Profile for Jimbo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jimbo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Glucosamine HCI 1500mg, With MSM 1500 mg,  375-Count  Tablets
Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Glucosamine HCI 1500mg, With MSM 1500 mg, 375-Count Tablets
Offered by totalElement
Price: $18.86
98 used & new from $10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars has worked for me., April 19, 2015
After my mid-30s I had some knee pain while running or cycling. A few years later it began to really bother me. I had to scale back my exercise regimen to not further damage my knee joints. I started taking this, after a few weeks of taking 2 everyday I started exercising harder again and more frequently. I noticed my pain has been reduced between 80 to 90%. I've been really able to get back to being more active without having to worry too much. This supplement has been really life altering for me. Although I try not to pound my knees or overdo things, I'm not longer worried about the days when I really go out and torture my knees.

TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case for Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen 2014 Released ONLY) (Purple)
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks really nice for a girl's phone, March 13, 2015
Got this case for my wife's phone. It looks really nice for a girl's phone. One of the best looking cases I've ever seen for females. She's dropped her phone two times and no damage occured.

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG G2 (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Only) - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $7.50
2 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snug fit without being tight, March 13, 2015
Nice snug fit without being tight. Looks good, unlike a lot of cases. It's somewhat thin so I don't think it will protect as well as the thicker cases. You probably want to get a case with more protection if you are are clumsy and drop your phone a lot.

Monoprice Premium Home Theater Satellite Speaker - Black (110800)
Monoprice Premium Home Theater Satellite Speaker - Black (110800)
Offered by Monoprice
Price: $73.71
6 used & new from $73.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Small speakers will never be as good as large speakers, February 8, 2015
Small speakers will never be as good as large speakers, that is just physics. However, these sound pretty good if you need small speakers that fit in a certain space. If you have a smaller room, these will work just fine as front stereo speakers. I use this for a 2.1 home theater with subwoofer due to size constraints and i'm very pleased for the price. I have to turn my volume a bit higher than I would like to because they are small but they handle more power easily. They are a bargain. These work much better than sound bars with their tiny speakers. However, if I had the space I would go for larger speakers.

Motorola Moto G (2nd generation) - US GSM - Unlocked - 8GB White
Motorola Moto G (2nd generation) - US GSM - Unlocked - 8GB White
Price: $179.99
22 used & new from $137.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade to Android Lollipop, you'll be very pleased., February 4, 2015
Similar specs to the iPhone 6, yet $450 cheaper. Apple makes insane profit margins in the iPhone because people are willing to pay for it. Yet, the hardware they put into their phones is mostly on the lower end. Don't throw your money away. Screen on G is larger with similar resolution to iPhone. Rear cameras are both 8mp but G has better front camera with 2mp (versus 1.5mp for apple). Both have 1GB of ram. G only has 8GB internal storage but can easily add more with cheap micro SD card. G has 720p video and iPhone has 1080p. The biggest difference between the phones is the iPhone has noticeably faster processor with better graphics processor. Games will load and run better on the iPhone. If games are a priority, get the iPhone. Otherwise, for your everyday tasks the G is just as good and in some ways better. Update to the new Android Lollipop OS and enjoy the fantastic new UI. It's gorgeous and every bit as good as iOS and then some.

Prime-Line Products N 6861 Mirror Door Roller Assembly with 1-1/2-Inch Concave Nylon Ball Bearing
Price: $6.63
5 used & new from $6.63

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems like a quality product after I installed it, January 1, 2015
This seems like a quality product after I installed it. It's about half the price of the C.R. Laurence 6861 and is a precise replica with the holes lining up. The CR Laurence has cheap plastic wheels that will eventually crack over the years and make your closet doors unusable. The price for this is so much lower, buy a few to keep as spares.

Whirlpool Part Number 2260502AP: Cap, Water Filter (Apollo Grey)
Whirlpool Part Number 2260502AP: Cap, Water Filter (Apollo Grey)
Offered by APPLIANCE TECH PARTS
Price: $14.25
6 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price for replacement part, December 28, 2014
Product is OEM. Very good price for replacement part.

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist - Live Action (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist - Live Action (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Mike Moh
Price: $14.96
30 used & new from $9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 10, 2014
It's been a long time coming. A must watch if you are a fan of Street Fighter.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
This is very good quality friction mount. Better than generic ones. Stays still on my slightly sloped dash.

Aprilaire 401 Replacement Filter
Aprilaire 401 Replacement Filter
Price: $30.45
15 used & new from $23.18

4.0 out of 5 stars I got the OEM version. Works well. Make ..., October 5, 2014
I got the OEM version. Works well. Make sure to change often. They only last about 6 months to 1 year. They are a real pain to put in in my Aprilaire 2400 filter holder. I will be putting in the metal upgrade kit next time so it'll be much easier to change using the new fitler style. I have my AC in the attic and it's a real pain to get up there and try to change it while squatting down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9