Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Browse

Pen Name's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pen Name RSS Feed (Chula Vista, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Christian: The Lion at World's End
Christian: The Lion at World's End
DVD ~ George Adamson
Offered by Jo Jocz
Price: $9.97
8 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian: The Lion at World's End, August 13, 2012
Someone told about this lion called Christian that they had seen on TV. Then I saw part of it on TV. I almost got the DVD called a lion called Christian, but then I read the reviews. They told me about this full version not the short version. Have you ever seen a grown lion jump up and hug a person like a person does? Even when it was sent back to the wild Christian still remembered those who came back to visit him a year or more later, with the same hug. You have to see it to believe it.

Folding Hand Cart, 275 Lb. Capacity
Folding Hand Cart, 275 Lb. Capacity
Offered by IndustrialSupplies
Price: $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value Folding Hand Cart 275 Lb. Capacity, December 4, 2010
I have used many hand carts over the years, but this one is the one I most prefer. Lightweight, portable for easy storage and handles a big load.

Line 6 Spider IV 30 30-watt 1x12 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Line 6 Spider IV 30 30-watt 1x12 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Price: $199.99
30 used & new from $112.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Line 6 Spider IV 30 30-watt 1x12 Modeling Guitar Amplifier, December 4, 2010
Wow! This is amazing! It's small, lightweight and puts out sounds without the use of the big stack amps when practicing that sometimes are better. Really love the four presents, and running three effects or more at once. Less pedal effects to hook up!

HPRC AMRE2700F Superlite Extra Large Hard Case with Foam (Black)
HPRC AMRE2700F Superlite Extra Large Hard Case with Foam (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars HPRC AMRE2700F Superlite Extra Large Hard Case with Foam (Black), December 4, 2010
I got everything I wanted to fit in this case and 5 extra items that I thought would not fit. No more extra bulky cases to carry around just one now. I put everything in this using a dual level method. I seriously love this case!

Zyliss Lock N' Lift Manual Can Opener with Lid Lifter Magnet, White
Zyliss Lock N' Lift Manual Can Opener with Lid Lifter Magnet, White
Price: $15.81
29 used & new from $13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Zyliss Lock-nLift Can Opener, November 10, 2010
I have bought and used countless can openers both electric and manual like this one. I have paid way to much for all the others and have had poor results with them. This is the only one I use now. So easy and effortless to use with unsuppassed can opening capabilities!

Progressive Flexible Jar Openers, Set of 3
Progressive Flexible Jar Openers, Set of 3
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $7.29
10 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Progressive Flexible Jar Openers, Set of 3, November 10, 2010
Was just looking for one square rubber one when I saw this set. Three different types for almost any job you can think of opening and some you did not. Bought two sets, one for me and one for someone else as a birthday gift. They said they would probably never use them. Wrong, three weeks later they called and said "can't believe how easy these things make my life now opening jar lids, bottle tops etc.". I seriouly love these things too!

Jim Dunlop ECB003US A/C Adaptor
Jim Dunlop ECB003US A/C Adaptor
Price: $8.95
12 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop ECB003 AC Power Supply, May 12, 2010
No more batteries required. No more trying to change a battery in the middle of playing when the battery starts to fail! Love this!

Avanti 115 Volt - 2.5 Cu. Ft. Portable Dryer
Avanti 115 Volt - 2.5 Cu. Ft. Portable Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Avanti Portable Dryer, May 12, 2010
I purchased this portable dryer for many reasons. No venting hose needed, size of laundry load it could handle, portability and cost. It really does the job, almost the same as a regular household dryer (just a little bit smaller load capacity). I have dried a queen sized fitted sheet and regular one at the same time, both together in the same load. This works more than expected for me with my portable washer in places that are not designed for regular ones or none at all. It gets the drying done just like the laundry mat without the time wasted there.
Portability: It only weighs 44 pounds. I just slide this to where ever I want to use it and it works, no venting hose required.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2011 5:41 PM PST

W798SS 2.3 cu ft Capacity Washer
W798SS 2.3 cu ft Capacity Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Avanti Portable Steel Washing Machine, May 12, 2010
This review is from: W798SS 2.3 cu ft Capacity Washer
I had been looking at portable washers for years now. Reading all the reviews and going to the different company's web sites for more information and specifications. This one seemed like the best out of all the rest I had looked at. Guess what? It is the best! I was amazed! I can now wash almost anything (except the queen size confronter) that needs to be washed without having to go to the laundry mat with it's 12 pound capacity. Came with everything needed for easy hook up. I thought I had to make a trip to the hardware store for one of the adapters needed for the sink connection, but I didn't need too. It was in front of me the whole time, just needed to unscrew one of the sink adaptors that was supplied (they look like one piece but just give them a twist and you will see, everything needed was there). I can now due my laundry and other cleaning projects at the same time without the wasted hours at the laundry mat!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2010 2:02 PM PDT

Hamilton Beach 11520 Quick Dry Plus 5-Shelf Garment-Drying Station, White
Hamilton Beach 11520 Quick Dry Plus 5-Shelf Garment-Drying Station, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamilton Beach 11520 Quick Dry Plus 5-Shelf Garment-Drying Station, White, April 3, 2010
This drying station is fantastic! Extremely quiet and gets all my laundry dry faster without the heat shrinkage. I like how easy it is to put together and take apart for storage!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7