Profile for Holly Bee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Holly Bee RSS Feed

EASY STREET Women's Gidget Sandal (White Patent 6.0 M)
EASY STREET Women's Gidget Sandal (White Patent 6.0 M)
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $54.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, August 26, 2014
I loved the style of this sandal--so cute, especially the heel. But----it turned out to be very uncomfortable. It hit my little toe in just the wrong place so it would definitely have caused a blister. Unfortunately, I had to return them.

Women's Lifestride, Rad Low Heel Sandal
Women's Lifestride, Rad Low Heel Sandal
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, August 26, 2014
I've been looking in stores all summer and couldn't find a comparable sandal, especially in this color. I ordered the sandal in navy blue, and it's perfect--a nice, dark blue which is just what I was looking for. I ordered a size 6B (my usual size in a sandal) and it was just right, both length and width-wise. Very comfortable! So glad I found it!

Red Herring
Red Herring
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
I like that you can select the skill level you want to play. The hardest level definitely makes you think! I gave it four stars because a few of the match-ups don't make sense to me

Flight Behavior: A Novel
Flight Behavior: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Kingsolver book so far., August 31, 2013
I could definitely relate to the main character, Dellarobia. Although my life has turned out very differently, I was once in similar circumstances. Kingsolver just cuts to the bone--tenderly and poetically, if that's possible. She's an amazing writer.

Healthy Crock Pot Meals That Keep You Feeling Full and Help You Easily Lose Weight
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars please include calorie counts, January 7, 2013
I read the recipes and most of them sounded pretty yummy. However, calorie counts would make these much more useful for those of us trying to watch our weight.

Tresemme Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel - 8 Oz
Tresemme Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel - 8 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever!, October 6, 2012
I bought several bottles of this on Amazon because I couldn't find it in stores anymore. I've always battled frizzy hair, but this does the best job of smoothing it out than anything I've ever tried. Hope I can still get it in the future.

Casual Moments Womens 50 Inch Shawl Collar Set-in Belt Robe, Deep Blue, Small
Casual Moments Womens 50 Inch Shawl Collar Set-in Belt Robe, Deep Blue, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the robe but wish it were the emerald one, October 6, 2012
I think this robe is great--all except for the color. I wanted to get the emerald color, but they evidently sold the last one in my size while I was trying to make up my mind. So I settled for the deep blue, which is okay but not nearly as pretty as the emerald. Oh well. The robe itself is great--I especially like the attached sash and the way it's set into the back of the robe--it's wide and very flattering because it defines the waist. Makes you look more like a woman and less like a sack of potatoes like so many robes do! The fabric is very soft and comfortable. I'm 5'5" and 115 pounds--I got the size small and it fits perfectly. If they bring it back in the emerald color, I may even buy another one.