Profile for NB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NB RSS Feed (united states)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LZR-1143: Redemption (Book Three of the LZR-1143 Series)
LZR-1143: Redemption (Book Three of the LZR-1143 Series)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting book series!, August 14, 2014
I really enjoyed this three book series. It was a page-turner. The story was engaging and kept moving at a fast pace. It is a fun piece of fiction.

The Lodge
The Lodge
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, March 25, 2014
This review is from: The Lodge (Amazon Instant Video)
I want the time back I spent watching it. Pointless. Complete waste of time. I am very tolerant of even bad horror and suspense movies because I can at least find something redeeming, but not in this movie. Brutal for job apparent reason and boring.

The SAK Women's Lisa Flat
The SAK Women's Lisa Flat

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst shoe ever!, July 21, 2013
I bought this style shoe in another color/design (driftwood) from another vendor. Unfortunately, that vendor does not take returns or I would have retuned them.i just wanted to let others know about this highly uncomfortably shoe. They are so stiff and hard all around and it is torture to wear them. The bottom is also like walking on hard wood. The pictures make them seem like they will feel like slippers. I understand needing to break shoes in and I thought maybe they would get better, but they got worse. This is just my experience for what it is worth and others might like the shoe, but I still wanted to put the reviews out there.

Touchless Soap & Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Touchless Soap & Hand Sanitizer Dispenser

2.0 out of 5 stars Des not last long, June 9, 2013
It worked well for a couple of months and then just started spitting out soap all the time. I did not think that would happen as the battery compartment does not get wet like other soap dispensers we have tried. I tried to dry it all out, gave it a rest, and changed the batteries again, but nothing solved the problem. So, I threw it out and purchased the Lysol brand. So far, it works great. The only drawback being it only works with their replacement soaps.

Toy Story Toddler Pillow -- 3558713-- Buzz and Woody with Blasters
Toy Story Toddler Pillow -- 3558713-- Buzz and Woody with Blasters

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute pillow for toddlers, June 9, 2013
Nice starter size for toddlers and the pillow itself is fine. However, after the first wash the cover seams started to come apart and I had to sew them. The cover is a thin quality. Also, cannot find any other cases to fit this size pillow. We will keep it for awhile and then just get a regular size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Creams. Ever., June 9, 2013
These are the very best hand and foot creams I have ever tried. I have problems with cracked feet and very dry hands, so I have tried many, many products and these are the greatest. The foot cream is phenomenal. I put it on nightly with socks over it for a mini spa treatment and my feet have become soft for the first time in a long time. It also helps so much with my dry hands due to hand washing. I will have to see how it helps with winter hands in the next season. It seems like the hand cream would be excessively greasy, but it is not. It takes a minute or two to absorb and then my hands are nice and soft. Much better than Burt's Bees hand salve which, to me, stays,greasy too long. I do also use a pumpkin cream on top for extra moisturizing while I sleep. I cannot say enough good things about the these creams and I highly recommend them.

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Price: $9.97
36 used & new from $9.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting, June 9, 2013
As far as vitamins go, these taste yummy and like gummy bears. They seem also to be a good source for supplements.

Quirky Cordies Desktop Cable Management for power cords and charging accessory cables (Black)
Offered by CHAOZI0
Price: $8.50
50 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved the problem, June 9, 2013
Fantastic product. It solved the rather trivial, but nonetheless annoying problem of cords falling behind furniture. Great for phone smart phones, etc. Love it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, June 9, 2013
I really like the smell of this crew. The almond is so nice. It does protect and nourish well. I took away a star because it is not so quick to absorb and is a little greasy.

Newman's Own Organics Organic California Raisins, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Newman's Own Organics Organic California Raisins, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Price: $28.74
3 used & new from $28.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Best raisins, June 9, 2013
If you go through raisins as quickly as we do in our house, I think this is a good buy. The raisins are tasty and stay moist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6