Profile for M. Haynes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Haynes "Michahay" RSS Feed (KENNEWICK WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, June 23, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
Great Device, Love the ability to play music by voice. Cant wait to hook up my gas fireplace this winter using the Bluetooth light switch!

Indianapolis Colts 4 x 17 White Letters Decal
Indianapolis Colts 4 x 17 White Letters Decal
Offered by JJ Cards N Toys
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The decal has a clear overlay that you cant see ..., June 18, 2015
The decal has a clear overlay that you cant see from the picture and the quality of the white letters isnt very high. The letters peeled a bit when applying.

50 Shades of Cake
50 Shades of Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Change my veiw of cake!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: 50 Shades of Cake (Kindle Edition)
Before this book I was always a pie guy. But after reading this I truly think my views have changed and now I will be buying cake from here on out! Thanks 50 shades of Cake!

The Broken Pieces (The Paladins Book 4)
The Broken Pieces (The Paladins Book 4)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Ending, September 25, 2012
I feel like some of the reviews of this book have been the same way I have felt, Happy that the book was great and sad that it ended. This was the 13th book of David Dalglish I have read this year. In parts I feel this was his best. I cant wait for his next book!

Blood of the Underworld (The Watcher's Blade, Book 1)
Blood of the Underworld (The Watcher's Blade, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Awesome Story!, July 23, 2012
With this title I have now read every book from this author and he keeps getting better and better. Without spoiling too much I love how David can make you hate someone one book and then have you like then the next. Cant wait for the next one!

A Dance of Cloaks (The World of Dezrel)
A Dance of Cloaks (The World of Dezrel)
19 used & new from $0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Ride!, June 19, 2012
After reading the Night Angel Trilogy I found Davids work in my recommendations with this trilogy.

I started with the Half Orc series and then the Paladin series. Haern was always my favorite character in the Half Orc series. I just finished the trilogy and LOVED it!

If you liked the half orc series you need to read this!

Cant wait for to start the Watchers Blade Trilogy!

Night of Wolves: The Paladins #1
Night of Wolves: The Paladins #1
Price: $10.99
23 used & new from $7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trilogy, June 19, 2012
I read this right after the Half Orc series as one of my favorite characters from that series was Jerico. I have always liked paladins and I really liked how Jericho was a little different with his shield.

What I enjoyed most was the Jerico and Darius relationship. As much as I liked Jerico I felt at times I was rooting for Darius more. I have never been interested in religion in books however the way David does it is great. I love the struggle the characters go through in all of his books.

This is a trilogy when I read it however at least a 4th book is coming soon and I cant wait!

If you enjoyed the Half Orc series or paladins in general absolutely give this series a shot.

The Weight of Blood
The Weight of Blood
Price: $9.99
27 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The book that started it all!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: The Weight of Blood (Paperback)
I saw this book as a recommendation after I read Brent Weeks Night Angel trilogy. After looking at the reviews it seemed like I would like the book and the fact that it was free didn't hurt. I couldn't have made a better choice. I loved this series from start to finish. The people introduced in the series stood out to me more than any other book series that I have read. I know have purchased the series on both kindle and paperback.

David does a FANTASTIC job making you like the guys you should hate. I love the fact that I am rooting for both sides of good vs evil.

I have now finished all 5 of the series as well as both spin off trilogy's the Shadowdance and the Paladin Series which I give 5 stars for as well.

Hopefully you give this series a shot and enjoy it as much as I did.

Mega Man Group Desk Clock
Mega Man Group Desk Clock
Offered by Hobby Hunters
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY TO SMALL, March 28, 2012
It looks just like it does in the picture is the only reason its not a 1 star. The picture on amazon is bigger than the actual clock. Its smaller than my watch. I was expecting something the size of a baseball and its the size of a 50 cent piece. Again looks nice just very small.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 1:27 PM PST

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $24.39
145 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting Fun, February 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been looking forward to this game as soon as I saw the trailer at E3 2011 and it was well worth the wait. I am almost 30 hours in and I am only on the 2nd area. The game is HUGE. My biggest worry would be that I would get bored and not want to continue however I am finding every time i stop playing all i want to do is play more. Everything is addicting. The story, the combat, the loot, the building of your character. I love that nothing you do will really penalize you for the rest of the game. I have to say one of the funnest games I have played in a long time. Cant wait for the next one. Well and to finish this one :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3