Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for BigJerm > Reviews

Browse

BigJerm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BigJerm "BigJerm" RSS Feed (BigJerm)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Koloa Surf Co. Hammerhead Shark T-Shirts in Size X-Large Tall -XLT
Koloa Surf Co. Hammerhead Shark T-Shirts in Size X-Large Tall -XLT
Offered by Joe's USA
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra long but not extra wide, finally., May 4, 2016
I am tall but thin and other XLTs I have are more like XXL XLT. Regular XL fit through the body, just longer. Cool design on this one.

Koloa Surf(tm) TALL 2 Sided Classic Wave Logo Cotton T-Shirt-Charcoal/w-XLT
Koloa Surf(tm) TALL 2 Sided Classic Wave Logo Cotton T-Shirt-Charcoal/w-XLT
Offered by Joe's USA
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice XLT size without increasing the width also., May 4, 2016

Taidea 2000/5000 Grit Knife Sharpening Whetstone Sharpening Stone
Taidea 2000/5000 Grit Knife Sharpening Whetstone Sharpening Stone
Offered by Docooler
Price: $25.89
5 used & new from $25.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, huge improvement on edges, April 26, 2016
First time I've used a stone like this. I have used it to sharpen my kitchen knives and some pocket knives. I am pleased with the results. A definite improvement in the edge quality. I can;t get them shaving sharp though. But that probably is due to my skill level more than the stone. I only own this one stone and I think this is the best overall combination of grits if your knives aren't too far gone.

Bioluz LED Clear Edison Style Dimmable Filament A19 60 Watt (Uses 7 watts) Soft White (2700K) Light Bulb 6-Pack UL Listed
Offered by BIOLUZ LED
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bulbs in clear fixtures, nice color output, natural looking, April 25, 2016
I had one of my 6 bulbs stop working within the first week. The seller promptly replaced it, no questions asked and I did not need to return the broken one. I run 6 of these lights for 10-12 hours a day in my outdoor light fixtures. I was previously running 100W clear filament bulbs, thy are cheap but use so much power. My outdoor light fixtures are clear glass, so you can see the bulbs. This is the best looking, non traditional filament bulb I have seen. When they are on, you can't tell it's not a regular light bulb, and when off they look better than any LED or CFL I have seen. This is a nice, slightly yellowish soft white light too. Not harsh white/blue looking like some LEDs. Time will tell on the longevity, but so far I am very pleased. The power cost saving for running so many of these for so many hours a day, they will pay for themselves 10 times over...if they last.

Honeywell Safety 18822-15 Servus CT Economy Hi Boot for Men's, Size-15, Black
Honeywell Safety 18822-15 Servus CT Economy Hi Boot for Men's, Size-15, Black
Price: $18.50
3 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price., April 25, 2016
Can't go wrong for the price. They are a little rough on the outside from the boot mold, but they are waterproof and cheap, so good enough. Not sure I would want to wear these every day, but for pressure washing a couple times a year around the house, they work just fine.

Trijicon RMR Mount Sealing Plate
Trijicon RMR Mount Sealing Plate
Price: $15.84
3 used & new from $8.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Trijicon should include this with their RMRs, April 25, 2016
I don't understand why Trijicon doesn't include this with their RMRs. Works as designed I guess, I have not and don't intent to submerge my gun, just a little bit of cheap insurance. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't believe Trijicon doesn't include this on a $600 sight. FYI, I got 2 of these in my package. They were kind of stuck together, not sure if this is the way they all come.

Woodland Scenics Pine Car Derby Weights Tungsten Center of Gravity, 2-Ounce
Woodland Scenics Pine Car Derby Weights Tungsten Center of Gravity, 2-Ounce
Offered by VAMB Store
Price: $12.00
25 used & new from $10.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than lead., April 25, 2016
Smaller than the lead weights we used last year. It;s hard to find enough room for lead weights once you've trimmed your car down. I gave them 4 stars only because of price. Pretty pricey for what you get.

Under Armour Men's Heatgear Boot Socks (1-Pack)
Under Armour Men's Heatgear Boot Socks (1-Pack)
Price: $10.81
3 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars They are really size 15!, April 25, 2016
Good socks and true to size. I have found this is the case with UA more than any other sock brand. I wear size 15 shoe and it's hard to find socks that fit and still fit after being washed. They are very long which I needed for my MX boots. I will but a few more pairs.

K&N KN-204 Motorcycle/Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
K&N KN-204 Motorcycle/Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
Price: $10.44
88 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to torque to spec with the nut., April 25, 2016
Good fit works as expected. Like the nut on this filter. I wish they made them for more applications with the not. Easy to torque to spec.

Valley Forge Presidential Series Nylon United States Flag/ Made in America Label/ 3x5 Flag
Offered by Flags Poles And More
Price: $17.99
9 used & new from $12.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flag, all embroidered., April 25, 2016
Nice flag, all embroidered. The stitching color matches the stripes, which I like. I fly my flag all year and usually get about 12 months service from each one. I expect this one to be about the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8