Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for C. Mentesana > Reviews

Browse

C. Mentesana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Mentesana "Trust in Jesus" RSS Feed (Kansas City, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ouyang Women Cotton Lace Antiskid Invisible Liner No Show Peds Low Cut Socks Black Hot Black
Offered by Hishpy
Price: $8.00
2 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, April 13, 2016
Don't waste your money, they take forever to get here and they aren't even close to the picture. Not worth the time or money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Peavey CLASSIC20MH Classic 20 Mini Head Power Amplifier
Peavey CLASSIC20MH Classic 20 Mini Head Power Amplifier
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $453.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tone, February 25, 2016
I love Peavey products. I have been playing in and through Peavey for almost 40 years. I have never had a Peavey product fail or disappoint and this amp is no exception. I got it to use at church for worship. I can go direct or into a speaker cab behind the stage.

I also have a Delta Blues 210 and this has a very similar clean tone, but IMO the lead channel is much better on this head. I am no longer using over drive pedals, because this thing has such a great creamy OD tone. My favorite is cranking it in the 5 watt mode. GET ONE!!!

TC Electronic Nova Delay Guitar Delay Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Nova Delay Guitar Delay Effects Pedal
Offered by GearNuts
Price: $169.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for many uses, February 20, 2015
Read the instructions, play with it a while, then go back and re-read the instructions and you will likely get a lot more out of the pedal. Excellent for many uses. Oddly, it took me longer to get just a basic amalog delay sound then other ambient and U2 type sounds, but I finally got it.

I like the 9 presets, but you have to scroll through them to change. TIP: if you only need 2 presets and you go back and forth, use manual as one or them, so you don't have to scroll.

Also, JHS makes a mod to add a dedicated preset button. I looked into that before I reread the instructions and saw you can hit the Tap then On buttons to move between presets with your foot.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great story and good acting by Jake Gyllenhaal, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Nightcrawler (Amazon Video)
Great story and good acting by Jake Gyllenhaal, but way too much foul language. I guess Hollywood thinks every sentence need a F bomb. :(

TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
Offered by Baby-Dragons-Den
Price: $210.00
28 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, December 27, 2013
We have had the Premier for almost 3 years and it was really only good for using as a DVR for OTA Channels, which it did pretty good. When I read the reviews on Roameo we decided to give it a try. We love it. It is Much faster and more stable than the Premier. One of the best improvements is the Netflix app. The interface is amazing and it loads in 3 seconds and has not crashed one time, so far. I would highly recommend this. Hulu Plus and Amazon are the same as they were on the Premier, which means we don't even bother with them.

Tivo if you are listening: Please consider having OTA Tuners in the upper end models. They have some nice features I would consider paying a little more for, but we use only OTA. Also, please put the same efforts in developing the Hulu Plus and Amazon apps as you did with the Netflix. We would be able to pull the Roku out of the entertainment center and not have to change inputs to watch Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime. AirPlay would also be nice, which I realize is a long shot, but that would let us get the AppleTv out of the entertainment center too. I would pay more for an all in one device just to clean that up.

EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone!!!, December 6, 2013
You will get as much out of this as an employee as you would as a team leader, manager, or owner. Something for everyone that is simple, practical , and logical.

Better Off Ted Season 2
Better Off Ted Season 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny'nn, December 6, 2013
This one should not have been canceled. Very funny series!!! ABC often cancels shows too soon. People love office humor

Kindle Fire Lightweight MicroShell Folio Case Cover by Marware, Pink (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best device cover I have ever seen, June 5, 2012
I wish they made these for cell phones and iPods. The cover is strong and easy to use. The screen protector is amazing. It just clings to the screen with a perfect fit and has a nice Matte finish which take down the glare. There is absolutely no loss of action on the touch screen. Highly recommended!! This should last life of the Kindle Fire.

Please make these for cell phones. No other product out there is as good as this.

Fender 4-Button Amplifier Footswitch for Mode/Tuner, Bank, Delay with 1/4-Inch Jack
Price: $46.39
13 used & new from $43.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent expansion for the Mustang III, June 1, 2012
This is an excellent footswitch. The buttons are easy to push. They don't click, so they make less noise on the platform. I use it in church, and between songs is usually where I make setting changes, and I hate the click sound of most effects pedals, this one lets you tap into just about any feature of the amp with little effort or noise. I use even at home while practicing, because it is so easy to hook up and use. The only downside is the cord is real long and does not lay flat on the platform, so I have to either be careful that it does not get tripped over, tape it down, or put something over it. Not a big deal though, still well worth the purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2013 12:33 AM PST

Bible
Bible
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars drm, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
This is wonderful. It works perfectly on my kindle fire. There are tons of versions to choose from. You can easily switch back and forth from one version to another. I really enjoy the search option as well. I would definitely recommend this app.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3