Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for B. J. Hocke > Reviews

Browse

B. J. Hocke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. J. Hocke "Book Maven" RSS Feed (Texas)

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars was hoping for better results..., August 27, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Unless it is right up against the router it won't pick up the Internet connection? I keep getting a network connection loss message, it wavers in and out. I was actually very excited to try this out to be able to watch Amazon Prime, and Netflix, in my bedroom. However, the wireless router is two rooms down, and while all other internet connections appear to be working, this will not. (I can even watch on my iPad in my room, while the fire stick can't make internet connection.)

The Heist (Fox and O'Hare Series, Book 1)
The Heist (Fox and O'Hare Series, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, September 26, 2014
This is a great story, a little far reaching at times, but over all great plot! I thoroughly enjoyed this read, and look forward to more of this series!

The Good Wife, Season 1
The Good Wife, Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casting!!, January 10, 2014
It definitely came out the gate strong, and keeps pushing! I love it!! Love me some Juliana marguilies & Matt czuchy!

Lipton  K-Cups, Indulge Black Tea 24 ct
Lipton K-Cups, Indulge Black Tea 24 ct
Offered by JavaFly
Price: $16.48
12 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars For those worried about price, October 3, 2013
Let me start by saying that yes.. this is way more pricey than the plain jane lipton tea bags. I don't drink coffee (which is almost blasphemy to my family.) I grew up drinking lots of tea though, I drink it like coffee addicts drink coffee through out the day.

This tea seems to have a sort of vanilla infusion in it, making absolutely scrumptious, and it is dark - always the best. I am VERY impressed with Lipton k-cups Indulge black tea, and I now understand why they are called Indulge. It obviously would not be cost effective for the company to make just their regular black tea into a k-cup, especially if you are drinking tea like I drink tea. It would not be cost effective for the company, or the consumer.

I would definately recommend this product, even for those scared of the price. This particular 24 count is a good price - for a 12 count I paid (not including taxes) $7.79 at my local Winn-Dixie Supermarket.

Anyway, I hope this was helpful.

Episode 4
Episode 4
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly wish there more seasons!, June 11, 2013
GREAT PLOT! GREAT ACCURACY! WONDERFUL ACTING!

My only regret with this series is that is not more of it, everything is put together very nicely, and the actors are wonderful! I can not get enough of Dr. Culpin! I will certainly be looking for more titles with actor William Houston!

A Journey to the Highlands (Original UK Version)
A Journey to the Highlands (Original UK Version)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CONTAINS SPOILER!!!!!, February 10, 2013
I absolutely love this series!!! I would however like to see the poor family have more happiness! Really? First Sybil and now Matthew?? Can we not find drama without having to have everyone die off the show??? That is my only qualm with the series to date.

The show really portrays how I would picture the time period, every detail of it. The attention to detail even for the surroundings is wonderful. I give many 'props', if you will, to the acting, directing, production, etc. for the series. The writers are wonderful, with the exception of the above mentioned. I hope to season 4 brings MUCH more happiness than death!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2013 3:10 PM PST

Then She Found Me
Then She Found Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bones, August 22, 2012
The movie overall kept my attention, a typically prefer a little more comedy. This did not really have any comedic moments at all. Colin Firth was great in his character, it certainly made me respect him as an actor so much more than I already did.

Art History, Volume I (w/CD-ROM)
Art History, Volume I (w/CD-ROM)
by Marilyn Stokstad
81 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Class Book - no, June 2, 2007
I had to have this book for my Art History I class, and the second for part II of the class. This was not a book that encouraged me to look further into art history. From what I see the author put many of her own opinions into this book. That is not what makes the history. . .history is history, not opinion based ideas and theories. I would not reccomend this book for teachers that would like to inspire their students to pursue art history further. . . good variety of art work, just not good enough to appreciate it.