Profile for touchedpainter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

touchedpainter "touchedpainter" RSS Feed (Epsom, NH)

Page: 1 | 2
Sunbeam Genuine 15 Inch Gas Grill Burner Kit, 60124
Sunbeam Genuine 15 Inch Gas Grill Burner Kit, 60124

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunbeam 15 in Gas Grill Burner is an exact replacement for my corroded old burner, July 30, 2014
The sunbeam 15 " gas grill burner arrived quickly & in perfect shape. Amazon had it for less than anyone else. It went together quickly & fit perfectly. So nice to have a working burner. I highly recommend. I also use my gas grill as a smoker. Works perfectly.

Fruit of the Loom Women's Stretch boyshort Panty, 3-Pack, Assorted, 10
Fruit of the Loom Women's Stretch boyshort Panty, 3-Pack, Assorted, 10
Offered by Endless Jewels
Price: $7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the loom Boy Shorts, February 24, 2013
Totally not what I wanted... I am looking for the boy short that has more leg similar to the mens boxers and snug fitting like the mens boxers. Wake up Fruit of the Loom and offer women similar to, or just like the mens

Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 4 x 4-Inches, Assorted Neon Colors, Lined, 6-Pads/Pack
Price: $11.99
28 used & new from $4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Post-It Sticky Notes are SUPER, February 24, 2013
I use a lot of stickies for work. I only get the "super" sticky, cause they need to stay stuck. I am also a color, color, color, person, & the colors are great.

Alkaline Batteries GP - 23AE 12V (pack of 5)
Alkaline Batteries GP - 23AE 12V (pack of 5)
Offered by National Deals
Price: $4.45
14 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GP batteries are great, February 24, 2013
They last as long as the previous batteries that were there. I use them in calculators. Great price, long lasting, and shipped mind boggling fast.

4 Pack AG10 389 189 LR54 LR1130 Alklaine Button Cell Battery
4 Pack AG10 389 189 LR54 LR1130 Alklaine Button Cell Battery
Offered by Hillflower Store
Price: $3.70
4 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars TMI Batteries are great, February 24, 2013
The last as long as the previous batteries that were there. I use them in calculators. Great price, long lasting, and shipped mind boggling fast.

The Plan: Eliminate the Surprising "Healthy" Foods That Are Making You Fat--and Lose Weight Fast
by Lyn-Genet Recitas
Price: $15.01
160 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars The Plan is good, February 24, 2013
I saw "The Plan" on Dr Oz and got the book, but it wasn't what I was expecting, so I sent it back. It is excellent for someone wanting to get started or expand on their knowledge of good health for their body. I do recommend any body to at least check it out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B Dual Clean Value Pack replacement brush heads is of great value to me, February 24, 2013
I tried the generic brush heads and they fell apart & I was constantly pulling bristles out of my teeth. I have used my Oral-B (exclusively) for 5+ years. The branded replacements have always work excellently, lasting a long time. I change heads after a few months as recommended for healthy reasons. I recommend the value pack they ere the branded and stay new a lot longer for far less money.

