Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Flood > Reviews

Browse

Flood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Flood RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
StopSocks - Traction Tread Non-Slip / Non-Skid Luxury Yoga Socks - Blue - Small/Medium
Offered by Jolity
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes...They actually GRIP, February 19, 2016
Have tried many different pair of "Non-Slip" socks over the years. These are the first that actually grip our hardwood floors to prevent slipping. Durable high quality construction. Very Satisfied. Highly recommended.

Redragon M601 CENTROPHORUS-2000 DPI Gaming Mouse for PC, 6 Buttons, Weight Tuning Set
Offered by ChallengerUSA
Price: $13.99
14 used & new from $13.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Squeaking will drive you mad, December 22, 2015
Needed a cheap mouse for an office workstation. This mouse easily met those requirements for the first 3 months. In fact, I was satisfied with the purchase decision. UNTIL, the left mouse button started squeaking...at first intermittently...then with every click. Also, the squeaking continued to get louder and louder. Eventually it got to the point where it was not only driving me mad but my co-workers as well. I should have just spent $10-$20 more to get a solid mouse from a more reputable manufacturer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2016 9:16 AM PST

Chubes - Incognito - Chew Necklace for Sensory, Oral Motor, Anxiety, Autism, ADHD
Offered by Chewigem™ USA
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Avid Chewers, November 21, 2015
Did not last one day for my aggressive 7 yo chewer. Chewigum makes quality products and this is no exception. Just be warned that this model is not very durable.

Renaissance 600-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Queen Sheet Set, Cafe
Renaissance 600-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Queen Sheet Set, Cafe
Price: $67.49
7 used & new from $25.97

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE - PRODUCT HAS CHANGED, July 22, 2015
I decided to purchase another set of these sheets because the exact same set I purchased on Amazon in 2009 was my favorite. That was a bad decision. I should have done what I'm suggesting you do now. Which is to put more stock in the recent reviews because this product has changed significantly for the worse!

I made sure to purchase the same color as before because many of the poor reviews for these sheets relate to the country of origin (i.e. Made in India is supposedly better than Made in China). Both of the sets I ordered were made in India with the same packaging. But this latest set is stiff and rough even after several washing cycles. The set from 2009 was so luxurious; very smooth and soft. When comparing the old set to the new set, it is obvious that the fabric/weave are on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. This current set is just slightly better than the cheapest sheets found at a discount retailer.

Add to that, the price increased by more than $20 from 2009 for a massively inferior product. Shame on you Elite Home Products. Hopefully these negative reviews will eventually push the overall rating down far enough that other potential customers will avoid your junk.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2015 4:40 PM PDT

Disc Pendant - Gremlin - Chew Necklace for Sensory, Oral Motor, Anxiety, Autism, ADHD
Offered by Chewigem™ USA
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., December 21, 2014
Well worth it. No signs of wear. In fact, it still looks brand new after one month of daily use.

My son is a moderately heavy chewer and has destroyed 2 of the jewel-type chewy necklaces in the amount of time he has been using the Chewigem.

The only other chewy necklace that he did not destroy immediately was a heavy gauge Thera-band tied in a circle. However, this makeshift solution was just too messy. He would get saliva all over the place. The Chewigem solves this because he is only chewing on the gem itself and not all around the necklace.

Although it is somewhat overpriced IMO. It is the most cost effective solution for us because of the durability. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Purchase from Go Krazy Wireless (a.k.a. GKW), February 24, 2014
Although, I have my doubts about any of these Amazon sellers offering "New" aftermarket iPhone 4s batteries.

I received two batteries from Go Krazy Wireless and it was obvious they were NOT new. The black outer wrapping had scraps/gouges and it was partially detached along the seams. And most telling of all, there were circular scratches on the connector where screws were previously placed.

To confirm my suspicion, I decided to perform a simple battery life test seen on many tech blogs. I have 2 iPhone 4s's. So, I installed one of the batteries from Go Krazy Wireless in one iPhone 4s and left the the 2 year old heavily used original battery in the other iPhone 4s. I charged them both to 100%. Then I set them up identically; wi-fi on and connected, bluetooth on, autolock on never, and screen brightness on maximum. I then let Fruit Ninja's start screen run until they shut down (I'm sure you can guess the result). The battery I purchased on Amazon from Go Krazy Wireless lasted less than 10 minutes longer than the poor performing battery that I need to replace. This is not even close to how a NEW battery should perform vs a 2 year old heavily used OEM battery.

I will give the seller credit for providing a full refund. However, I still feel one star is warranted due to the misrepresentation of a used product as new. Buyer Beware.

No Title Available

Mediabridge Dual USB 3.4A (17W) Car Charger for Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3/II, HTC - (Part# PEC-USBX2-12V )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dual USB Car Adapter currently available, June 7, 2012
This is the only adapter I could find that offered 2.1 amp and 1.0 amp simultaneous charging. Most other adapters will drop the 2.1 amp port to 1.1-1.5 amps when the other port is used.

I have been using it for several weeks now and I'm very happy with this purchase. Have used with iPhone 4s and iPad (3rd Gen) connected at the same time and the charger works great.

In addition, the adapter seems to be very high quality. Sturdy plastic and spring loaded steel pins. I was also happy to see that the adapter is smaller than it appears in the photos. Very reasonable size for the specs.

I wouldn't trade this charger for any other charger on the market regardless of brand or price. Highly recommended.

iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s/6, Galaxy S7/S6- Retail Packaging- Black
Price: $16.95
15 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Suction cup better than super glue., May 21, 2012
One handed mounting is very convenient. The mount seems to be made of a good quality plastic with strong knobs and hinges. It holds the iPhone 4s in an Acase(TM) iPhone 4 and 4S Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (Black/Black) case (Fits AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4 and 4S) with a the charging cable attached. Excellent - all my requirements met.

However, the suction cup is almost ridiculous the way it sticks to flat smooth surfaces. After the first application, it is not coming off without some time and effort prying it away (and, yes the suction lock lever was released). I would suggest using a crowbar. It might loosen it's grip with time as some debris accumulates on the surface but that's definitely not the case when new.

My initial plan was to store the mount in the glove box after each use but then I quickly realized that was just not practical. I applied it a second time and plan to leave it there until it falls off. I'm fairly sure the zombie apocalypse will arrive first, so no worries there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the sticking power of the suction cup. You want it to stay put and it will. However, I imagine the force required to remove a strong healthy non-defanged headcrab would be less than this thing. So, don't say your weren't warned.

I will probably purchase one more for the other car since installation is semi-permanent.
Comment Comments (34) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2016 12:07 PM PST

adidas Youth 6-Pack Low Cut Sock, White/Black, Small (Shoe Size 9-1)
adidas Youth 6-Pack Low Cut Sock, White/Black, Small (Shoe Size 9-1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pills up easily, April 12, 2012
Tight thick quality knitting (i.e. not thin). However, after the first washing the fabric rolls up into many small balls ("pills up"). This gets worse with each subsequent washing. That has not been the case with other brands. Will try a different brand next time.

Page: 1 | 2