Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Holly Bee > Reviews

Browse

Holly Bee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Holly Bee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and relaxing, April 5, 2016
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
This is one of my favorite games, although a little more guidance about the scoring would be helpful.

Naturalizer Women's Jamison Riding Boot,Black,6 M US
Naturalizer Women's Jamison Riding Boot,Black,6 M US
Offered by BayArea Market
Price: $99.97
5 used & new from $30.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots--beautiful and very comfy!, December 4, 2015
The thing I love most about these boots is they fit my calves perfectly! It's getting harder and harder to find boots that are narrow enough for my legs. They also fit my foot very comfortably. I ordered the size 6 and they're just right. I'm happy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2015 4:23 PM PST

Anne Klein Perfect Medium Tote Handbag,Dusty Bronze,One Size
Anne Klein Perfect Medium Tote Handbag,Dusty Bronze,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this purchase!, November 12, 2015
Love it!! Great color, perfect size, handy compartments. The only thing that would have improved it would be genuine leather. But then it would be WAY more expensive!

Word Rings
Word Rings

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 13, 2015
This review is from: Word Rings (App)
Not good.

EASY STREET Women's Gidget Sandal (White Patent 6.0 M)
EASY STREET Women's Gidget Sandal (White Patent 6.0 M)

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, August 26, 2014
I loved the style of this sandal--so cute, especially the heel. But----it turned out to be very uncomfortable. It hit my little toe in just the wrong place so it would definitely have caused a blister. Unfortunately, I had to return them.

Women's Lifestride, Rad Low Heel Sandal
Women's Lifestride, Rad Low Heel Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, August 26, 2014
I've been looking in stores all summer and couldn't find a comparable sandal, especially in this color. I ordered the sandal in navy blue, and it's perfect--a nice, dark blue which is just what I was looking for. I ordered a size 6B (my usual size in a sandal) and it was just right, both length and width-wise. Very comfortable! So glad I found it!

Red Herring
Red Herring

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
I like that you can select the skill level you want to play. The hardest level definitely makes you think! I gave it four stars because a few of the match-ups don't make sense to me

Flight Behavior: A Novel
Flight Behavior: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Kingsolver book so far., August 31, 2013
I could definitely relate to the main character, Dellarobia. Although my life has turned out very differently, I was once in similar circumstances. Kingsolver just cuts to the bone--tenderly and poetically, if that's possible. She's an amazing writer.

Healthy Crock Pot Meals That Keep You Feeling Full and Help You Easily Lose Weight
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars please include calorie counts, January 7, 2013
I read the recipes and most of them sounded pretty yummy. However, calorie counts would make these much more useful for those of us trying to watch our weight.

Tresemme Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel - 8 Oz
Tresemme Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel - 8 Oz
Offered by Health and beauty and more for less
Price: $14.98
5 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever!, October 6, 2012
I bought several bottles of this on Amazon because I couldn't find it in stores anymore. I've always battled frizzy hair, but this does the best job of smoothing it out than anything I've ever tried. Hope I can still get it in the future.

Page: 1 | 2