Profile for foot attack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

foot attack RSS Feed (dallas, tx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Case Simple fold - Ballistic Nylon - for 11" & 13" MacBook Air, Windows Surface Pro and Intel Ultrabooks. Black. Constructed in Chicago, designed to fit and protect your mobile electronics and accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Asus Zenbook 13.3 in. Ultrabook, July 8, 2012
I've been searching for a protective carrying case that was slim and light for my Zenbook Prime 13.3 inch Ultrabook. I wanted something that would also have just enough extra room for the power adapter, video and ethernet adapters that came with the ultrabook, a small usb drive, pen, cleaning cloth, and that's about it. I also wanted something that was durable, attractive, and of good quality construction. Since easy portability was one of the main reasons I got the ultrabook, I didn't want some bulky case with straps and pockets either. This Case Simple City Case was perfect for all of my needs and met every one of my requirements. I'm impressed with the quality and very happy that it fits all of the accessories I wanted to carry, and yet it's still very slim and light, not at all bulky. On top of that, the delivery was extremely fast, and for the quality, I think the price is probably pretty reasonable. This case easily gets 5 stars from me!!!

ASUS Zenbook UX31 13-Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]
ASUS Zenbook UX31 13-Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $1,405.99
2 used & new from $489.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Zenbook Prime DB51, June 20, 2012
I ordered this Zenbook Prime UX31A-DB51 ultrabook from Amazon and received it promptly and in perfect condition this week. The i5 proc (newer "ivy bridge" model) has plenty of power for my use (and for almost any average use), and for what I'm using this for, I also don't need more than 128GB of storage, so I decided to go with this model instead of the DB72, which has the i7 proc and 256 SSD. I had been waiting for this upgraded Zenbook to come out for a little while, and Amazon was the 1st place I found that had it available, and I have usually had very good experiences purchasing through Amazon, so the negligible difference in price between Amazon's price and the suggested retail price wasn't an issue. So far, this is everything I thought it would be and I absolutely love it. In my opinion, the display is extremely nice, HD 1080p, and the screen is low-glare, so it looks great and is easy on the eyesight. In addition to the newer model proc, the screen is another nice upgrade from the previous Zenbook. The keyboard is perfect and comfortable (and backlit, which the previous Zenbook was lacking). It's very light and portable, fits in my purse with the included envelope-type sleeve, which is a pretty decent cover, at least until I find a sleeve or case I like better.

After researching many different models and manufacturers, the only other "ultrabook" that I considered before purchasing the Zenbook Prime was the Macbook Air. I'm not an Apple product hater, but I honestly just prefer a Windows machine, so this ultrabook was the clear winner for me, and I couldn't be happier with it so far. I could go on and on comparing the two machines, and describing the technical specs of this Zenbook Prime, but there are so many technical reviews out there that already do that very well (and I think Apple/Mac vs. PC/Windows thing that I constantly see on forums everywhere is so boring it's ridiculous!!!!), so I'm just giving my initial personal experience and opinions about this product that I purchased in this review. It is awesome! It's lived up to all the critical acclaim and all of my expectations of it so far.
Comment Comments (29) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 1:40 PM PDT

Molly and Friends "Cradle Condo" Premium Handmade 2-Tier Cat Tree with Sisal, Model 36, Beige
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $151.07
3 used & new from $111.90

1.0 out of 5 stars the photo is NOTHING like what I received, March 10, 2011
I'm extremely disappointed since what I received was DARK brown with SHAG carpeting, absolutely nothing like the light BEIGE PLUSH carpeting shown in the picture! I guess I could maybe have overlooked that aesthetic nightmare if the kittens enjoyed it anyway, but on top of the fact that it is hideous, the sisal post is very wobbly and squeaks loudly! This thing is far too huge to consider dealing with trying to send it back, so I'm stuck with it and very irritated about that

Aquatalia by Marvin K. Women's Xcalibur Bootie
Aquatalia by Marvin K. Women's Xcalibur Bootie

3.0 out of 5 stars little too snug!, November 28, 2010
I have quite a few pairs of shoes and boots by Aquatalia, and I know that I always need to go up a half size, as I did with this pair, but these are extremely snug in width. If I could have gone up another half size (if it had even been available), I think they would be ok in width but probably would have been too long in length at that point. I've worn them several times with thin trouser socks to try to break them in (stretch them out), and they've hardly budged so far, and it has not been pleasant. Hopefully they will stretch enough to be comfortable, because they are well made, good quality, nice and sturdy, stable, no slipping or wobbling at all, and the bottom of the heel and the sole are nice and grippy. They're pretty cute, but maybe not the most stylish, the heel is just a little clunky-looking.

Thymes Glycerine Bar Soap, Eucalyptus, 6.8-Ounce Bar
Thymes Glycerine Bar Soap, Eucalyptus, 6.8-Ounce Bar
Offered by Etailz
Price: $12.00
25 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars melts to nothing immediately, November 28, 2010
I love Thymes products, but this particular soap arrives as a huge bar packaged in a plastic cover inside the cardboard box, and after 1 shower it is less than half of the original size, and it lasts exactly 3 showers until it's completely dissolved! It's not sitting in water in my shower either, but as soon as any water from the shower head hits it in the (vented) soap dish, it's just about game over! I got 3 bars at once (2 Eucalyptus and 1 Lavender), because I have gotten tons of other Thymes products in the past directly from their site (though not this glycerine bar), and this particular soap happened to be significantly cheaper at Amazon. At first I thought, ok maybe it was a fluke with the first bar, but the exact same thing happened with the 2nd one in Eucalyptus, AND the 3rd one which was Lavender. What a stupid waste of money, a bar this big should last a long time, and other bar soaps I've purchased from Thymes have been awesome and lasted weeks. I don't know what the difference could be ordering it from Amazon as opposed to directly from the manufacturer's site, but I read reviews of the product at the manufacturer's site and found no one else experienced this issue. I'm not even going to try ordering the same product from anywhere ever again, though.

