Profile for R. Podlinov > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Podlinov RSS Feed

Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine
Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $107.88
29 used & new from $80.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for beginners! Not durable, September 6, 2009
First of all you should know that it's low end machine (mainly sold by discount retailers) from the famous Brother company.
The machine has 25 stitch functions and easy to use, but it's plastic moving parts and frame.
So it's not durable. My machine broken 2 times during 5 months (both times it was fixed by warranty).
After this I bought good quality middle-end sewing machine from Brothers for $500.

Probably it's ok to buy this machine for girl as first sewing machine,
but it's not durable enough for often use.

Plantronics AUDIO 340 Behind-The-Head Multimedia Computer Gaming Headset
Plantronics AUDIO 340 Behind-The-Head Multimedia Computer Gaming Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars Take other headphones from Platronics, but not this one, September 5, 2009
I bought it because of the good review from online radio DJ.
I didn't expect good sound quality from cheap headset, but I needed headset for calls via skype for 2-3 hours daily from home.
When I took it from the box I was impressed. But after few days I was extreamly disappointed.

1. It's very uncomfortable after 15 mins. I couldn't wear it more then 30-40 mins (you have pain at top of your ears).
2. The microphone died after 2 months. I can't see any problems with wires, but it doesn't work anymore.
I've been using other type of headset from Plantronics a couple years (at my office) and I'm happy.
But this headset is awful.

Particular this headset are cheap, uncomfortable and bad quality.

Seiko Men's SKA366 Stainless Steel Two-Tone Kinetic Dress Watch
Seiko Men's SKA366 Stainless Steel Two-Tone Kinetic Dress Watch
Price: $212.47
12 used & new from $212.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, but second hand broken after 3 months, September 5, 2009
1. In my opinion the watches looks very attractive on the arm.
2. It's stainless case and band covered by something durable (after 3 months there aren't any scratches or marks).
3. Not lightweight. First week (after my previous titanium watches) I felt some weight on arm, but now it's ok. I don't feel it.

All above are good points, but ...

Today I've found out that the trotting second-hand is broken and disconnected from the pivot.
And it's not my fault (I didn't swap it; I was careful and accurate with the watches.)
Production defect? I don't know. But now I have to send it to service for repair.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 9:46 AM PDT