Profile for A. Christiaan Sherrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Christiaan Sherrick RSS Feed

WD Blue 1TB Desktop 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive
WD Blue 1TB Desktop 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive
Price: $50.97
120 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sufficient drive, January 16, 2013
Exactly as advertised--a nice, easy to install SATA3 drive. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't mention this is an OEM drive--no cables, etc. Just a drive in a box. Is that a reason not to buy it? Absolutely not. Just be sure you have your own SATA3 capable cable.

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete Seasons 1-7
Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete Seasons 1-7
DVD ~ LeVar Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife was Horrified...., April 5, 2007
...that I bought this set. :) I finally had to come clean and tell her that I had actually gone to ST convention when I was in university. But what a great show this was! It's hard to believe it actually began in the late-80s...

I'm having a great time re-watching this show after all these years. We used to watch it in college every week and STNG has aged very gracefully. I've only gotten through the first two seasons, and was a little surprised by the...umm...not so fantastic quality of the video. I'm hoping this will improve through the seasons when the network began to spend more money on the show.

Looking forward to buying the ST movies now, and maybe the Voyager series. Buy this set! Relive the memories!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2010 7:18 PM PST