Cuisipro Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Spoon Set
Cuisipro Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Spoon Set
Price: $45.89
12 used & new from $38.90

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, joy to use, November 28, 2010
These are extremely sturdy, high quality measuring tools. I have other cheaper/thinner stainless measuring cups and spoons that I've had forever, but I decided to splurge on new ones and I liked the idea of the oval shape of these for scooping directly out of containers. It has certainly been helpful for that compared to round cups. They're heavier than I'm used to which I like, very substantial but not unwieldy or anything. I don't think I could bend the handles easily if I tried. I took the hook (which is very nice and easily detachable, but secure if left on) right off the measuring cups to use them individually, but I keep the ring on the spoons. I've been putting them in the dishwasher and they come out perfectly. I think they are on the expensive side for measuring tools, but after using them, the price seems worth it to me since they are very well made and enjoyable to use for cooking - I appreciate any little thing that makes it more enjoyable. I love using these and go to these first before any of my other sets, and now only use the others when these are in the dishwasher :)

SONDRA ROBERTS NEW YORK Ombre Patent/Suede E/W Double Shoulder,Plum,one size
SONDRA ROBERTS NEW YORK Ombre Patent/Suede E/W Double Shoulder,Plum,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice bag, January 30, 2010
I've used this bag everyday for the past 2 months now, and I completely love everything about it. It has held up beautifully so far and even looks better after time than when I originally received it, like the suede seems to be even softer and the patent has not scratched or anything. The plum color is gorgeous, the suede and patent look and feel like very high quality material, the stap is very strong and stable and a great length (9.5" drop, not too long but plenty of length to wear over my shoulder comfortably), and the size is ideal for me.

There's plenty of room to carry quite a lot without it being an obnoxiously huge bag. It's not too small either -- it's 17" across, which is substantial (the measurements shown currently in the product description do not reflect the width across the front of the bag, but it's about 17"). The dual zipper on the top is very strong and sturdy and lets you open and close it either from/to the left/right, which I like a lot and I didn't expect that feature to be so useful. This plum color is absolutely beautiful and I think it looks exactly as it looks in the photo, actually a pretty neutral color so it really goes well with everything.

I was looking for a high quality, functional, unique and pretty bag, and this is so much nicer and more elegant-looking than a bag with a designer's name or logo stamped all over it, I really hate that look. I got this on sale on Amazon but I think it is well worth the full retail/list price, and I would have paid that full price now that I know what an extremely high quality, functional, and beautiful bag this is, truly my favorite purse I've ever purchased.

Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen 04 Hot Pink
Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen 04 Hot Pink
Offered by BeatBargains
Price: $1.57
6 used & new from $1.57

5.0 out of 5 stars easiest home pedicure ever!, July 3, 2009
This actually worked a lot better than I was expecting. I didn't really expect it to totally replace my old bottles of nail polish, but it has! It was so quick, neat and easy to apply and made no mess at all. I applied 2 coats for a pedicure, one right after the other, and it was dry almost immediately and looked perfectly smooth and shiny. I'm pretty clumsy and have knocked over bottles of nail polish a few times, so this is great for me. I love having to use only one hand to apply it, and the push button dispenser worked really well -- it didn't drip at all, it was pretty easy to tell how much polish was getting dispensed, and I didn't have to worry about an open bottle accidentally getting spilled on something.

The applicator brush seemed kind of large when I first saw it, but it's actually very easy to control and I got almost no polish on the skin around my nails. I felt that I had even more control with this than with a typical nail polish brush.

This hot pink color is not as fucshia-colored as I think it appears on the picture on the box. It's a beautiful soft shade of pink, kind of slightly coral pink, but nice, bright and opaque, not dull or washed-out at all. I think this shade would look nice on just about everyone.

I'm pleasantly surprised and very satisfied, it makes a pedicure at home easier and more enjoyable :)

Columela  Extra Virgin Olive Oil From Spain , 17-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 2)
Columela Extra Virgin Olive Oil From Spain , 17-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 2)
Price: $47.91
2 used & new from $37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty olive oil, April 8, 2009
I wanted to try this after I saw it won an America's Test Kitchen taste test, then I had a blind taste test for my boyfriend with some plain bread. He noticed a huge difference in taste and fragrance - this one compared to a supermarket brand I usually use, Bertolli, was much fruitier and actually tasted great, and the Bertolli has a slight but unpleasant aftertaste, and not much olive flavor. I was surprised how much we noticed the differences in flavor, this Columela was easily so much better.

It was impossible to find in any store, so I'm very happy that Amazon has it, and it arrived quickly and very well-packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars superior facial bar!, March 8, 2009
This is just an excellent product, I've really noticed a big difference in my complexion since I began using it. My skin looks and feels completely smooth now, and where I used to have a lot of redness around my nose no matter what product I've ever tried in the past, it is now totally clear and my skin tone is even since I've been using this soap (and the improvement was immediate!).

I've become extra sensitive to chemicals, so I have to be careful about anything I use on my face, and I have no problem at all with this soap. My skin hasn't ever felt this smooth and soft and clear, and I absolutely love using this product. I think it is well worth the price (which I thought seemed a little pricey before I tried it), and it's a good-sized bar that actually lasts a very long time for me. Very happy I tried this one, I would highly recommend it to anyone for daily facial cleansing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3