack, and they keep them entertained for hours!!! A must have for "Disney" families. We really love the Cross-Over cars like Mike and Sulley, and Woody and Buzz!

Disney Pixar Cars Movie Moments Sally & Cruisin' McQueen 1:55 Diecast Car Set