Profile for Donna Henderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna Henderson "Luv books" RSS Feed (Lapeer, MI USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv my Jewelry Armoire!!!, January 27, 2013
Luv it, it hangs on the back of my bathroom door, when I take my jewelry off or putting it on, it is all seperated and I can see what I have to go with what ever I'm wearing for the day. Plenty of space to put everything. Even my husband likes it, I don't have stuff laying all over the place like I use to. I would suggest buying this if u have alot of Jewelry and not alot of space.

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($0-$100)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($0-$100)
Offered by SquareTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade warranty, February 8, 2012
I have a warranty for my Kindle, when it started acting up I called and they tried to help me over the phone
when that didn't work they sent me a new one. I will always get a Square Trade warranty with anything I buy.

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite -  [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipment]
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipment]
Price: $139.00
10 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Donna H, March 13, 2011
I love it, it is alot easier to put into my purse than a book.
Not to mention I can get alot of books on there at cheaper prices, it
has paid for itself, for that alone. I would recommend anyone looking
to get one to go for it.

Roping Savannah
Roping Savannah
by Jory Strong
Price: $13.49
37 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Roping Savannah, By Jory Strong, June 6, 2010
This review is from: Roping Savannah (Paperback)
Loved it, and all of the books in this series, the only one I didn't read was the one that is on e-book. I have been finding that at least one book in all of the series I have been reading are e-books only. I wish they would offer it both ways, for those of us who like to sit back and read a book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2011 11:54 PM PDT