Profile for JENNIFER BASSETT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JENNIFER BASSETT RSS Feed

Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $8.74
224 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Movie - Hands Down!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Clue: The Movie (DVD)
This is the best movie of all time! Keeps you guessing the whole way through the movie with a secret reveal at the end! And - I LOVE the 3 different endings!!!

" YEA I'M A DINOSAUR SO RAWR AND STUFF " Pinback Button 1.25" Pin / Badge
" YEA I'M A DINOSAUR SO RAWR AND STUFF " Pinback Button 1.25" Pin / Badge
Offered by Larkin Supply
Price: $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Cool!, December 27, 2012
Our 14 year old daughter LOVED getting this pin for Christmas! I thought it was kinda small (yes, they did tell us the diameter = 1.25"), but I really didn't think about the size until I received it in the mail! It was really neat though and she LOVED it!

Skechers Women's Super Power Fashion Sneaker,White,8.5 M US
Skechers Women's Super Power Fashion Sneaker,White,8.5 M US
Offered by lastpairs
Price: $62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!, December 27, 2012
Omgosh! These are my favorite shoes! I can tell the difference when I wear these as compared to other shoes I've purchased. They provide a lot of cushion when I walk which takes the strain off my back. These shoes are well worth the money spent!

Kidde KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 13-Foot
Kidde KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 13-Foot
Price: $34.97
43 used & new from $34.97

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH IT!!!, December 27, 2012
Just received this product today! I love the quality of this escape ladder, it seems very durable. I bought 3 so I could put one in each of the bedrooms just in case we'd ever need to get out of the house quickly. Life is full of tons of suprises; you never know! I feel so much better having this product in hand! It is well worth the money spent!!

Polaroid Black Carrying Case for PoGo Instant Mobile Printer
Polaroid Black Carrying Case for PoGo Instant Mobile Printer
Offered by GadgetBasket
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, October 28, 2011
This case works well to hold your small polaroid printer and has an additional pouch to hold the paper for the printer. Easy to take along and durable. Would recommend.

Munchkin 6 Pack Soft-Tip Infant Spoon
Munchkin 6 Pack Soft-Tip Infant Spoon
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $5.09
63 used & new from $1.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For you, but...., October 28, 2011
These spoons are great, but only if you are using them. They help keep you hands clean when feeding out of deep jars, but they are too long handled to give them to a toddler to use. Would recommend but only for when you are feeding your baby, not when baby is feeding themself.

Kingston 4 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/4GB
Kingston 4 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/4GB
Offered by Electronic Bargains
Price: Click here to see our price
89 used & new from $0.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, October 28, 2011
This memory card works well with any camera and keeps many photos! I took the camera (with attached memory card) on vacation and took a ton of photos and it stored them all until I could get home and load them onto my computer! Great little memory for the price!

Polaroid Zink Media Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
Polaroid Zink Media Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
Offered by GadgetBasket
Price: $7.99
19 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Paper, October 28, 2011
This paper is great especially if you have the small Polaroid Printer to go along with it. Great Quality, great pictures, and easy to use. This is a great buy for the money.

Polaroid Zink media 250 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
Polaroid Zink media 250 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Paper, October 28, 2011
Very clear quality pictures. It works well with the Polaroid printer, and these sheets are easy to load. Would definitely recommend this picture paper to anyone else.

Canon Powershot Digital Camera Neoprene Cover Case Sleeve Pouch Carrying Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, October 28, 2011
This case is very durable and washes well too. You can store batteries or memory cards in the front pocket so it's great to "take along" anywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3