Flexcin - Flexcin with CM8 Joint Health & Mobility Solution - 90 Capsules
Flexcin - Flexcin with CM8 Joint Health & Mobility Solution - 90 Capsules
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $29.99
11 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexcin works on my joint problenms, January 15, 2013
I tore the major tendon in my lower leg at the knee, also immobilizing the Achilles. Over 9 months it eventually healed... but I still had pain. Then the other tendon let go, I assume from taking up the slack from the first leg. So then I was hoisting myself up/down the stairs with my arms & not my legs, slowly one step at a time. I went on line & found Flexcin, then came to AMAZON and bought it. The cost was more than I could afford so I got one bottle of the regular. I did notice a huge improvement, & so did the people I hang around with. They got Flexcin and enjoyed improvement in their joints. I could not afford any more, so a month later my tendons were snapping & very painful. Finally I was able to get the 3 bottles, here at AMAZON, at a discount and 1 was the "load up" formula. Three months later I could walk up & down the stairs with just a little help from the railing. Four months after that, I could go quickly up & down the stair with a load of laundry, etc. Now it is two years later and I am using the stairs to exercise on, running forward & backward. I can use all my extension/step ladders to work at my Commercial Painting Contractor jobs; scraping & painting homes. I badly injured my back ripping out 6 vertebra between my scapula. Only since using Flexcin, I am totally pain free. I can stack & lug cord-wood. I can Haul 5-gal buckets of paint & joint compound in/out the vehicles, and around the job site. If I over do it, I feel it in my muscles NOT the joints. Oh ya, I am a 62 year old female. I have gotten down on my knees to thank the universe for Flexcin, (and to hand work floors) and I have no trouble standing up after. Everyone is different, the damage to the joints, the ability to heal, the willingness to really take it every day, without fail, varies person to person. Even Flexcin asks that everyone give it the old 3 month college try. I didn't feel any difference in 2 weeks but I sure did after 8 weeks. Cartilage, tendon, & ligaments are not living tissue. They do not replicate like living tissue. The body has to build it on location, that takes a lot longer than living tissue. Everyone wants immediate gratification. Sometimes the answer is NO, and time is necessary to see the results of healing. Flexcin works and sometimes it takes a few months depending on the extent of the damage. For me it was well worth the wait; as I have been pain free with joints that are well lubricated to boot. I am careful to eat healthy, but I do owe my healthy joints mostly to Flexcin. Thank you Flexcin.

Hanes Cotton Boy Briefs 6- Pack Assorted 9
Hanes Cotton Boy Briefs 6- Pack Assorted 9
Price: $12.13
5 used & new from $12.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Cotton Boy Briefs are just ok, August 31, 2012
I am still looking for good boxer shorts for women... These Hanes 100% Cotton really are not good in that the jersey material bags-out (stretch like crazy) as the day goes along, and gives me a wedgie all day long. The leg flairs way out... that would be fine if the leg part was longer. They are better than "granny panties", but not by much. I was looking for the boxer shorts my men friends wear but with out the fly. Instead of futzing around with these pretend boy shorts, why can't Hanes just make the same length as the guys and leave out the fly section?!?!?!? I just may get the guys & do my own tailoring. I am trying this "female boy short" style with another company with spandex instead of 100% cotton. The Amazon part is great though... fast delivery, easy processing... I love buying through Amazon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2014 4:35 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexcin is a miracle for me, January 26, 2012
I have always taken the joint support from the regular stores. I have 60 yr old aging joints. I tore the tendon that runs from the back of the knee to the ankle, actually I stressed both legs. It hurt inside the knee also. I actually spent 1-1/2 years walking sideways. I had to grab the casing/rail/wall & lower myself down the stairs by my arms, not the legs. First the right leg healed, then the left tore out from awkwardly taking up the slack for the right. I'm bullheaded, it was just a tear, and it will heal. I refuse to take narcotics. So I went on line and did my research. I came upon Flexcin, searched the reviews and couldn't find any constructive/reliable negative comments, and the positive critiques were constructive & educated. So I searched for the best price. Amazon had the best with the free shipping. The first couple weeks taking it, I noticed a positive effect. 6 months later I was walking normally. A year later I was running up & down the stairs, freehanded. 1-1/2 yr later I found myself in financial straits. I have not been able to afford to reorder for 3 months. I have noticed the left leg which was worse than the right, is snapping where the tendon attaches to the knee. Tendon & cartilage is dead tissue. It is not living tissue like the muscle which the cells divide to multiply. To repair tendons the body has to bring in building supplies, so it is a lot harder for non living tissue to repair. I am now able to afford the Flexcin and am ordering, before damage sets in. Oh...ya' I am a commercial painting contractor and climb any where from 2 step stools to 40ft extension ladders.. I have an old Lhasa Apso who is just recently showing weakness in the knees & hips, & finding it hard to climb the stairs. So I am getting a FlexPet for him at the same time.
Over 60 years of using just about every joint support supplement out there, I am going to faithfully stick with Flexcin.

Page: 1 | 2