Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for coach > Reviews

Browse

coach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

coach RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Neem Oil Organic & Wild Crafted Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Cosmetic Grade 12 oz for Skincare, Hair Care, and Natural Bug Repellent by Oleavine
Offered by Oleavine
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $15.70

5.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, February 6, 2016
Just received it and am using on rain rot on a horse with success. I am also trying it on my itchy dog hoping to relieve whatever itches him. So far it is working. The final test is on nail fungus. Time will tell.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2016 12:42 PM PDT

Carlson Labs Very Finest Liquid Fish Oil, Orange, 500ml
Carlson Labs Very Finest Liquid Fish Oil, Orange, 500ml
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $32.95
8 used & new from $32.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., February 6, 2016
Not fishy tasting. Very pleasant way to ingest fish oil. This is not my first order nor will it be my last. Good stuff.

Bob's Red Mill Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat, 28-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat, 28-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $11.96
4 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it., February 6, 2016
I use it for mixing my own rabbit food. They love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 6, 2016
Great kit for getting hard to reach places between teeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Will order again, January 27, 2015
good value and shipped quick

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson 125 (6 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow) 12 Pack
Offered by E-Z ink
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ink price and works great!, January 27, 2015
ink works great on my Epson N420 printer! great value and quick shipping.

TiVo TCD746500 Premiere DVR - Black (Tivo Service Subscription Required)
TiVo TCD746500 Premiere DVR - Black (Tivo Service Subscription Required)
Offered by ShepherdZen
Price: $132.99
45 used & new from $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High Expectations I like it but don't love it yet. It has been reliable though, a plus., October 30, 2012
I hated that TIVO suggestions was enabled from the start and recorded a bunch of junk I had to delete one by one. What a huge waste of time. No block delete? Are you kidding me? Not impressed. I'm also surprised the amount of seconds it takes to delete something, too long! My Dish network DVR was quicker. I do like that it was easy to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for satelite outdoors, November 2, 2011
I'm enjoying my radio outside at work and outside at home when I workout instead of just in the car. Love the flexibility it brings.

Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
Price: $378.95
47 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great blender, September 20, 2011
This blender has made nut butters, nut milk, and dog food so far. The coconut butter is dreamy and by far my favorite. Vitamix is easy to use and easy to clean. I am not disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 6:32 AM PST

Merrell Women's Barefoot Pure Glove Running Shoe,Black,8.5 M US
Merrell Women's Barefoot Pure Glove Running Shoe,Black,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, September 20, 2011
Comfortable and easy to slip on, these shoes are easy to travel with (they are so light and compact. My toes appreciate the large toe box and my arches the flexible soles. Walk a more natural gait with these shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3